DIY UC 9k 8 Plants

• Thread starter mrenz999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Baddog

Ur Room looks really nice! Like those strong boxes! I Keep mine 67 to 69! Im using a 1200 gph mag pump in 18 18 gallon totes and it seems to work fine!

B

Baddog

But i have mine split up in 3 runs of 6 and am pulling water from 2 places in manifold between Last 3 totes!

M

mrenz999

Having a few problems with my plants. Maybe it's lumen shock. I turned a few lights off and will see how they look tomorrow. Very limp leaves and a little yellow. Using DM Gold at half strength and Zone at full strength. 450 PPM 5.7 PH temp in res 68. First time with DM, do I need to add cal mag ? Seeing some
twisted leaves.

M

mrenz999

My plants after 14 hours of lights on droop like they are dieing. Otherwise they look really healthy. I turn the lights off and after 6 hours they look great again. Any advice ? Would love to get 18 hours out of them for faster growth.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Probably disease pressures on them causing the stress of the lights to wilt after many hours. Try raising your lights by about 6-8" and see if this helps them make it through the day.

What's your EC/PPM?

M

mrenz999

550 ppm. Up from 450 last week. 350 the week before. But this has been from the beginning. I will take some pics.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I don't know specifically what your plant's problem is, but I would keep an eye and nose on your roots. Fungus and rot can cause a lot of problems in dwc that can sometimes be mis-diagnosed sometimes.

H

haze1son

Nice setup bro. sounds like too much light to me. If your roots look good then I would maybe turn off more lights till your plants get stronger.

M

mrenz999

Pics

Pics of Plants and Roots

View attachment 121097

View attachment 121098

View attachment 121099

View attachment 121100

View attachment 121101
IMAG0231

IMAG0233

IMAG0236

IMAG0237

IMAG0239

D

Dubsta

Love the room mrenz, i was on the phone with u earlier my phone died again ill call u tomorrow, we should meet up again and swap clones, i only got the afgooey and blue dream the rest died my damn cloner came unplugged, the only time thats happened it sucked.. I did a small run of Afgooey x'd with my sour diesel kush male. I need to put down a couple of those that afgooey sure yields a lot and this sour d i got is just covered in crystals, has brian ever showed u any of his? I gave him a clone of it and thats all he's been growing for the last 3 years.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

looking good!

be careful with that dutch master nutrient reports on here of inconsistency in product color and smell with the zone and someone on here said something about a recall and that they dont have any tech support numbers. that alone would scare me off of their product but lots of people love it. just wanted to be sure you heard that information or saw it here on the farm i thought you would want to know so you can keep an eye out for any issues with it.

how much did that 8 bucket system cost you to setup? what kind of ac are you running and how big is your chiller?

M

mrenz999

Love the room mrenz, i was on the phone with u earlier my phone died again ill call u tomorrow, we should meet up again and swap clones, i only got the afgooey and blue dream the rest died my damn cloner came unplugged, the only time thats happened it sucked.. I did a small run of Afgooey x'd with my sour diesel kush male. I need to put down a couple of those that afgooey sure yields a lot and this sour d i got is just covered in crystals, has brian ever showed u any of his? I gave him a clone of it and thats all he's been growing for the last 3 years.

Yeah give me a call. I haven't seen any of Brian's. He just gets from me not gives lol. I would love to check out your blue dream. I have a great mother of afgooey. Also have jilly bean, god's bud, and blue rhino. Also, a friend of mine went to Amsterdam and brought back some seeds, I will have amnesia, and chocolope this coming week.

M

mrenz999

looking good!

be careful with that dutch master nutrient reports on here of inconsistency in product color and smell with the zone and someone on here said something about a recall and that they dont have any tech support numbers. that alone would scare me off of their product but lots of people love it. just wanted to be sure you heard that information or saw it here on the farm i thought you would want to know so you can keep an eye out for any issues with it.

how much did that 8 bucket system cost you to setup? what kind of ac are you running and how big is your chiller?

Yeah I am switching to H&G. Didn't really add it up. Pretty easy to though. 12.00 per tub. 10.00 per tub for uniseals 180.00 for ap100. 150.00 for water pump. 100.00 for pipes and glue. Puts me around 600.00. 45 gallon brute for res. already had that. 1/4 hp chiller 500.00 or so.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

not bad at all man i may have to make the plunge! i have a 1hp chiller sitting right now i've never used i got FREE from a friend. $600 is pennies i paid more then that for my current system!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the only real known issue with DM is with the zone

My store guy inquired about recalls and there arent any - DM insists the zone issue is a non issue and that all new stock is fine

M

mrenz999

Some pics. I see in another thread that larger fencing is needed. I have the 4"X2" squares as you will see.

Most of these plants are 18" wide and 16" tall. How big do you guys go before
you fire them ? I want trees :) :)

IMAG0246

IMAG0247

IMAG0248

IMAG0249

IMAG0250

Top Bottom