Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sup Farm. Day 21.
I'm pretty excited about this run. The plants are jamming. The Homie tried to warn me that this pheno is going to take over the box and now I understand. The growth is insane. I'm used to plants doubling during stretch but this one triples easy. I had to start bending down the tallest branch since my light is almost maxed. I've noticed that the plant in the back left always seems to do the best. Well this run I have the same pheno on both sides and sure enough the left back is the biggest so I got to thinking. First I adjusted the light a little but I don't think that's it. I think it is the fan placement. My fan blows from the front right to the back left. Today I installed another one on the back left pointing toward the front right. Hopefully this will help equalize out the box.
Have a great week!!

Beautimus!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Whattupp Farmers. The Cabinet is jamming. Today is day 28 so tomorrow starts week 5. The smell is amazing and funky, I can't wait to smoke some. Four weeks to chop! I'm running the Jacks two part now at around 700ppm. I'm gonna give them 1/2 tsp per gal molasses as a booster during week 5. The plant on the right was lifted up about 8 inches since it didn't stretch as much. The light is all the way maxxed up against the carbon filter. In the future I'll have to do some more training with this grease pheno to keep it a little shorter and more consistent. I made some little cages to try out next indoor run which should help with that. The next round will be outdoor in the coop and I think I'm gonna put them in the ground again this year. During all that rain I noticed that a lot of worms still live under the bricks. I'll get rid of the table and take out two or three bricks where I want a plant. I'm only gonna do two plants this summer but I'm gonna let them get big. We'll see how it goes. Gonna spray neem and sm90 during veg to keep the thrips from taking over. Have a great week!

4 6
High view
20190406 1620371
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Guys, today is day 43, the first day of week 7. (The Pic is from yesterday 4-20) I'm switching them over to the Jacks Finish 7-15-30 and I'll ramp that down to around zero ppm over the next two weeks. They are fattening up some still. In veg I got two DC9 clones that I'm gonna move outside in a couple weeks and one I put in a cage to keep inside as a mother for later. I figure I can wrap the branches around the cage as many times as need be to keep the plant short enough through the next few months. We'll see how it goes. Hope everyone's having a great week!

4 20
VEG 1
Veg 2
Farmer P

Farmer P

Day 50 Update. Things are going well, I'm starting to see some fade. They are smelling great. Chop is in 5 days this coming Friday, then it's outdoor time. I put in some work in the coop this weekend. I removed the black plastic from three sides to try to get more air flow. When I went in to work on it Friday after work it was super hot in there. I decided to add some thick shade cloth on the top to try to help mitigate the heat also. I put the plants out there Friday night and they're still looking good. They got dusted with diatomaceous earth to keep the bugs off and got a layer of fresh compost top dressed on. Hope everyone has a great week! Some pics:

4 26
OD Clone east
OD Clone west
Shade cloth
Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time Harvest edition. The grow had some problems with cold early on and I think I made some mistakes along the way but the harvest is still pretty good. One of the plants had no veg time at all and it was obvious at chop. I weighed the plants wet right after chop and the weights were #1 = 2.22lbs, #2 = 2.44lb, and the no veg #3 was 1.36lbs. I also grew the cowboy kush but didn't weigh it as it didn't do well being shadowed the whole time next to the monsters lol. I might get an ounce out of that one if I'm lucky. I'm happy with the harvest overall and think I'll end up with a good amound of dank buds. I'll put up the dry weights later. I'm pretty sure I'll do better next time and hopefully get the buds to stack and fill in better. The outdoor is jamming already, I think they grew a few inches overnight. Some Pics:

All 3 stocks
Grown with love
Fall Colors
Outdoor east
Outdoor west
Outdoor both
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Update time Harvest edition. The grow had some problems with cold early on and I think I made some mistakes along the way but the harvest is still pretty good. One of the plants had no veg time at all and it was obvious at chop. I weighed the plants wet right after chop and the weights were #1 = 2.22lbs, #2 = 2.44lb, and the no veg #3 was 1.36lbs. I also grew the cowboy kush but didn't weigh it as it didn't do well being shadowed the whole time next to the monsters lol. I might get an ounce out of that one if I'm lucky. I'm happy with the harvest overall and think I'll end up with a good amound of dank buds. I'll put up the dry weights later. I'm pretty sure I'll do better next time and hopefully get the buds to stack and fill in better. The outdoor is jamming already, I think they grew a few inches overnight. Some Pics:

Looks great brother.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time: The Dry weights are in on the last run. Plant #2 won with 82 grams, followed by plant 1 with 79, and plant 3 with no veg came in at 44 grams. I didn't weigh the Cowboy Kush but it was about an ounce. The weed is dank as hell off the chain. The funny part is the Cowboy tastes the best!! I gave away the mother to a friend and I may end up going back for a cutting lol. I made some killer dry ice hash yesterday. :smoking: The plants are doing well and I also have a couple new seedlings which are both Hyper Cherry Pie. Hope everyone has a great week!

