beluga

Solatubes or bust.
ab-3-1.jpg

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
my favorite bulbs have almost doubled in price. This happened to guitar amp tubes when crappy digital amps came out. Tjey were the blurple of the guitar world.
God I feel that. $60-70 for a matched pair of 6L6s. Unholy. At least tube amps themselves are getting cheaper 😁

I hear you... Always spent the coin for the good bulbs... Before.
I went cheap on what's in there now though... $100 for a dozen off of Amazon... Price of one Sunmaster.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When i tried cheap hps bulbs they were much redder than the hortilux to my eye and one out of two failed in the second month. I have never had a horty bulb fail and they go a good 10 months before i notice growth slowing conpared to the cheapo that went maybe 4.

and i just found grow green michigan has the 600’s for $75. Thats only 10 more than i was paying before at plantlightinghydroponics.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
When i tried cheap hps bulbs they were much redder than the hortilux to my eye and one out of two failed in the second month. I have never had a horty bulb fail and they go a good 10 months before i notice growth slowing conpared to the cheapo that went maybe 4.

and i just found grow green michigan has the 600’s for $75. Thats only 10 more than i was paying before at plantlightinghydroponics.

Yeah they arent all built the same for sure. The ones i have are easily as blue as the hortilux. Ive got one of each hung in the room at the moment, one hortilux and one cheapo.

These are the ones ive been buying, i can highly recommend them.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah they arent all built the same for sure. The ones i have are easily as blue as the hortilux. Ive got one of each hung in the room at the moment, one hortilux and one cheapo.

These are the ones ive been buying, i can highly recommend them.

a 600w is $57. These are mid priced bulbs. I can get ushios for $55. They are doing a great job in my room.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
a 600w is $57. These are mid priced bulbs. I can get ushios for $55. They are doing a great job in my room.

Thats a good price. The 1k Ushio lamps are $110 here. And i can get the 1k Light EnerG for i think my last ones were 2 lamps for under $90.
And seriously they grow bud just as well as hortilux. Its what i used for both my rockwool and coco grows.

Screenshot 20201203 105644 Samsung Internet

B

BroScience101

I buy random things from grow green all the time.

I get my eye hortilux 1000watt for 72.99 shipped from "The Hydro Store" on ebay . They used to be even cheaper when ordering multiples but they got rid of that discount option

Latest posts

Top Bottom