Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Thanks for the info Padre. It's in the bottom left of the picture with the three plants (last pic), I'm pretty sure it's a kind of Aeonium. I just ordered some succulent soil for it. I'll up pot it and see what it can do.
Okay, you actually have a Jade likely Rosette style from the design and a very hearty member of the succulent family. As long as you do your best not to wet leaves when you water because, then you open yourself up to mold. Cool part if you ever want more you take a leaf off from the stock let stay out of soil until a scab or scar forms and plant it in the dirt like magic another plant will grow. They do grow slowly and hearty.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Here's a good closeup. Maybe @SkunkyDunk will know what it is. It sure has taken off since I put it under the 315.
She's a beautiful specimen. So many different types and colors and another than avoiding over watering, watering leaves you are pretty set bud.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Cool I've driven through there lots of times visiting family in Arkansas.
See maybe you can stop for a smoke break sometime. I usually have to go to Ontario California once a year. So I have a Medical cannabis card in California and New Mexico.🌿🌿
I stumble on hear because I saw a project using recycled wood. Nice job my friend. I mostly use whatever I've been given and repurpose it myself.
It's good to meet you. Nothing happens by coincidence.
Blessing's bud. I'm sure we'll be in touch

Farmer P

Farmer P

See maybe you can stop for a smoke break sometime. I usually have to go to Ontario California once a year. So I have a Medical cannabis card in California and New Mexico.🌿🌿
I stumble on hear because I saw a project using recycled wood. Nice job my friend. I mostly use whatever I've been given and repurpose it myself.
It's good to meet you. Nothing happens by coincidence.
Blessing's bud. I'm sure we'll be in touch
Nice to meet you too bro. Stop by anytime.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

If you do
Sup Farmers how's it growin. Day 42 update (yesterday)
Things are still going ok. The garage has been getting a little too cold so I just kicked the heater to 15 on 10 off 24 hrs/day. Before it was same timer but only during lights out. I'm switching the jacks plant to the jacks finishing formula. 7-15-30 at 650ppm. I'll run that about a week then ramp it down daily for the last week until I hit zero right before chop. No change in the head formula, but I'll also ramp down the last week. The cabinet is smelling incredible! Hope everyone has a great week. Some pics:
[/QUOTEdon't mind me asking what wastage and type are the fluorescents you're running on the sides of your your cabinet?
I didn't realize that you've been growing monster nugs for a while. Man I was just used to looking at a couple forums. I definitely need to stay in touch with you my bud brother if it's okay

Farmer P

Farmer P

If you do
The one with the lights on the side is the veg cabinet. Those are 2 foot 40 watt high output. I haven't used them in so long that I just took them out a couple days ago. I set up two of them on my wife's vanity on the sides of the mirror. I was using just a viparspectra blurple in there, but now I'm using the HLG quantum board that I just built. In the Flower Cabinet (bigger one) I'm using a cmh 315. I'm going to try switching to quantums soon when my new drivers arrive.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

The one with the lights on the side is the veg cabinet. Those are 2 foot 40 watt high output. I haven't used them in so long that I just took them out a couple days ago. I set up two of them on my wife's vanity on the sides of the mirror. I was using just a viparspectra blurple in there, but now I'm using the HLG quantum board that I just built. In the Flower Cabinet (bigger one) I'm using a cmh 315. I'm going to try switching to quantums soon when my new drivers arrive.
View attachment 930408
Thank you bud. God's Blessing's , Peace Love and Good toking PAX

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thank you my bud I'll do that. They are definitely working for you.
Well not quite yet, they are untested so far like I said I'm using a 315 cmh which is working. The quantums are supposed to be way more efficient as far as light output vs heat output. I believe they are some of the most efficient lighting available at this time. The cmh I got was cheap, I think I paid around 150. It had a prism ballast and a phillips agro 3000K bulb. It was a killer deal since it has been working all this time.

This seems like a similar deal here. Not sure if it is exactly the same.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Well not quite yet, they are untested so far like I said I'm using a 315 cmh which is working. The quantums are supposed to be way more efficient as far as light output vs heat output. I believe they are some of the most efficient lighting available at this time. The cmh I got was cheap, I think I paid around 150. It had a prism ballast and a phillips agro 3000K bulb. It was a killer deal since it has been working all this time.

This seems like a similar deal here. Not sure if it is exactly the same.

Thank you my bud.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Thank you my bud.
This grow I have to finish just with the Marrs Hydro model TSW2000.
They believed it was a novel approach to have a Cannabis patient who was a priest do a medical grow. So I got the light from them in return for a journal. But, looking at the grows you guy's have it seems like a no brainer. Unless they send me another light which they won't.

Next run now you and @MIMedGrower , have me convinced on the CMH.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thank you my bud.
You're very welcome sir. I've been using the original 315 bulb 12 hrs/day since 2-12-17 minus a few months each summer. I have two because I wanted to have a spare for when it finally goes out. I'm still waiting. I guess it puts out a lot of uv which is supposed to help with the frost. The plants put out more trichomes as a kind of sunscreen to protect themselves from the uv. (just hearsay, I haven't proven it)

Farmer P

Farmer P

They believed it was a novel approach to have a Cannabis patient who was a priest do a medical grow. So I got the light from them in return for a journal. But, looking at the grows you guy's have it seems like a no brainer. Unless they send me another light which they won't.

I forgot you have that mars. It is probably equivalent to the quantums. I imagine it uses the same type of diodes. I think you already have a pretty good light.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

You're very welcome sir. I've been using the original 315 bulb 12 hrs/day since 2-12-17 minus a few months each summer. I have two because I wanted to have a spare for when it finally goes out. I'm still waiting. I guess it puts out a lot of uv which is supposed to help with the frost. The plants put out more trichomes as a kind of sunscreen to protect themselves from the uv. (just hearsay, I haven't proven it)
Call me bud, brother, friar, Padre, Father, Jake or Jacob.
But. I'm a servant never a sir. We are all equal my brother.

Farmer P

Farmer P

They sell cheap reptile bulbs that some people use to supplement uv. I think you're supposed to turn them off when you are working under them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom