Dinafem Og Auto Grow.

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Here's the BGSC I gifted to the homie. They are day 3 of transplant into own containers, under 2x600w mh. They are 4-5 weeks old total. We decided to use Floranova Bloom along with floralicious+ at 320ppm in ro water. Ok temps as you can see. They are def loving the environment they are in. Shot out to @Holy Jebus for adopting my babies. I will be taking cuts off them in a few weeks he's gonna veg another 4+ weeks. I hope we have females in the 3. If not we have a few more seeds.
Received 1304549536251782
Received 1304549719585097
Received 1304549749585094
Received 1304549822918420
Received 1304549952918407
Received 1304550076251728

Grow4me

Grow4me

Here's the BGSC I gifted to the homie. They are day 3 of transplant into own containers, under 2x600w mh. They are 4-5 weeks old total. We decided to use Floranova Bloom along with floralicious+ at 320ppm in ro water. Ok temps as you can see. They are def loving the environment they are in. Shot out to @Holy Jebus for adopting my babies. I will be taking cuts off them in a few weeks he's gonna veg another 4+ weeks. I hope we have females in the 3. If not we have a few more seeds.View attachment 624921View attachment 624922View attachment 624923View attachment 624924View attachment 624925View attachment 624926
Awww, how nice! They all look good. Keep those hands dirty and weeds coming.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Checking in on my homie... Gonna change your name to boxfan willi..... You know bro, you make an excellent point here. You can take all the money, and all the store bought shit, and toss it out the window, and still grow some good nugs. Just like life we get caught up thinking we have to have every little new thing. The one common thing that I keep reading in new grow diary, is newbies actually think that some chemicals is the difference between their spindly plants and the beast advertised by the nute company. I reread this same plot line over and over. Lol while most ppl are trying to up their nutes, I am trying to find a a zone that allows for steadily growth without wasting shit. Not because its expensive, but because I don't think more is better. I look at the grow like this, it is a race thru veg to get tops, and canopy spread. So the healthier I can get them started, and into veg, the better. So to me there is a fine line between having enough nutes, and over fert! Anyway, looking good, and I don't follow to many ppl because of so much misinformation, but I just love your will to keep plants going, with what ever you have available.
lol I bet it sure pisses the guy off that just spent a grand on equipment, and another hondo on seeds, just to burn them up by week 3 with his overpriced, overused nutes.....

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Checking in on my homie... Gonna change your name to boxfan willi..... You know bro, you make an excellent point here. You can take all the money, and all the store bought shit, and toss it out the window, and still grow some good nugs. Just like life we get caught up thinking we have to have every little new thing. The one common thing that I keep reading in new grow diary, is newbies actually think that some chemicals is the difference between their spindly plants and the beast advertised by the nute company. I reread this same plot line over and over. Lol while most ppl are trying to up their nutes, I am trying to find a a zone that allows for steadily growth without wasting shit. Not because its expensive, but because I don't think more is better. I look at the grow like this, it is a race thru veg to get tops, and canopy spread. So the healthier I can get them started, and into veg, the better. So to me there is a fine line between having enough nutes, and over fert! Anyway, looking good, and I don't follow to many ppl because of so much misinformation, but I just love your will to keep plants going, with what ever you have available.
lol I bet it sure pisses the guy off that just spent a grand on equipment, and another hondo on seeds, just to burn them up by week 3 with his overpriced, overused nutes.....
Lol you make a great point. My motto is simpler is better. But don't get me wrong I can't wait to have a proper grow space. But all you need is a decent light and keep them healthy. I know people grow better shit but this gets me by for now. To me it's better than having nothing growing.

And your right about the nute companies. You see all these products that promise all this shit And makes you think you need it. If I hadn't had such great results my first go round with gh 3part I'd probably still be caught up in the hype. There are very few products that I use over and over. Hydroguard and bud candy are basically the only two. Bacically everything else can be adjusted for.

To me the dollars spent have to equal weed lol. You can spend $1k on a simple lil set up and squeeze another .25-.5 gram per watt better than I'm getting. But I'd rather just scale up what I have. Then I'll dial that in later on. I don't sell mine so I don't give 2 shits bout bag appeal and mine is plenty dense. It can be better but works fine for me.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Lol you make a great point. My motto is simpler is better. But don't get me wrong I can't wait to have a proper grow space. But all you need is a decent light and keep them healthy. I know people grow better shit but this gets me by for now. To me it's better than having nothing growing.

And your right about the nute companies. You see all these products that promise all this shit And makes you think you need it. If I hadn't had such great results my first go round with gh 3part I'd probably still be caught up in the hype. There are very few products that I use over and over. Hydroguard and bud candy are basically the only two. Bacically everything else can be adjusted for.

To me the dollars spent have to equal weed lol. You can spend $1k on a simple lil set up and squeeze another .25-.5 gram per watt better than I'm getting. But I'd rather just scale up what I have. Then I'll dial that in later on. I don't sell mine so I don't give 2 shits bout bag appeal and mine is plenty dense. It can be better but works fine for me.
PREACH!!!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Got the current solutions nutes in. It's a completely steril line. I'll see how I like the adjustment. It's gonna get used on the Dinafem Og autos that I have her soon. I think I'm gonna run them in flower for this Skywalker. Not sure yet.
Received 1307984305908305
Received 1307984422574960
Received 1307984322574970
Received 1307984395908296

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well y'all i been joking myself art work so i ain't been on here. A update on the girls. All three of the blue Girl Scout cookies are female which is fucking awesome. And the Sky Walker is a monster. All of them are walking along at about 8-900 PPM.
20160910 152241
20160910 152249

Top Bottom