Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Westie

Westie

Yup, I was telling my homie about the coco trees the other day. I'd like to see round two, just sayin lol.
Shhhhh.
LGIk28Gj4Qq0fDJQhPPpx_JHXoECEaetkEiM7XA71ixG4Yl1H-uNvqbN3YrCdfMQRDT8698uyluh-c6qhXYElhRMMfn9U1EJXY4Q3vsz8-ZYMjcG7RxUba4lXZ5u9aGFGEIGRwazir1zAJS4GKDyYrhEO1P1cDdMx5Uw922ez8cTM00iujOwffBfzd_fkWFHIbSQwYVtBkfRXK9hdVDGJPplcob2IwS9T0m0n5BHqtpn6ry35__jFE6RlewlHkt83_L5p12TOB_2DMhk1devXfXD4bQbi142No2P_CJ8lPbb_4KwK_hFnggz6pPfDfuNYD8vyV2fI0S4Hx86pcq0PyMLgkU7I2BNDWEK4KeifLO4pFL9gR5pRCjYbptYNhDIeH-WenpXXLFm3wHFnnyX0Z_o-pdRKpOyVXCxpGeifElM06s9-V68C8euErLB2ufmR2mwivdtOKJixaRkdoqD4ps6dKFJyxbMqyoy6yys8cSdHkIVzX-WcV3J1S9KuMBjkDJaPPjLbqRPdx7mKqLxEajaKSAkJukBhlqUbpN15Laq2pf934lwlanEUo4shXlB97Uwah3LTGZb7ObkGjh1YCZZe70gdamVGGKg5yY=w603-h339-no

PO0suSY1FVNWKED0pZeRCmVi9Ygxxleqknj2zmr7L-SYTci36ECOYzDpwVHshpf2g0QjcODdhn61WnFwDk6RXXXNa_bjwiVMqNVHKBaU_pEFpLP2ic6kX-cPRVYjAHqwKI1U8tcIv16lQcKsyoS88vIFoVDg3u2Ae9Y4L2L_DJ8qTDkNp_j62YJEDjLy4jJeKX5jQJb-zW6D6kV_RC3cxyekJhlUR9s-G0znaiRPvGytzkkNwyosLZ7r2Pu7Sh6KVsZXrF_J8Y_IWWtFq5EV-ShCGdjH-bAKTe6PmX91d8BE8WTAvnSe8XJeHBy8T-514YZK7-_iavzms0oo0G1i69jh-dzLs9CB0zuIGrv66jiPqIljya5r_T5dMuz5KSsDOB_mNHiFBSOARAf2Zbg26MgLQZZNk1UiQgGlUYwyxPlAvXYRxQtoaLScH5RPvGDQHZ0NcrYtPa3LhXG-umdO4ACeVhu00dApOReCKTxy8oT1LmoUj5rAv-iuZzcphBC2yMPTtxu6sZcGMV-hbhX5ShmOHfXRsDRg4pJuynPppMImhSjvPEVuwMP5NOMKCdXYS61CVRMlcxjan9Lq8ihE2yM_WyJ2bZ7MZOrZQO0=w712-h400-no

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

I jammed another pic in the post above.
What do you think of the little stunted biatch. It's just from bagseed.
Seems to be twisted and contorted, like it's a deet-dee-dee.

It might be a short little indo chick so like 12 feet tall instead of 15 lol. Should be fun to watch.

cool sommer set up man:cool:
i havent been gettin alerts:mad:

Thanks bro stop by anytime!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sup farmers.
Decided to switch to container gardening outdoor so I put in a brick floor to keep down dust and hopefully pests. I also added some curtains to help cut down sunlight when needed. It came out pretty cool. I guess its not the chicken coop anymore, now it's the greenhouse. Its totally screened off.. Gonna bring out some plants soon. It's a beautiful day. Just chillin.

That's beautiful man. I really like it. One day, when I finally own my own property, I want something like that.

(Sorry, just catching up on your grow. I have this thread watched and no notifications. Didn't realise you were posting. I'll check my settings.

