Disabled Vet needing help with grow room assembly

• Thread starter 420 Vet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420 Vet

Man these things are really taking off!!! I'm doing a foliar spray with something called liquid light that is suppose to allow the plants to use 60% more photosynthesis from the lights... I don't know but these things are blowing up!!!!
IMG00295

420 Vet

On average... What would u say something like this would normally produce? Thanks,
IMG00297

beezleb878

beezleb878

I am not able to answer your question on yield but as another disabled vet I have been keeping an eye on your thread and love it.

Keep on keepin on!

P

poohpickle

a simple goal to have in yield is 1 pound per 1k watts. Some strains produce more and some produce less. I have had 1/2 LB, and I have gotten over 2LBs under each light. Depends.

Yours looks like it will be monstorous, do they come by and trim off the lower growth for you and do the typical maintenance?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

man i'm really impressed with the compassion provided mucho props. 420 best of luck to you brother looks like they helped you get everything under control.

for the guy that said he calls bullshit what's not to believe? it's not a bad idea to front the coin for the setup and provide them all the meds they need for maintaining the garden and setting up a reasonable split of the proceeds it's actually a win win situation if you already have more indoor grows going then you can keep up with.

420 Vet

a simple goal to have in yield is 1 pound per 1k watts. Some strains produce more and some produce less. I have had 1/2 LB, and I have gotten over 2LBs under each light. Depends.

Yours looks like it will be monstorous, do they come by and trim off the lower growth for you and do the typical maintenance?
Ya, actually they just came by and pruned everything... That's what they were saying... Minimum 4,,, but expect in between 4 to 6,,, anything more or in between is bonus...

I am not able to answer your question on yield but as another disabled vet I have been keeping an eye on your thread and love it.
Keep on keepin on!
Thanks bro... I couldn't be more impressed or stoked on this whole thing!

man i'm really impressed with the compassion provided mucho props. 420 best of luck to you brother looks like they helped you get everything under control.

for the guy that said he calls bullshit what's not to believe? it's not a bad idea to front the coin for the setup and provide them all the meds they need for maintaining the garden and setting up a reasonable split of the proceeds it's actually a win win situation if you already have more indoor grows going then you can keep up with.
Ya well... What r u gonna do... I'm so stoked on this whole setup!

420 Vet

Their making good progress... I would have thought I would be seeing more action from these ladies by now... Just small little fuzzies all over... hopefully these ladies switch things into gear real fast!!!
IMG00299

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
how far into bloom are you now?

some strains start showing budlets profusely in 2 weeks and others take longer

did you give them any kind of supplement (kool bloom, moab etc) in the first 2 weeks to help them start flowering?

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

service connected vet here, checking in. great job 420! god bless

L

Lost

Looks like 1.5 to 2 at the most. That size bucket your looking at about 2-3 oz give or take an oz, per plant. (The reason I say this is there is not much room).

I could be totally off because I usually grow larger plants, but thats my stab at it...

420 Vet

how far into bloom are you now?
I think around 3 weeks...

some strains start showing budlets profusely in 2 weeks and others take longer

did you give them any kind of supplement (kool bloom, moab etc) in the first 2 weeks to help them start flowering?
Just what the man brought over...
service connected vet here, checking in. great job 420! god bless
Thanks brother!
Looks like 1.5 to 2 at the most. That size bucket your looking at about 2-3 oz give or take an oz, per plant. (The reason I say this is there is not much room).

I could be totally off because I usually grow larger plants, but thats my stab at it...

It's an 8x8 grow space with 4 1000k's... It better be more than 1.5 to 2.... My last electricity bill just about put me on the streets! lol... I didn't really expect them to get this big, we only veged them for 3 weeks and now I have this monstrosity! I don't think the lower stuff is gonna produce much so hopefully the man can do his thing and thin out this canopy so I have buds all the way down... I'll keep u guys posted on the progress... Thanks all!

J

jakew215

Just what the man brought over...

Thanks brother!

It's an 8x8 grow space with 4 1000k's... It better be more than 1.5 to 2.... My last electricity bill just about put me on the streets! lol... I didn't really expect them to get this big, we only veged them for 3 weeks and now I have this monstrosity! I don't think the lower stuff is gonna produce much so hopefully the man can do his thing and thin out this canopy so I have buds all the way down... I'll keep u guys posted on the progress... Thanks all!

i def wouldnt bank on more than three. lots of fluff gonna be going on there IMO. looks amazing for your first grow though. but ill be amazed if you hit a pound per light. NO OFFENSE at all.

L

Lost

Ahh its bigger than it looks then!

Took a better look :) It really looked like a 4x4 or 5x5 in the pics.. 25 plants right? 25 X 3 = 75 sixish.. I guess, bank on 4 good ones, 2 in hash..

420 Vet

i def wouldnt bank on more than three. lots of fluff gonna be going on there IMO. looks amazing for your first grow though. but ill be amazed if you hit a pound per light. NO OFFENSE at all.
I hope ur wrong my man... I'd like to walk out of this with atleast 2 to my head...
Ahh its bigger than it looks then!

Took a better look :) It really looked like a 4x4 or 5x5 in the pics.. 25 plants right? 25 X 3 = 75 sixish.. I guess, bank on 4 good ones, 2 in hash..
I hope ur right! It's 9 per light... 36 total.... If I pull 2 per plant that would be 4.5 so I'm keepin my fingers crossed that everything works out!

beezleb878

beezleb878

What do the people who over see it think?

Its all good regardless. Learn and dont get to caught up in numbers and the hype of achieving high numbers. Likely you will do an average respectable yield that will likely increase and fluctuate from time to time with future grows. Remember to keep it simple and not to over think things but I think your in good hands with managing the plants.

Looking forward to seeing these girls beef up!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I hope ur wrong my man... I'd like to walk out of this with atleast 2 to my head...

I hope ur right! It's 9 per light... 36 total.... If I pull 2 per plant that would be 4.5 so I'm keepin my fingers crossed that everything works out!

yeah its really hard to tell from the pix how big your grow actually is, maybe because we dont see the lights, but 2 zips per plant should be no prob, some of those will be more and some prolly a bit less

anyway if your at about 3 weeks you should start to see major changes soon

have you changed from a veg nute mix to flowering mix?

Top Bottom