Dextros Lab

• Thread starter dextr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I"ll look at whatever pics you wanna lay down. I post my ugly plants in my grow log check it out. I read your stuff as well I skim through to see what your talking about. I like seeing the different ways people grow.

dextr0

dextr0

My bad mitten my daughter didnt wanna lay down...bad ass girl.

Tomorrow I throw some pix up and nxt run i do a log...

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I have kids I know how it is. You do what you can do and thats good enough.

dextr0

dextr0

Work music
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2yqFY94W6o[/YOUTUBE]

Wizard Of Oz lyrics

[Chorus 2X's]
Now come follow me
Down yellow brick road
To easier to see
Hillwood Hustla
Got what you need

[Verse 1]
It were plain to see
Since the age of three
One day dope fiends'll be pagin me
I got crunk in the game niggas knew my name
Hillwood the place I gain my fame
16 in a 7-7 Seville
Smoke grey gold trim big daddy grill
Back in '86 I was choppin bricks
To think a damn papermate got me rich
I got love for the hustlas in every hood
But hate in your heart it'll never be good
I feel blessed but confess
I blow sess for my stress
Its that Mex with a S on my chest
None the less I was real with the homies
With the O-Z's running from the police
No peace blow sweets on cold streets
Dope fiends gon bring a nigga more green [echoes]

[Chorus 2X's]

[Verse 2]
My money triple sippin ripple living simple
Rolling paper squares out a fat ass nickle
Trick on my dick for the bricks I chop
Pigs in my mix when they hit my block
Used to catch a raid bout every six months
Just a check up to see if id slip once
Call it one time some rhyme bout this shit
I can slide in my sandals but never will I slip
Undercovers hit the set man yall funny
Taking them crumbs and giving marked money
Trying to convict em I aint fallin victim
Fool I know your face and my boys I done hipped em
They want me bad so mad as they burn off
Fucking with them hoes now my blunt done turned off
No other way just another day on the spot
If you play then you pay it dont never stop [echoes]

[Chorus 2X's]

[Verse 3]
I wrote this book bout a hopeless crook
Living in the land where the coke is cooked
Where hoes get took and the choke is good
Where smokers hooked and the soldiers hood
That lonely Wood where his homies stood
Trying to change myself if I only could
Im just your Hillwood Hustla street rhyme rustler
Blowing more smoke than a broke down muffler
But I'm taking losses
It aint easy working jobs with no fucking bosses
Selling dope is the hardest thing a man can do
Risking life and your freedom for a buck or two
Still I feel if you loose control homie youse a ho
Real g's keep they life on cruise control
When the police kick door and raid my crib
I tell em pigs of the slippers thats not what I did [echoes]

[Chorus 2X's]

dextr0

dextr0

Bubblegum 28 days
rsz_dsc03426.jpg

Mexican Bagseed 28 days
rsz_dsc03427.jpg

Donatello or Bubblegum i get these two mixed up 18days
rsz_dsc03443.jpg

rsz_dsc03428.jpg

Tobacco mosaic??
rsz_dsc03430.jpg

Bagseed from some Mids 18days
rsz_dsc03432_2_.jpg

Donatello Bottom and top of same plant 18 days
rsz_dsc03433.jpg
rsz_dsc03434.jpg

The two above that i get mixed up. Top view both 18days
rsz_dsc03438.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That one pic definitely resembles a mosaic virus, though I hesitate to say definitely "tobacco". But I've seen it m'self.

Fuckin' ACE! They look good.

dextr0

dextr0

Thanx Sea. Yea I have 3 plants showing signs of mosaic, and all had aphids but Ive been looking at soil last few days and I dont see any.

The only thing diff ive given is the Fermented Plant Extracts. Idk. I was looking at roots yesterday. Some have brown spots...dead roots. But I see new white growth coming out from around that now so...yea still dont know...lol

dextr0

dextr0

Thanx Medi, ha. U know Ive payed a total of...like $30 bucks this grow. $10 on soil (one bag of some Fertilome Potting Mix), I bought 2 gallon bags of Ewc $3 each. And water.

I did use some Kelp Meal from last grow, and some Rocket Fuel mix that I use liberally too. They both cost around $9. But I bought them last grow, and Ill have them for a couple more.

Besides that I ferment all plants leaves, some bamboo from a friend, and bananas that we eat.

Glad u stuck around man.

dextr0

M

MediMary

thats what I am talking about, I love efficient grows my man! enjoyed the thread very much cant wait to see harvest pictures brother.

dextr0

dextr0

Day 53
Whas up yall (friends etc.), I know this sux but imma have to give yall a verbal run down on how shits crackin because as of last week my cam charger is broke thanx to utility company swiching meters on a P.I.! Sux.

Anyway I have been slowly cutting some of the nuggs off of different plants. Its drought season in my City and I am the meanest weed fiend ever, so, I use the fresh cannabis for what its good for...thats oil. So I lost alot of weight to my hand, but ill post what i do harvest here. I have ONE plant i did not/have not tuched and thats the Donatello and its pretty small(im thinking an oz). So we will see how this grow went wrong and how i can improve. Ive also cut on the sativa Bubblegum very little so she will be a good weight also.

I harvested the "Bonsai" which I am sure will be the smallest yield yesterday. 61g wet (this is "itty bitty" Sea)....Boo. Tips turned into little foxtails (so its a round nug with a little foxtail sticking out at top...weird). Purple tips on calyxes. Smell is a citrus, chemecal, skunk.

The two twins were bubblegum crossed with mango.
One smells like a musky mango. And the other a sweet mango.
The musky one has purple tones and is dark green with a bubblegum structure.
The sweet is frosty and pulls more towards the mango. This one is also a very light green but getting little purp here and there also. Both indica leaning.

Then I have the Bubblegum X Mango thats sativa leaning. I think it will take 120 days. Smells strongly of a Spicy/Woodsy mango. Hard to describe.

Donatello finally got purple. Top buds looking like a kush. Orange hairs, sprite smell not too live this time. Her sisters stank something beautiful. Short small plant though. This plant looks like a mixture of the two Donatello before (if you can picture it, its just somthing i dont see being putting together, yet here it is, and purple.) Coated in trichs.

I try to get pix, they are not big plants but beautiful.

Oh and I still have the Mexican Bag-seeds, these hoes are going to take over 120 days...

dextr0

dextr0

Today the musky BubblegumXMango fell. 126g wet.

Got some more toys.

1 Gh Waterfarm bucket. I currently stuck a couple of cuttings of plants to see if it will support some clones. I stuck them right along the dripper so they stay wet. Hopefully they live, if not oh well. (plain water for rooting)
I got the 3 part Gh flora. Ive grew with the lucas fromula before liked it but umm we gonna see what I can do with this. Shit was free.
1 400w ballast, bulb, and a little wing reflector.

My current plans are to rock this muth in a shower. Mylar on inside of curtain for reflection. 1 plant, in the Waterfarm. Modified slightly with a air-stone on bottom and some holes on sides of inside bucket to help roots search.

Scrog time.

Anyone have any ideas on this set up? I wonder about a micro air diffuser at bottom of bucket but idk if thats a good idea.

dextr0

WaterFarmPhantom.JPG

dextr0

dextr0

The donatello here 60 days. Purple finally came out, kinda hard to see but the tops are purple and its slowly spreading down.

Bubblegum X Mango. 70 days.

Don
Bud
I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

So, I finally got to see ur diary, friend!
That BGxMango looks killer - love the nugs, hehe... also the the other strains I saw, dude! Gonna write some more later - kinda stoned now, can't think of anything that makes any sence...
Lots of Positive Vibes!
Peace and Blessings!

dextr0

dextr0

So, I finally got to see ur diary, friend!
That BGxMango looks killer - love the nugs, hehe... also the the other strains I saw, dude! Gonna write some more later - kinda stoned now, can't think of anything that makes any sence...
Lots of Positive Vibes!
Peace and Blessings!

Thanx THC. The BGxMango will for sure be killer. Im letting it go till i see at least 20% amber trichomes, but thats a little bit of a wait.
I got rid of her sister before I could even cure. This girl told me the next day when asked how the high was, she said "It wont go away!" HA!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Donatello was a badass ninja turtle... Nice peek into the lab, Dex! Thanks for sharing. That BG Mango sounds and looks great! Nice work!

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Thanx bro. All bullshit aside, its stop bys like yours that make me feel good about myself. Yall b killin it and stopping in to see and give praises on a little ass grow like mine...:)

The BGXMango has quickly become a favorite around town. The dude I shot her to did her right in the cure stage.

Funny, people callin me up talkin bout U gotta try this dro, it gets you so high with sweetest tastes...LOL!!!

Top Bottom