Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

Hell yeah, bro! Nice fat ass buds. Let's get that 5th jock going!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Wow! I am really impressed with how well your ladies turned out. I am doing a scrog with my Blackberry right now but hope to do a vertical with the strain on my next turn. Hope I can rock it half as much as you did!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Awesome Dizzle.
14 hrs. My groomers must be slow it took us a weak.
And it was a half you size.
Those are some dankalicous nuggy's.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Yo dizzle,
you using the 10" netpot lids that are all mesh, and fit on the 5 gal buckets, this last round? No clogging?

M

mrdizzle

yep, I was a little concerned that the roots would flow right into the drains, I checked them for the first couple weeks and nothing ever happend. I sit the lids directly onto the top of the lid, I dont use a spacer

I love them, I only sit them a 1/2in into the water, put 2inches of stones, then sit my 8in coco baskets on them, fill in with a handful of stone and set the drippers right on the side of the baskets. I had roots swimming in a couple days and I only use a half bag of stone

M

mrdizzle

thanks bossman, me and another dude crushed it in 14hrs, we work like a couple of tweekers

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sounds like you got the pots down there, dizzle. I am going to follow your lead on that one. :rauch08:

Catching up to you on the trimming speed is a whole different story....

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Doesn't know what an MPB is? Clown Town IMO

What happened to the DO thread with the jackass, know it all?

Guys got some knowledge to drop but lacks communication skills......lots to offer the Farm if he'd chill the fuct out.

Regen blowers are def where it's at. Looks like shits getting interesting.

M

mrdizzle

hahah yea that clown literally is talking in a circle, he goes back and forth proving one point then discrediting it in the same breath

M

mrdizzle

Sounds like you got the pots down there, dizzle. I am going to follow your lead on that one. :rauch08:

Catching up to you on the trimming speed is a whole different story....

trim reaper bro

2 people 14hrs=28 total hrs= 4hr per LB. you could get it lower with a 3rd person, it used to take me 10 hrs a lb

stickyicky

stickyicky

Damn Diz, you knocked it out the park! What BIG FAT cola's you have. VERY!! nice setup your rockin. It makes guys like me wanting to take the plunge into the most effecient growing technique used today. 2 people 14hrs=28 total hrs= 4hr per LB... By my calculations that 70lbs. lol... Congrats on your crop and enjoy!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Does it get gummed up on the tray that the buds roll on?

How much did you cough up for that puppy?

M

mrdizzle

I use pam spray , the top of the grid doesnt get gummy at all, the blades and the underside of the grid I clean 3times during the run. I paid 1500, all in all it has saved me over $8,000 in trimmers. fuck it, ill tack on another 4grand in headaches saved too.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Damn Diz, you knocked it out the park! What BIG FAT cola's you have. VERY!! nice setup your rockin. It makes guys like me wanting to take the plunge into the most effecient growing technique used today. 2 people 14hrs=28 total hrs= 4hr per LB... By my calculations that 70lbs. lol... Congrats on your crop and enjoy!!

:waitHate to burst your bubble, but by your calculations your math is wrong :rauch08:
28 hours total
4 hours x lb
7 lbs
and even if it was 7lb i'd be uber stoked 2 have that much blackberry kush. dizzle straight up teabagged this kush lol cant wait 4 his second run with this lady. now just have 2 figure out a way 2 get my hands on this cut:) inspirational 2 say the least :clapping -Keepz

Top Bottom