DIY UC 9k 8 Plants

• Thread starter mrenz999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrenz999

What should the water level be in my buckets? I have it at the bottom of the net pot right now.

C

crossouttheiis

What should the water level be in my buckets? I have it at the bottom of the net pot right now.

I ran things with water just barely under the netpot.... then i forget look through jackmayoffer thread... I believe week six he drops the level to half the bucket.

M

mrenz999

The stalks are crazy on these. Did a little bottom trim to
allow some air underneath.

IMAG0262

IMAG0261

IMAG0260

M

mrenz999

when are they going to get flipped?

Really I am looking for advice on this. Since we have a low plant count in this
state I want to make sure I am going to get the maximum return. So any
advice would be helpful. I don't know in these systems how much added growth
to expect. Right now they are all 20" give or take a few. Very bushy.

M

mrenz999

Any advice on when to flip these ? I want trees so willing to let them veg a little longer if needed. Very very bushy. Running between 20" and 28" right now. Anyone ?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
it looks like your plants are on 50" centers?
how tall is your ceiling?

M

mrenz999

they are 48" centers because of studs. Ceiling is 8'. So plenty of room :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good over here! Nice DIY mrenz999... :cool

D

Dubsta

Good Job there Mrens. There looking nice! Thanks for letting me barrow that fan also its really helping me out right now! I'd let them get to be 30-40in or so and flip them. The Afgooey clone i got from you has always stretched really nice so im sure your plants are going to be massive..

M

mrdizzle

I would flip them when they are twice that size, 40in is a good height

M

mrenz999

I would flip them when they are twice that size, 40in is a good height

40" ? Wow that seems a little big. Won't I end up with 8' tall plants ? That doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Maybe I'm wrong but they should double
in flower right ? Plus these are really bushy, wide plants.

M

mrenz999

Good Job there Mrens. There looking nice! Thanks for letting me barrow that fan also its really helping me out right now! I'd let them get to be 30-40in or so and flip them. The Afgooey clone i got from you has always stretched really nice so im sure your plants are going to be massive..

Yeah last grow in soil they were pretty huge and produced really well. I have some more cuttings for you if you want them. Glad the fan is helping you :)

M

mrenz999

Plants are now at 30" tall and over 40" wide. I'm thinking it's time to fire, flip whichever you choose :)

IMAG0263

IMAG0264

IMAG0266

I am using H&G and planning to add Bud Blood. Any suggestions on a good
starting formula ?

D

Dubsta

I'd flip those for sure, There going to grow like crazy the next 2 weeks. Those might even get out of hand since that afgooey stretches so much. Cant wait to see them at 8 weeks flower there gonna be massive!!

B

Bobby Smith

Flip the girls, fire the cellphone from taking pics :)

That's my vote, anyways............still looking awesome though, really quality work.

T

TreFarmer

I am just learning about these UC grows, I was just looking at another one right before this and he looked to have the same problem. You may have fixed the problem, I haven't finished this thread but here is the garden...

M

mrenz999

I am just learning about these UC grows, I was just looking at another one right before this and he looked to have the same problem. You may have fixed the problem, I haven't finished this thread but here is the garden...

Problem ? I don't have a problem :) I'm just wondering when to flip them. So I did yesterday. Day 1 of flower is today. :)

M

mrenz999

Ok plants are flipped. Running into a problem now. the 3" pipes are already getting clogged by roots. Going to trim some up but didn't expect that already at this stage in the game. Any suggestions ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom