**Diary of the Fruity Pebble OG**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
This thread is why I'm holding on to these beans indefinitely until I set up shop wherever it is that I plan to be permanently. Couldn't bear to lose these genes.

shit i did that last time with my really special gear didnt work out for me hade the po po takem so i would pop them bitches and make f2's or make sure there some where safe hommie.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
All the FPOG's were chopped 2 days ago @ 62 days.. I would be posting dried photos & the Official smoke report within the next few weeks. It was a pleasure to grow these *GEMS* out & having my FARM FAMILY watching every step of the way.. This was my first grow thread ever! I'm a VERY PRIVATE person so this was out of my character.

I built a couple of REAL RECOGNIZE REAL relationships.. (you know who you are)
**That was the most important thing I got out of this whole experience**
Thanks to all who chimed in & participated in this Very Special Grow Thread!
To me that's what this was **SPECIAL**

Hey Alien! This FPOG creation you made was the BEST!! I have ever growed & smoked hands down... I owe you for this one homie.. I'm with OBS & Doc.. Some things should stay sacred!!! She will never leave my stable... 3 keepers out of 3 ladies so far that's 1000% haha.. Thanks homie!

See you farmers in a few weeks MUCH LOVE!!!!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
I'm glad I could tune in OG. You did the FPOG some just recording in this thread. I'm sure many farmers will appreciate the hard work and time you have put into this grow and the documentation of it. Way to go brother. The community should appreciate it. Can't wait to see the finish pics and smoke report. Stay up pimp!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
All the FPOG's were chopped 2 days ago @ 62 days.. I would be posting dried photos & the Official smoke report within the next few weeks. It was a pleasure to grow these *GEMS* out & having my FARM FAMILY watching every step of the way.. This was my first grow thread ever! I'm a VERY PRIVATE person so this was out of my character.

I build a couple of REAL RECOGNIZE REAL relationships.. (you know who you are)

Hey Alien! This FPOG creation you made was the BEST!! I have ever growed & smoked hands down... I owe you for this one homie.. I'm with OBS & Doc.. Some things should stay sacred!!! She will never leave my stable... 3 keepers out of 3 ladies so far that's 1000% haha.. Thanks homie!

Wow amazing job hommie you deff did her justice!! This is why she is a must have for me hopefully one day i will have the opportunity to grow this living legend can't wait to see the next grow show keep it frosty home slice peace!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I build a couple of REAL RECOGNIZE REAL relationships.. (you know who you are)

Thanks for sharing your journey, og!

A

Alien

Supporter

I built a couple of REAL RECOGNIZE REAL relationships.. (you know who you are)

Wow, brother. Your words humble me beyond belief. Thank you so much for the amazingly detailed log, and all the time and effort that went into making these ladies shine. I really appreciate it. We all do.

Thanks and praises,
A

P.S. I'm with Obs and Doc and you on that...gotta keep some of these ladies sacred.

Top Bottom