Disabled Vet needing help with grow room assembly

• Thread starter 420 Vet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah if you pull 4lbs you will be doing good on a first run with 4k. well honestly you may be a little more dialed in then expected because no disrespect but you're not a normal first time grower your more maintaining and monitoring then making the decisions as a inexperienced Gardner on how to resolve issues and keep everything in check etc. since you are following specific instructions from the guys who set it up i would assume they have the strain and the growing medium/environment (they have built more then one room like this i assume) dialed in already so i would expect 70-80% of the plant and environments potential. i got high hopes for ya brother!

also i dont know what your nutrients are but if they have you using liquid light they are not sparing any expense on the nutrient side that stuff is $60 a qt! i've read great stuff about it and looked at it when i was at the store yesterday for my next run but i dont know that price is steep!

420 Vet

What do the people who over see it think?

Its all good regardless. Learn and dont get to caught up in numbers and the hype of achieving high numbers. Likely you will do an average respectable yield that will likely increase and fluctuate from time to time with future grows. Remember to keep it simple and not to over think things but I think your in good hands with managing the plants.

Looking forward to seeing these girls beef up!
They were just saying minimum 4...
yeah its really hard to tell from the pix how big your grow actually is, maybe because we dont see the lights, but 2 zips per plant should be no prob, some of those will be more and some prolly a bit less

anyway if your at about 3 weeks you should start to see major changes soon

have you changed from a veg nute mix to flowering mix?
Ya, they brought over the flowering nutes just labled 1B, 2B, 3B and S... So whatever that is but I'm definitely seeing more hairs every day so that's good... I'm just gonna try to be as patient as possible, just don't want to mess anything up...
yeah if you pull 4lbs you will be doing good on a first run with 4k. well honestly you may be a little more dialed in then expected because no disrespect but you're not a normal first time grower your more maintaining and monitoring then making the decisions as a inexperienced Gardner on how to resolve issues and keep everything in check etc. since you are following specific instructions from the guys who set it up i would assume they have the strain and the growing medium/environment (they have built more then one room like this i assume) dialed in already so i would expect 70-80% of the plant and environments potential. i got high hopes for ya brother!

also i dont know what your nutrients are but if they have you using liquid light they are not sparing any expense on the nutrient side that stuff is $60 a qt! i've read great stuff about it and looked at it when i was at the store yesterday for my next run but i dont know that price is steep!
Thanks Brother!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah patience man patience lol

your at the threshold of when the "magic" starts to happen right now and the look healthy as fuck

420 Vet

Now I'm beginning to see the light!!! Over the last few days they have really began to chunk up hard... Still don't have any clue what the final amount is going to be but it looks like a lot! The man's coming by tomorrow to do his scheduled maintenance and prop these branches up because they are beginning to weigh down.... Finish line just around the corner and I am becoming more and more impatient day by day!
IMG00311

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Wow everything looks great, you should end up with around 4.5 total with that kind of a set up. Depends on so many factors and strain type and all that but 4 thowies outta eventually get around 6 total once you got it going hard but its amazing that people are helping you out man, disabled Vet here myself and I love this shit and how amazing some of the people are in the community when you ask for some kick downs, it never hurts to give and what comes around goes around.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Heck of a thread here... I read the whole damn thing.. LOL good to see
you got Hooked totally 420 .. Hope you get what you were counting
on and then some... heck of garden there.. yes be patient and you will
be glad you were... Grow Strong
Stay high
Smokes

J

jakew215

there are some bushes up in there bud. SAVAGE.

i hope you hit the 4lb mark friend! if not this run, your next for sure. looks like they should of been limbed up a little more but all is good. just have a little larf to deal with.

420 Vet

yeah patience man patience lol

your at the threshold of when the "magic" starts to happen right now and the look healthy as fuck
You're definitely right about that!!! A whole lot of magic goin on here! Thanks! :banana1sv6:
Wow everything looks great, you should end up with around 4.5 total with that kind of a set up. Depends on so many factors and strain type and all that but 4 thowies outta eventually get around 6 total once you got it going hard but its amazing that people are helping you out man, disabled Vet here myself and I love this shit and how amazing some of the people are in the community when you ask for some kick downs, it never hurts to give and what comes around goes around.
I'd be happy with 4 but the way these things are movin I'm hopin it's up around 6! Thanks brotha!
Heck of a thread here... I read the whole damn thing.. LOL good to see
you got Hooked totally 420 .. Hope you get what you were counting
on and then some... heck of garden there.. yes be patient and you will
be glad you were... Grow Strong
Stay high
Smokes
Thanks Bro, u 2!
there are some bushes up in there bud. SAVAGE.

i hope you hit the 4lb mark friend! if not this run, your next for sure. looks like they should of been limbed up a little more but all is good. just have a little larf to deal with.

Me 2 Jake w! Me 2! Thanks bro,

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hmmm been 5 weeks - you should be at the finish line - where you go 420vet?

420 Vet

Harvested and on to the next! Fell off the map for a minute but my next run is the Blue Dragon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom