DIY - Over, Under, Sideways, Down...Sky High builds an Under Current knockoff

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inuit

Hey Sky, really nice turnout on those plants.

Keep up the great work man!

A

sky high

sky high

thanks guys. I flipped em Wednesday night.

square....I have like ...3 of those o2Max pumps. Definitely noisier than the Pondmaster...and pushing WAYYYY less air. At least if they're the same noise level you are gettin rockin flow from the PondMaster....know what I mean?

good luck

s h

sky high

sky high

BTW..... a welcome to Casey representin' Summit Co.

I'm just over the hill in the DisneyLand of the Rockies, bro...

what'cha rockin over there?

s h

Giddeon

Giddeon

Yo Giddeon. Wha happened to the UC, bro? If you find something that grows em FASTER..let me know, bro! this this is fuggin my mind. I feel like Axl rose when i go in there...just wanna belt out "welcome to the Jungle..we got what ya NEED"

s h

I just have more experience with aero growing than DWC, I had troubles with the claw while running DWC I pulled the UC moms out at 2 weeks old and had new aero in the same day and in 1 week those got to the same size as my UC were. IMO nothing beats the growth rate of aeroponics done correctly with a cycle time and 68-70 degree water maybe when I have time to play with an UC system I will again, but for now I definitely will be sticking to what I know.

sky high

sky high

Ask, and yee shall recieve, shady!

I'm about a week into 12/12. This BB is a droopy bitch in lights out. The first night or so it freaked me out. Dunno if you folks know the feeling I'm talking about...but damn near everytime I drop into flower I get a surge of "doubt".... are they OK? Did I fuck somethin up? What the Hell is goin on in there @ night? LOL........ Takes a few weeks until I see em start packin on bud to full "recover"..... Ah......"women".....

Stayin nice and stable so far. Had a few warm nights...a lot like "Summer"....and temps held right @ 80F in the room and 68F on the res/water. Hangin around 900ppms.... room humidity fluctuates between 30-50%.

fuckin things are huge. I'm kinda freakin'..... ;-)

Trying to decide if I should trim/thin 'er what.... I've never grown plants this large.

Nono 073
sky high

sky high

It was suggested that I move my lights down a bit. (thanks for the diagram/tip)

To do this I had to move the 4-1K's outside the "cage" hanging above via hooks in the ceiling. I also lowered the 3 -600's in the center...and the lights on the ends were moved out/as close to the wall as possible.

12 days into 12/12. Starting to see things getting goin now.....

These fuggers are HUGE. I need to get in there and thin/trim a bit. Not sure how radical to go/etc. but they are out of control at present. I';m wondering if I should do a 4 plant system (OK..2 of em on a flip flop and convert the entire space to UC) next go around cus these 6 are overgrowing the room in a BIG way. I was severely mistaken to think I could slide a ring of soil grown around the edges. Holy shit. Scrambling again....

I may have to hold a campout here in the yard and bring in the Colorado contingent for a trim party when these finish up....LOL. Sheeee-at!!!

As always...suggestions/tips/etc. welcome.

s h

Nono 090
C

CAPO

WOW dude!....this is very impressive!

...not to mention your measly plant count.lol:D

sky high

sky high

WOW dude!....this is very impressive!

...not to mention your measly plant count.lol:D

LOL...the UC got me >down< to count, capo! Next grow...all UC! Screw the soil plants! I'm about to toss em as it is...'cus compared to the UC plants they look almost dead.... nyuk..nyuk.

time to buy a 100 yo-yo's........

s h

T

TyKaycha

...I may have to hold a campout here in the yard and bring in the Colorado contingent for a trim party when these finish up....
s h

So you're saying one of our upcoming monthly gatherings is going to be at your place! :rofl

Sounds like a plan! I'll start sharpening my trimmers.

C

CannaCure

Run the flip flop 30 days behind so u can harvest every month use that 30 days outside of your rooms to clone/pre veg..

squarepusher

squarepusher

thanks guys. I flipped em Wednesday night.

square....I have like ...3 of those o2Max pumps. Definitely noisier than the Pondmaster...and pushing WAYYYY less air. At least if they're the same noise level you are gettin rockin flow from the PondMaster....know what I mean?

good luck

s h

actually the pump I listed are 110L/m. The O2 Max ones are 65L/m, almost half, so my pumps definitely do put out. Its just the noise issue (its the loudest part of my system)

B

brookstown

Read the whole thread and sorry if you've answered it but what height do you have the water level. Or I guess I should ask how close to the basket is teh water level.

sky high

sky high

That's a question I was gonna ask myself, brookstown.....

I'm runnin 'em pretty full......just below the basket...

Wasn't sure if you drop the levels as you go on this system or just keep em full??

Anyone?

It's gettin fookin crowded in there. Crazy shit. I won't veg as long next go around...fer sure.

s h

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

IMO...keep um running the solution level bout an inch below the net pot....two weeks or so before harvest reduce to bout half total volume of modules...this should help hasten harvest and kick your oil production into overdrive...

Your plants are looking bomb, stand back cause shitz fixin to explode ;)

Top Bottom