Dirty Harry: Do You Feel Lucky?

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Alright got back from a 2 week vacation about a week ago. Been trying to nurse these babies back to health. I had a less than apt friend takin care of shit while I was gone.
Right b4 i left i transplanted into solo cups.
When i got back there was a bunch of dead ones sitting off to the side. I asked him what happened and he sed they just died. I sed they dont just die what happened? He sed he thought i didn't want him to water them. He sed he saw a spray bottle next to them so he assumed thats how i watered them.
So now including the codeblue i threw in out of 72 theres only 50 left. So i lost 20 while on vaca and the ones that DID make it weren't too hot so i spent this last week bringing em back to health.
Still a ways to go b4 i am satisfied w their condition but they look miles better than when i got home . WTF?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Sorry to hear about loosing so many plants. You've some stupid friend there. Maybe you should have explain him better what he was suppose to do so this shit doesn't happens again.

Wish you and your babies all the best!

(I feel somehow connected with you since we posted in the exact same momment :D )

G gnome

G gnome

Sorry to hear about loosing so many plants. You've some stupid friend there. Maybe you should have explain him better what he was suppose to do so this shit doesn't happens again.

(I feel somehow connected with you since we posted in the exact same momment :D )
Haha thats what i was thinking. Its the 3rd eye lol.
Dude this guy and me have been growing for 13 yrs. Me and him came up together. That was a lame ass excuse was all that was. He knew better. He probably just let em dry cuz he doesn't give a shit

H

happy b

Awww toaster thats sweet.....and gay.lol.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Haha thats what i was thinking. Its the 3rd eye lol.
Dude this guy and me have been growing for 13 yrs. Me and him came up together. That was a lame ass excuse was all that was. He knew better. He probably just let em dry cuz he doesn't give a shit

A bitch slap would be most appropriate in this situation ;)

G gnome

G gnome

its all good man, only the strong survive, you will stil find some nice stuff you got more than enough plants
Thats not the point joe. I took a responsibility when i accepted those to do a good job. Now i look like a dick. Not to mention my whole plan to search thru 30 females to pheno hunt. I just hope i get as good of a ratio as u do w these

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Thats not the point joe. I took a responsibility when i accepted those to do a good job. Now i look like a dick. Not to mention my whole plan to search thru 30 females to pheno hunt. I just hope i get as good of a ratio as u do w these
its all good man...you still got more seeds if you didnt already give them away lol..either way, mostly what im looking for is feedback on the strain, what you think of the strain its self, as a grower and smoker

Top Bottom