5 12
Hash
Mother
Seedlings
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Update time: The Dry weights are in on the last run. Plant #2 won with 82 grams, followed by plant 1 with 79, and plant 3 with no veg came in at 44 grams. I didn't weigh the Cowboy Kush but it was about an ounce. The weed is dank as hell off the chain. The funny part is the Cowboy tastes the best!! I gave away the mother to a friend and I may end up going back for a cutting lol. I made some killer dry ice hash yesterday. :smoking: The plants are doing well and I also have a couple new seedlings which are both Hyper Cherry Pie. Hope everyone has a great week!

It's crazy seeing how much your grow-space has evolved. I'm envious at how tidy it is. Can't wait to get past all my building (and stress of funding) so I can finally sit back and watch it all grow.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farmers, it's update time. The outdoor plants have started to flower. :drunk: They were getting a little tall so I cut about 6 inches off of all the lower branches then they went to flower. Oh well.. I'm going to try to keep them flowering with the roll on top. I've been putting it on every day for a few days already. The sides still let in a lot of light since I removed the plastic but I'm hoping the cover will still work. The west side still has the plastic so it blocks the sun in the evening. I also made some scrogg nets to keep the plants low enough so they can't be seen from the sides. They work well and fold down against the wall when non in use. The veg is doing well also. I have the mother dream catcher and two baby hyper cherry pies.
Have a great week!!!

Veg
Close up west
Close up east
Outdoor shot
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Sup Farmers, it's update time. The outdoor plants have started to flower. :drunk: They were getting a little tall so I cut about 6 inches off of all the lower branches then they went to flower. Oh well.. I'm going to try to keep them flowering with the roll on top. I've been putting it on every day for a few days already. The sides still let in a lot of light since I removed the plastic but I'm hoping the cover will still work. The west side still has the plastic so it blocks the sun in the evening. I also made some scrogg nets to keep the plants low enough so they can't be seen from the sides. They work well and fold down against the wall when non in use. The veg is doing well also. I have the mother dream catcher and two baby hyper cherry pies.
Have a great week!!!
Like that view! I too enjoy a cuppa tea in me patio surrounded with some greenery! Ahh just the best and most relaxing spot mate! Cheers and looking very clean and productive! Cheers

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farmers. It's been a while since last update, I've still been growing and experimenting but also busy with other projects. The first summer run ended bad. The plants started to re-veg and I didn't feel like going through that again so I scrapped them and put the DC9 mom out and a Hyper Cherry Pie. Of my last two HCP seeds I got a male and a female. The smoke from the female ended up being some of the best smoke I've ever grown! Now I wish I'd kept the male too lol. The Cowboy Kush ended up tasting great with the Jacks fertilizer regimen but I gave away the last clone before I got to try it out, Doh. I'll probably end up popping more of those. That was really interesting that it came out so different tasting with different fertilizer so I been experimenting. The DC9 still hasn't come close to the original seedling my friend grew. So far I've grown it with Canna nutes, Jacks, backyard dirt topped with compost and some fish, and the last run I started with that same soil then a few weeks into flower I added two inches of FFOF and let it finish with that and a little fish fert. There are differences in taste between all the grows. This run I am trying the H3AD formula in coco which is what my friend used on the original that was so great. If I am not happy with the results I'm going to give up on that strain and pop something new. I've only grown the one HCP so far with backyard soil and fish so this time I'm going to be running two clones of it in coco, one with Jacks and one with the H3AD formula. This should be a good experiment. @Srenots , great job on the Hyper Cherry Pie, I wish I had grown it earlier! I still have a big jar and it's my go to smoke. Stay tuned for some Pics.

Farmer P

Farmer P

And finally what I got going on now. These just got flipped a few days ago and the latest pic is a couple days old. I'll put up more later after lights on. The one in the back right is Dream Catcher 9 and the front and back left are Hyper Cherry Pie. The one in the front will be grown with Jacks and the ones in back with the H3AD formula 6-9.

HCP Clones
Winter 2019 2
20191119 180650
Top Bottom