Disabled Vet needing help with grow room assembly

• Thread starter 420 Vet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SNIPER23

^^^ whatever socaldamtroll

Wow! You're actually talking shit about a dude that was banned from here and he's still showin up doin big things! That's some funny shit! I don't blame 420Vet for not entertaining you guys, who wants to entertain a bunch of assholes with his first growing experience. I'm sure the dudes already pretty much overwhelmed being thrown into such a big garden his first time around. Take it EZ on the guy and maybe he'll share with you.

So if Socaldams a troll for helping a disabled vet fulfill his dream what does that make you? An arogant prick, that's the answer!

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Ya, thanks a lot assholes! I woulda liked to see how this guys experience turned out but thanks to you jackers I never will! Thanks shit talkers, Thanks!

sedate

sedate

beezleb said:
If he is truly disabled and poor I am sure he is in some kind of program to help with utilities so paying for the lights dont really stand out to me.

Not likely. Most of those programs have people with electric bills that were overly high get a technician sent out to inspect the house, check the caulking and shit, turn down the water heater . . .

I did a growroom for my aunt and she had to terminate her LEAP subsidy because the program called to schedule a technician's visit to check for sources of energy waste. :)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
So if Socaldams a troll for helping a disabled vet fulfill his dream what does that make you? An arogant prick, that's the answer!

actually I think socaltroll is 420 vet and prolly you and every other fanboy of this thread with less then 25 posts.

I could care less what you think of me, really...

I doubt any dreams are being fulfilled here as at best its a "partnership" and anybody who has grown and been involved in one of those knows how that toon goes.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
gummi is sideline attacking socaldam probably because socal fucked him in the ass and forgot to give gummi a fucking reach around, Or gummi got his name from socal from chewing on socals nutz with his teeth out

hows that for a conspiracy theory

LBH

LBH

WTF.....

420vet, hope you got the help you needed eventually. Thanks for your service. If you are out there and still need help, feel free to contact me. I'm in RI but know folks in your area.

J

jakew215

I just think its amazing that within 2 weeks of posting your looking for help that you had a garden all setup and rocking like that...

aint the internets great?

I mean who wouldnt want to go into a partnership with somebody they dont know?

hahahaha! he didnt ask for much help did he.

it's amazing all of you have the time to sit on your asses and wax a bunch of bullshit with all these plants growing.. get a life, show some tact, smoke some crack.. find a more constructive outlet to vent your individual frustrations.

plants/room look amazing, i dont think anyone denied that. shit just sound shady does it not?

H

happyinmendo

I would suggest organic soil with compost tea. Dr. Ingham is a good read. you can reuse your soil with limited inputs and hand water if you needed to do so. Not the fastest, but once its done its set for a long time. Just use more soil initially.

I'd be leaning towards 4x8 trays full of soil for you though under 2 1kw lights. Plumb them so they drain automatically somewhere or have a sump pump that pumps them out. You can use chems if you want to but use water every other fert feeding. Watchout for build up, flush when neccessary.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

hahahaha! he didnt ask for much help did he.

plants/room look amazing, i dont think anyone denied that. shit just sound shady does it not?

Thanks jakew215, I'm glad u like it! It's not shady tho, just really really bright! :smiley_joint:

420 Vet

What do u think guys, 12 days since transplant, how am I doing?
Grow room day 12

Holly grail OG

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
your doing great dont let the naysayers get you down they dont matter so you dont mind

J

jakew215

how close are the lights? some look a little stretchy. all the same strain?

and why is mad farmer saying thanks to my compliments? isnt this 420 vets room?

im confused.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

how close are the lights? some look a little stretchy. all the same strain?

and why is mad farmer saying thanks to my compliments? isnt this 420 vets room?

im confused.

I assembled and provided everything for his grow. They are stretchy because they are OG's but we are topping them to control the stretch. I try to stop by there atleast once a week to top and make sure Vets doing everything he needs to be doing. From the looks of everything he's doing a mighty fine job, he just needs to learn how and where to top to make them branch out more. You're doing a killer job Vet, keep up the good work!

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Every day i fined something special on thc, Today it is this post great job 420vet. Do you all think his containers look like they are a little on the dry side? And more water would help them bush out more. Hard to tell from the pic's
Peace and good karma to all.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Every day i fined something special on thc, Today it is this post great job 420vet. Do you all think his containers look like they are a little on the dry side? And more water would help them bush out more. Hard to tell from the pic's
Peace and good karma to all.

Considering they were small babies 12 days ago, not likely. There's 10 steps in a successfull grow, these ladies are only on level 2. I predict that these will be monsters in a week!

420 Vet

Their filling in very nicely... The man just brought over the nutrients and also changed the light to 12 hrs... With any luck I'll have good quality meds in no time!!!
IMG00278

Top Bottom