drinking about 20 gallons a day.

IMAG0277

IMAG0276

IMAG0275

IMAG0274

IMAG0273

D

Dubsta

I'm doing good, just hooked up the 8in fan to my new room running 2 1k, 1hps 1 mh. going to do a 4x8 ebb n flow table for the first round to get it done quick then upgrade after to a undercurrent setup, just need a chiller and a few other things and ill be set. My other room is 2 1k w/ 5gal dwc plants, I hang my bulbs bare bulb and circle the lights, normally start them next to the 1k mh, then later to the 1k hps then the last few weeks try to move them inbetween both 1k's and i get decent yields per plant. I put 3 plants new plants in every 2 weeks for that room. just pulled down 6oz off a Querkle witch the buds dont get huge its just get lots of budsites, i really like this weed though the taste, potency, and smell is all there. Now the afgooey can yield double.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm along for the ride on this one. Planning something similar very soon. How did the root trim go? I know that Jack and Ben have filled the 13 gallon modules with roots, but certainly didn't think the 27 gallon tote would, especially right at the flip.

M

mrenz999

Ok more pics are here. Have the cages up so here we go. We are
now 5 days into flower :)

IMAG0287

IMAG0286

IMAG0285

M

mrenz999

I'm along for the ride on this one. Planning something similar very soon. How did the root trim go? I know that Jack and Ben have filled the 13 gallon modules with roots, but certainly didn't think the 27 gallon tote would, especially right at the flip.

Yes just 5 days into flower and I have had to trim roots twice now.
The trimming goes just fine. Doesn't seem to slow anything down
or put them into shock.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

very nice... i am very interested to see how big those get with the big ass 27 gal totes... i want to run something similar for my next grow when i have more space... so far so good though keep up the good work

S

Santa Claus

MRinzz,
Lookin good brudda! Just wondering how high your ceilings are? I'm going to start a similar grow soon with the verts, but only have 7' ceilings. :thinking

B

BudLust

lookin good glad i pulled up a chair just for flower. subbed
+rep for the DIY

-boomer

M

mrenz999

MRinzz,
Lookin good brudda! Just wondering how high your ceilings are? I'm going to start a similar grow soon with the verts, but only have 7' ceilings. :thinking

My ceilings are 8'. However, I didn't let them get that tall. Not sure
how much more stretch I will get but they are at 5' right now. I
just finished the second week of flower.

M

mrdizzle

40" ? Wow that seems a little big. Won't I end up with 8' tall plants ? That doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Maybe I'm wrong but they should double
in flower right ? Plus these are really bushy, wide plants.

hey, shit I forgot about this thread. but yea 40in would have been ideal by the looks of that strain.

trees are tough guess how much size they will grow once flipped. I have seen double the size before some caseys, but my bubba and blackberry only grow maybe a ft vertically, most of the grow happens with width.

What I have started doing is vegging with overhead light first, during veg, before transplanting into the flower room. My goal is to get the plants as tall as possible, that way when you put them into the flower room that have good height, then they fill out nice and wide

you will figure a lot of from this grow, I say you flipped too soon but I could be wrong you can adjust next run if needed

D

Dubsta

Can't wait to see them at 14-16days flower, they normally stretch that long. Ran that clone a few times. Might stretch more then u think but i could be wrong in this setup.

C

crossouttheiis

are those how high your lights are usually? If so id drop them a little bit.

D

Dubsta

Lets see some new pics mrenz. I'm very interested in how big they got threw stretch.

M

mrenz999

Here are some updated pics. This is end of week 3.
IMAG0292

IMAG0293

IMAG0294

IMAG0295

A few more.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey bro..sick diy..for the root prob. do you have anything blocking the pipes, say mesh or some type of screen..and you lowered the size of your pump o you should be all good there..some of the mpb guys i remember using some sort of screen/mesh to keep roots from getting in there..even though your not seeing it...trimming the roots in most definitely going to hurt your yield in the end..the more roots,the more uptake,the bigger the plant for sure.still killing it bro, just adding my 02.

Top Bottom