Dizzle's 4th MPB run Blackberry kush style

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

Hate trimming. Hate trimming. Hate trimming.

Diz--Put it on a stick cuz it looks like candy. Please be sure to grace us with the dried shots too!

Keepz--Dude, I've seen your grow so I know you're growing the dank, but what goes on in your garden? Teabagged? :wondering

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks so tasty. :rauch08:

You say that the Blackberry Kush is the new strain for you?

M

mrdizzle

yep, it just gets soo crystally I dont have to worry about getting rid of it, perfect mix of yeild and dank. I could grow something that yeilds huge but it wouldnt help me much when it came time to pay my bills

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Could you fax me a scratch and sniff version of those fruit pics :)

BB Kush sounds tasty.

A

amstercal

So does it come out of the trimmer like that? Or did you pretty it up for us?

So jealous... amazing grow. Looks like you're really settling into the system. How would you say your time per week in this system compares to past systems you've done?

And I looked but couldn't find if you mentioned the genetics on your blackberry... where can we get some?

M

mrdizzle

that bud did not come out of the trimmer, Ill post a pic of one that did thou

I spend very little time in the garden, res change take about an hour once a week. around week 6 I tie a few branches back and thats about it

I have no idea the backround of the blackberry, its around norcal right now, I got mine from grassvalley. the strain will grow weird if you dont give it 24hr light, kinda will start to bud out on you. I run my HID for 18hrs but leave a regular lite bulb on for those 6hrs

M

mrdizzle

make sure and zoom in on that shit, and any trim reaper haters out there, i say to you, have fun cleaning your scissors

A

amstercal

thanks, mr d, for the info. much much appreciated. and hard to hate on that! mmmm...

L

Lost

Wow, that trimreaper really does a good job!

You killed it as always, great job!

M

mrdizzle

yea all that bud went through the reaper, it does a really good job

The smoke is great, strong kush qualities. If you cure for a month it smells like jam

One thing I did differently this round is I cleaned the plant out at day 7 of flower. cleaned the backs and underbellies, and plucked a good amount of fan leafs. I didnt touch them after that. every bud was full and mature and covered in crystals. it had zero impact on the plant it still grew a couple of inches that night

In the past I have always cleaned at the 3wk point, small plants dont mind this, but large plant do IMO. Its a massive plant that relies on one root system to support the plant. I felt like it shocks the large plants too much.

so if your gonna clean them up I highly suggest wk 1.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sweet info on pruning, dizzle! I gotta start a principles of MPB notebook with all this info from you guys.

G

ghostfacegrower

mmmm blackberry, got to love the good peeps in the valley. love it up there.

S

SYDAM23

great job. tell me when u were in your flowering stage how often did u water them and how much did u use?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

mrdizzle

What was the stretch like when you flipped em? I didn't see anything in the journal about that. I will be putting my girls under a screen soon and just curious about the stretch that I will see as to how much I should try to fill said screen.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Dizzle,
I know you said that you really like the 8" cocotek pots, but what is your mix inside the pots?

Top Bottom