Well, it's a great afternoon read.)

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Chopped down the big cabinet last night, its out of service for the summer. Gonna save some $ on electricity. I'm not at all impressed with the yield, but the quality seems pretty freakin high. I tried the scissor hash from each separately and could tell a big difference between each. To be honest I liked the white fire og the best followed by black mamba #1, then #3, then #4. I don't put too much into that though since they were severely undervegged and I think it will be much different from clones with a proper veg time. The clones of #1 and 4 are doing great outside, should be some beasty nugs. I'm also trying to re-veg a couple buds I took off #3. I continued my practice of weighing the plants at chop, here are the results. The white fire og (slow grower and very compact indica structure + the only one with good veg time 9 weeks) came in at a paltry .97lbs. The black mamba 4 was weak at .5 lbs. The #3 with less veg and flower time was .57lbs, and the #1 came in at a respectable .92 (respectable for minimal veg time and no training). Also note the wfog was the only one to get training since I new the others were short on veg time and didn't want to slow them down. I'll get the smoke report and maybe final weights if I remember before I smoke a bunch like last time lol. Some Pics.

White fire OG

I'm glad you said something about veg time. It reminded me to ask you "How long after they sex should I wait to flip? Assuming I leave them in that 60" tent."

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The comparison between buds on the lined paper is a great idea. So is numbering your plants. I need be like you and get my sh*t together this year. Definitely going to do these to things.

It was great catching up on your grow. I'll stay tuned now that I know I can't count on the alerts.

Farmer P

Farmer P

That's beautiful man. I really like it. One day, when I finally own my own property, I want something like that.

(Sorry, just catching up on your grow. I have this thread watched and no notifications. Didn't realise you were posting. I'll check my settings.

Well, it's a great afternoon read.)

Thanks bro. I'm still really diggin the setup and the plants are doing great!

I'm glad you said something about veg time. It reminded me to ask you "How long after they sex should I wait to flip? Assuming I leave them in that 60" tent."

It all depends how you train them. When I manifold mine it slows down the growth enough where I can wait longer if I want to. I feel like I can keep them really small if I need to. Anytime after you can tell sex is good. Take into consideration that you may get a lot of stretch and the distance you have left till you hit the light. My bm1 was a big stretcher on the main cola only so I just tied it to the side and everything worked out. I didn't train the seedling because of the short time I had to veg but from now on it will be the shape I pick for it. The outdoor looks really good the way I did it but I'd also like to try manifolding it. The beauty of a keeper, I'll get to find the best way to grow it eventually.

And man I did like that #3 pheno a lot but I decided to keep just number one. I was thinking about culling everything else and last night my cloner pump died so when I checked my re-veg attempt on #3 it was bone dry. So it all worked out I decided Black Mamba #1 will be my keeper at least till I find something better. It is really tasty and grows and clones like a dream. It also packs a good punch. :drunk:

Farmer P

Farmer P

So here's what I'm down to in veg. I have one Black Mamba #1 clone and the two Cookies & Chem and two Tomahawks. All the seedlings have had manifolding started. The clone I haven't decided what to do yet as far as training, I'm thinking of letting it get a little taller then strip all the old pre-clone material and start from there. I'll keep playing by ear for now. I also decided to try a little bigger pot on the clone this time for an experiment. I need at least two girls from the 4 seedlings so wish me luck lol.

I'm also getting a little ahead on tea day tomorrow. Gonna bubble this one 24 hours. Hope everyone has a great week!

Whole cabinet
Close up
Tea
Farmer P

Farmer P

Got a Homie coming over today, were gonna throw some horseshoes and smoke some fresh White Fire OG!
In case anyone was wondering my Best Boy tomatoes are doing well. Half got eaten by bugs the first night, then I put some diatomaceous earth and they have been growing since. I got 10 good specimens.

20180527 1000061
20180527 0907521
20180527 0907581
20180527 1010141

Latest posts

Top Bottom