**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Looking absolutely top notch, superog. Keep up the great work!

That's what's up bro. Looking great! I can't believe how similar they all look considering there's a handful of strains in this cross. Can't wait to see them ripping in the bloom bloom room bro. Cheers ~SMF~

Was thinking the same thing, SMF. Stoked on the uniformity. Selection plays a way bigger role than most realize. Happy to see these thriving in superog's room! Also fully tuned into your grow, SMF...checking in and loving the updates.

Thanks to both of you!

Cheers,
A

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
damn bro, looks like they love the mad max armor. hope mine look like that in around 20 days.
Ill be staying tuned for the freak show in a couple weeks.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter

Was thinking the same thing, SMF. Stoked on the uniformity. Selection plays a way bigger role than most realize. Happy to see these thriving in superog's room! Also fully tuned into your grow, SMF...checking in and loving the updates.

Thanks to both of you!

Cheers,
A

Hellz yeah alien....its like a strip club in the alien forum threads.... Lots to look at but you just can't quite touch it lol. Plus mad dudes stading around drooling. Hahaha fpog gonna be going hard around my parts. Even more so once I pick my pheno and fill rooms with it. Stoked, glad to have you watching them bitches doing tricks :)

Rock them damn things superog......!!!!~SMF~

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter

Thanks to both of you!

Cheers,
A

Thanks homie! I really appreciate it..I'm just trying to grow them the way they suppose to be. Looks like I have 3 boys 3 girls so far & 1 wild card.. I'm super stoked!! They love they environment. & 5 of them look identical can't tell them apart.. Amazing!! breeding skills homie. If you ever need for some reason a male or female I got you homie! much love....

do you plan of keeping any of the males for chucking? all those babies look super healthy.

Yes, I will be keeping all the males.. They are stinking more than the females.. Thanks for tuning in BigCheese!

damn bro, looks like they love the mad max armor. hope mine look like that in around 20 days.
Ill be staying tuned for the freak show in a couple weeks.

Yeah Sealed! Mad Max Armor.. That's a good one. The way all of us FPOG Club Members pics are looking, yours should look just as good just keep killing it homie.. The Freak Show coming soon...

Hellz yeah alien....its like a strip club in the alien forum threads.... Lots to look at but you just can't quite touch it lol. Plus mad dudes stading around drooling. Hahaha fpog gonna be going hard around my parts. Even more so once I pick my pheno and fill rooms with it. Stoked, glad to have you watching them bitches doing tricks :)

Rock them damn things superog......!!!!~SMF~

Skunk! it's gone get real stupid crazy wild!! Bout to have them wide open, sticky & oily throwing trichs... haha!!
This is what they do....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thats wassup.. any plans on what youre going to pollinate. i have 3 males flowering off outside right now. 2 alien og from CC and 1 sour og from CC. im just going to collect the pollen and pick a lady to dust later.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
thats wassup.. any plans on what youre going to pollinate. i have 3 males flowering off outside right now. 2 alien og from CC and 1 sour og from CC. im just going to collect the pollen and pick a lady to dust later.

Well I have a few original X's.. I was gifted a (pure pinesol) whitefire cut in 2009 from a homie. & I have 3 Aliendawg F1's cuts also from the same homie in 2009... Their all pure SUPER DANK!! I also have the newer whitefire I got from the farm last year.. Stardawg & a few other tightly held cuts from the homies..

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Weekly update: 5 weeks old... (37 days) Well, yesterday I topped, pruned, took cuttings & transplanted the 4 FPOG ladies from 2 gallons to 5.2 gallon airpots. I took 6-8 cuttings per plant, & they seem to be responding excellent from their surgery (no signs of stress @ all). I pruned & took a couple cuttings from my males also. I will send the FPOG ladies to the Bloom Bloom room when the cuttings I took from them have rooted. Hopefully within the next week or so... Here is a few pics...

DSC03602

The male is in a 2 gallon airpot.. The ladies is in 5.2 gallon airpots..
DSC03598

DSC03607

DSC03609

DSC03578

All the FPOG ladies is 16-18 inches tall...
DSC03625

DSC03624

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Looking good bro.. I don't think they could be happier.. Thanks for the update.

Hope all is well..
Take care,
GodZsoN

Thanks GodZson, Yes they are very happy... I will try to update every week. Take care bro...

Nice update..

Thanks Goo!

nice pics . everything is lookin good. i fore see them blowing up in the next week.

Bigcheese! thanks bro.. I'm with you on that. I think they will blow up too. Because all what you see on them now were covered up by the huge fan leaves. Plus these 5 gallon airpots are NO JOKE!! Again thanks for tuning in bro...

green punk

green punk

Nice work! Super stoked on the FPOG logs. What size are you upsizing from? I run the 3.4 s veg thru flower. They love the airpots. I was skeptical of them, but I have yet to see a method of container growing that will out produce the airpot. Beds are a little different story.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Nice work! Super stoked on the FPOG logs. What size are you upsizing from? I run the 3.4 s veg thru flower. They love the airpots. I was skeptical of them, but I have yet to see a method of container growing that will out produce the airpot. Beds are a little different story.

Thanks bro! I'm upsizing from the 2 gallon airpots.. I think these 5.2 gallons airpots is gonna make a huge difference. I'm slowly turning all my smart pots to airpots... The FPOG ladies love them!! I just put my original (2009)Whitefire, my original Aliendawg , & my Stardawgs in some. I appreciate you tuning in bro...

neck

neck

epic grow you got going...cant wait to see what you pull outta the magic alien hat.

so far...how would you rate the airpots? would you suggest them for everyone? i was just checking them out price wise and the 5 gallons seem to be about 300$ for 25 pots. pretty fuckin steep price...but if the benefits are worth it...as well as how they age...are they sturdy? they look like they would be...but im curious about first hand experience.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking absoluely killer S OG! You are waaaay further ahead than me. I just got mine transplanted into 6" x 6" square hydro pots and raised the light to let them stretch out. I tend to have a slower veg in my setup/ environment, yours took off. Fuckin great work dudie! i may have to give those air pots a try, been curious about them for a long time . keep up the great work homie . Peace! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
epic grow you got going...cant wait to see what you pull outta the magic alien hat.

so far...how would you rate the airpots? would you suggest them for everyone? i was just checking them out price wise and the 5 gallons seem to be about 300$ for 25 pots. pretty fuckin steep price...but if the benefits are worth it...as well as how they age...are they sturdy? they look like they would be...but im curious about first hand experience.

Thank you very much Neck.... I rate them a 10 so far. Yes, they are a must have. I strongly suggest them. & they are very sturdy. Since you are curious try a couple of them out to see what you think. I hope I answered your questions fully. If you have any more questions just ask bro.Take care....

Looking absoluely killer S OG! You are waaaay further ahead than me. I just got mine transplanted into 6" x 6" square hydro pots and raised the light to let them stretch out. I tend to have a slower veg in my setup/ environment, yours took off. Fuckin great work dudie! i may have to give those air pots a try, been curious about them for a long time . keep up the great work homie . Peace! Motiv

Thanks homie!!! Well I only keep the light close the first 3 weeks from seed. Then once I see alot of small clones up & down the main stem I raise the light. For one is because I know I will be wanting cuttings real soon. The other reason I like my ladies to have alot of air circulation in & around all their stems & leaves. Plus I want the clones to stretch so I can have some nice juicy cuts. You done the right thing by raising the light homie. Yes, & try the airpots you will not be disappointed. Glad you checked in. I'm tuned to yours also.. Thanks again homie!

Top Bottom