• Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Co2 is only used during flower?

so you don’t use an exhaust fan then?

and use an ac unit for the heat?
Yeah, like _mahavishnu said.

Im vented, not sealed. But the venting is intermittent and not constant.

Co2 can be used for the whole cycle or just part of it. And because im vented and gonna be wasting a lot of gas im just using it for flower.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I figured out how you can led upgrade @Dirtbag

Contact 8 chinese knock off quantum board companies (100’s on amazon to choose from) and ask for a 100w board to do a side by side grow and you will keep bumping their company every post.

then hang them up and call @Aqua Man to gloat.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Contact 8 chinese knock off quantum board companies (100’s on amazon to choose from) and ask for a 100w board to do a side by side grow and you will keep bumping their company every post.

Bahaha this truly made my day... I burst out laughing and turned a few heads. Good thing I was not taking a sip of my coffee.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

No kidding, i tried that when SF wouldnt leave me alone. Almost had them, could have lit my whole room half price. Which was still more than i want to spend.
If it aint broke...

organicplanet

organicplanet

No kidding, i tried that when SF wouldnt leave me alone. Almost had them, could have lit my whole room half price. Which was still more than i want to spend.
If it aint broke...
im telling you guys these are the best lights on the market at the moment https://thegreensunshineco.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Home-Page-Background-Blackbg.jpg im useing 4 of the 300 sieries and growing 25 plants veg to flower in 15 gallon pots and getting 15 lbs of dried and trimmed bud on every grow ...my smallest was 10 lbs and biggest was 15 lbs

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im telling you guys these are the best lights on the market at the moment https://thegreensunshineco.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Home-Page-Background-Blackbg.jpg im useing 4 of the 300 sieries and growing 25 plants veg to flower in 15 gallon pots and getting 15 lbs of dried and trimmed bud on every grow ...my smallest was 10 lbs and biggest was 15 lbs
Best is subjective... depends what your comparing and what your needs are... honestly weight is only part of it. I will say they do look to be a quality light though im not sure i would put them at the top... 2.3 efficacy vs hlg scorpion diablo at 2.9. For about the same price per watt...

Good lights and will absolutely perform well but best? With efficacy that low the diodes used are not the high end of those like gavita or HLG so what would make them the best if you were comparing?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Top Bottom