Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farmers, how's it growin? Lights on day 4. Lots of purple stems as I chronically underfeed during veg, I don't know why, maybe I should address that next time lol. Also some bent leaves from being up against the wall. I rotate 1/4 turn per day as long as I can do so without too much hassle. Jacks cannabis nutes up front, H3AD formula in back. Can't wait to smoke these! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. (The little plant in the cup is from my wife's cousins wedding about a year ago. I'm trying to bring it back from the edge of death. I think it's working.)

20191123 150322
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Cool growbox. Reminds me of a converted apartment size fridge I grew in back in my early 20's. Looks like very similar dimensions. I only wish LED had been viable back then, I ran a 250 HPS in there and always had issues balancing the temp and humidity.

Your plants look very happy, nice grow.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Cool growbox. Reminds me of a converted apartment size fridge I grew in back in my early 20's. Looks like very similar dimensions. I only wish LED had been viable back then, I ran a 250 HPS in there and always had issues balancing the temp and humidity.

Your plants look very happy, nice grow.
Thanks Dirt. My VPD is seldom perfect. I live on the edge of the desert and only do indoor during the cooler months since I have no AC. The humidity during the cooler months is almost always super low so just having the extraction fan on keeps it from getting too humid. The plants do ok and I don't have to worry about mold. I think when the kids move out I'll move inside the house from the garage and put in a mini-split.

Srenots

Srenots

Thanks Dirt. My VPD is seldom perfect. I live on the edge of the desert and only do indoor during the cooler months since I have no AC. The humidity during the cooler months is almost always super low so just having the extraction fan on keeps it from getting too humid. The plants do ok and I don't have to worry about mold. I think when the kids move out I'll move inside the house from the garage and put in a mini-split.
good to see u back brother....

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farmers. Day 12 Update:
Still using Jacks MJ formula on the plant up front and H3AD formula on the two in the back. Front and back left are HCP, back right is DC9. Some of the branches took off to the races and left the rest behind so I figured it would be a good run to try out the old scrogg net. I'm also making a batch of canna butter. My friend has been going through methadone withdrawals so he's been super depressed. I brought him some of my brownies and he loved them so I gave him all the butter I had. It actually had him smiling and laughing. Call me Dr. P now lol. Have a great week!

Day 12
Butter 2
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Gang. Lights on Day 20. Things are looking pretty good and there's some really great smells coming out of the cabinet. The butter came out great, I made some killer cookies. Everything is on cruise control right now. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Day 20
Day 20 sideshot
Farmer P

Farmer P

I'll put up an update tomorrow. Things are still going well. Last night I went to some friends of Mrs. P's wedding and decided to bring a little bag of hyper cherry pie for the reception. I made the mistake of putting it in a zip loc and I stunk so bad I had to leave it in the car lol. The reception was fun, lots of good food and a bonfire.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'll put up an update tomorrow. Things are still going well. Last night I went to some friends of Mrs. P's wedding and decided to bring a little bag of hyper cherry pie for the reception. I made the mistake of putting it in a zip loc and I stunk so bad I had to leave it in the car lol. The reception was fun, lots of good food and a bonfire.

Nice a bonfire. Sounds like the wedding could be out here in the woods.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Nice a bonfire. Sounds like the wedding could be out here in the woods.
The wedding was rather unconventional. It was at a soccer field with the stadium lights on and everyone was wearing sweatshirts. Even the pastor had on a hoodie with a tux painted on the front lol. The reception was back at their house. It's kind of a rural area really cool down to earth people.

Srenots

Srenots

lol, she is Dank

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farm, Day 27 today. Things seem to be going well so far and I can't tell any difference in looks yet between the HCP with Jacks and the one on the GH. I just did a stem rub, one on each hand and the GH hand seems to smell stronger. Could just be in my head lol. They're pretty close. I just realized I still haven't changed out my bulb I've been running since 2-8-17. I've had another one on hand just in case for over a year, but the old one seems ok so idk. Maybe I'll change it out. So I decided to pull out this full liter bottle of PK-13/14 I think I used like one grow back when I first built the box. I gave them some today and I'm thinking I'll go 2-4 days depending on how they seem to be responding. I put 8oz of tap water per ml of PK and measured that at 650ppm . I've been running in the mid to high 700's so this actually brought down the overall ppms which came in just over 700ppm. I just added it to the normal amount of feed then adjusted the ph. Each plant got exactly one ml of the PK-13-14 and 8 extra oz of water so a little more runoff. It comes to just under 3 ml/gallon so maybe not even enough to notice. The weather hasn't been too cold, its perfect 70 in my garage right now. Some Pics:

12 15 day 27
12 15 side shot
Under skirt 2
Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

Veg is doing well, I keep chopping on them to keep them small as I can for now. I like to mix enough nutes for a few days at least more in veg since they drink less. I keep the extra in my garage fridge and heat it up daily when I need it. I just put really hot water in a big pot and sit it all in there until it is mid 70's. It only takes a few minutes. Anyway that's why so many bottles.

Vdg
Lab
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farmers. Day 34 Update:
Things are still going OK. I ended up doing just two days of PK boost. I saw some yellowing tips and got scared lol. The buds are looking pretty chunky and dense. I noticed a lot of purpling under the leaves and on the calyx's which made me check the temps and I found I'm getting too much temp and humidity swing so I adjusted the extraction fan timer during lights out and added the heater. This should help tighten the ranges. I also ordered some new timers so I can have more than 15 minute at a time controll. Smells are off the charts very funky. Veg is still growing too fast so I keep chopping. (I also use Jacks for Veg) I keep my nutes in my garage fridge so I don't have to mix daily. I just put the hottest water I can get from the tap in my large pot I use to brew beer and heat the nutes to 75. Takes less than 5 minutes to get from 40ish to 75 degrees. Hope everyone is having a great week! Some Pics:

Fridge
Heat nutes
TempsRH
Heater
Top shot
Side shot
LV shot glass 2
Top Bottom