Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

canna coco, I water for 5mins, 3times a day, on a 4x4table under a 1000wMH. after they get about 2ft I run the bulb vertically.

T

t7rln

Very nice thread mrdizzle. Thanks or the share.

I tried putting a timeline together of this grow from your posts, but couldn't. Could you clarify times for:

veg
flower
curing

Thanks, and congrats on a wonderful grow.

t7rln

M

mrdizzle

i vegged for 18days in the buckets, tranplanted some cuts into the coco pots and veg them under a 4 light tek 5 1week to help the roots take hold, they dont really grow but the roots do. then I veg on a 4x4table for I think it was 2wks this run. after a week on the table I pull the girls to the edge of the table and drop the 1000w vertically.

I flowered for 60day, I cut the light for 36hrs on day one of flip. curing I let them dry out real good, then I put them in a turkey back and open it as often as possible for two days, usually 5times a day. then I open the bag once a day for a couple days and Im good

A

antimatter

Mr. Dizzle your blackberrys bring all the girls to the yard :damnhippie:

Very nice.

M

mrdizzle

haha dude your telling me, this is a lyfesaver strain. Its the only strain I have grown, in these flooded as california times, that clubs wont let me walk out the door with

600gph

600gph

Good job dizzle...7+ with 4000k....Would you say that the blackberrys yield a little more than the bubbas...

Oh yeah disappeared for a while and had to close my account...But I am back and will let you in on my 40ft container with 30k and 10 ton of a/c with 18 mpb...

you might know me as mcattak

mc

G

GBOOST

Welcome back MC!! Good to see you return:)

And same as above, does the BB yield a little more than the bubba?

Ozzie

M

mrdizzle

right on brother can not wait to see that

The blacks yeilded more than the bubbas, by a little bit, I was able to get some pretty big kolas this run with zero PM issuse. and it stayed about 3.5-4ft tall too so everything was in the money zone of the lights.

I also thinned the plants in the center and bottoms during wk1, plucked the leaves I wanted too and then left them alone, worked out great. every bud is chunky, no larf this round which was my least favorite part of past grows

600gph

600gph

Yeah I got the larf last round....Think I was to conservative with my lighting...
Gonna bury the lite bulbs this time and thin the plants out...Never been a leaf plucker but I think certain strains dictate it...

mc

A

antimatter

haha dude your telling me, this is a lyfesaver strain. Its the only strain I have grown, in these flooded as california times, that clubs wont let me walk out the door with

Thats what its all about.

M

mrdizzle

Yeah I got the larf last round....Think I was to conservative with my lighting...
Gonna bury the lite bulbs this time and thin the plants out...Never been a leaf plucker but I think certain strains dictate it...

mc

I have always plucked leaves will no ill effect, but I noticed the trees dont care for it. if you hit them good in wk 1 by week 3 they forgot all about it and are going full force, by wk 3 they go right into budding

my sacs look like bags full of kolas. my best run yet, not weight wise but in the fact the only thing going to hash is trim

M

mrdizzle

Thats what its all about.

no doubt, thats the only thing that matters right now. I would love to grow 15lbs of casey jones but I dont know what I would do with it, maybe shape it into a dog bed or a nightstand

M

mrdizzle

wanted to show some pics of my training, these plants have been in the buckets for 8days

M

mrdizzle

few more

this is the reason I prefer the net pots, although there isnt hardly any roots right now if there was I could see them all, however the 3gal bucket I can only see teh roots in the water, and as you will soon see, knowing whats going on in the bucket is clutch.......if you dont know this might happen (brace yourselfs)

M

mrdizzle

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, these are two plants of my 5th run with bubba. I already cut down 2 plants and I am about to scrap this grow. The third pic is one plant in the system that is fine. But rather than waste the next 3wks seeing if she finishes, I’m going to clean and transplant my clones early and get them vegging in the buckets ASAP. Tough decision but my thoughts are the rot could still take out this healthy plant and leave me with almost a month more wasted and nothing to show for it.

Cause of this rot was from cutting the topfeed when I was changing my res and leaving it unplugged for three days or so.

I noticed it and turned the pump back on. I didn’t think the roots would be dead, I actually thought they would wick water up and keep them moist, not the case, the roots in the water wicked but the root that relied on the top feed died and what I turned the top feed back on I was basically liquefying these dead roots,

a couple days later I looed at the stalks and noticed the topfeed hitting the roots that were at the top of the buckets, the roots looked like melted chocolate. the roots in the tubs looked perfect thou. So I kille the top feed and changed the res but I acted too slow, and I really think once you get it, your fucked. LESSON LEARND

I looked at the roots in the buckets I already cut down today and there were all brown, but they didnt smell horrible. either way there was no saving this grow

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Lots of good info and learning experiences for all of us to gain knowledge from... Much respect mrdizzle... :cool

BTW, I'm diggin' your huge tomato cages and training around the circle... As well as using a hybrid of coco, coco pots, hydroton, and MPB's... Love those combo shots! Any thoughts on the mixed mediums? For example, is the coco only good until it's blown out by a huge root mass and trunk? :wondering

P.S. nice to see you back on the Farm mcattak

A

antimatter

no doubt, thats the only thing that matters right now. I would love to grow 15lbs of casey jones but I dont know what I would do with it, maybe shape it into a dog bed or a nightstand

Sometimes you can get lucky with small amounts but its just not worth the gamble.

M

mrdizzle

Lots of good info and learning experiences for all of us to gain knowledge from... Much respect mrdizzle... :cool

BTW, I'm diggin' your huge tomato cages and training around the circle... As well as using a hybrid of coco, coco pots, hydroton, and MPB's... Love those combo shots! Any thoughts on the mixed mediums? For example, is the coco only good until it's blown out by a huge root mass and trunk? :wondering

P.S. nice to see you back on the Farm mcattak

i really only like the coco to veg in, because I can grow a bigger plant than in a 6in cube and the roots airprune so they are jam packed in the baskets. the coco is easier for me to stay moist and not soaked. I couldnt get teh rockwool to stay perfectly moist until the roots it the water. the coco howevre, if I run the water long the side it stays perfect

Top Bottom