Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

januaryfirst

I would say coco is best when is stays moist but not wet,

the benefits are quite clear, I used to run 5gal hempys, with 50/50 coco to perlite. it would take a 3week veg would give me 1/4lb plants. I would run 20 plants and get 5-5.5lbs

Now after a 3 week veg in 75%perlite to coco with frequent waterings, I have 12oz plus plants. without a doubt in my mind they grow almost twice as fast

I defoliate during veg, then I do a big one on flip and then again on day 21. FIM when I do it, I do it early in veg

Is this the same 5 gal hempys you are using? Are you going a 4 alight horizontal lighting? Or vertical? Thanks really like the information that you have put down.

Are there any particular ways that you train the beasts? Do you always fimm?

Thanks really like the information that you have put down. It has been EXTREMELY HELPFUL!, if you did not really get that I mean EXTREMELY!

J

januaryfirst

Just a thought, if there is water in the second bucket of the hempys, how would adding an airstone be in there?

S

stillcantroll

Is this the same 5 gal hempys you are using? Are you going a 4 alight horizontal lighting? Or vertical? Thanks really like the information that you have put down.

Are there any particular ways that you train the beasts? Do you always fimm?

Thanks really like the information that you have put down. It has been EXTREMELY HELPFUL!, if you did not really get that I mean EXTREMELY!

Is it not plainly obvious what kind of lighting he's using in the picture's he was nice enough to provide?

J

januaryfirst

Is it not plainly obvious what kind of lighting he's using in the picture's he was nice enough to provide?

Yes plainly obvious, vertical. I was asking abotu what he previously did though when he was using only 5gal buckets. Sorry if not clear there.

M

mrdizzle

I did vertical as well, but I had an X pattern with the lights, 5 lights instead of 4 and the middle light was MH. I basically made figure 8's of plants around the lights

J

Jalisco Kid

I see you still not bored enough to come back to the dark side. There is nothing like opening the door in the morning to see what has happened in there lately. Glad to see you are enjoying your time with your girls. Suerte JK

M

mrdizzle

I see you still not bored enough to come back to the dark side. There is nothing like opening the door in the morning to see what has happened in there lately. Glad to see you are enjoying your time with your girls. Suerte JK

ahah oh no plenty bored, dont even get to do res changes anymore, now all I gotta do is fill a trashcan with water every 3-4days. had to do a little yo yo work last night

with all this free time Ive become quite the potter

S

stillcantroll

Dizzle,

Having run MPB's, and now this system, have you noticed any difference in the size/quality of the buds themselves? I know you had mentioned that the veg time is much faster in the MPB's... one might come to the natural conclusion that other parts of the plant would develop faster/better in the MPB as well.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Dizzle,

Having run MPB's, and now this system, have you noticed any difference in the size/quality of the buds themselves? I know you had mentioned that the veg time is much faster in the MPB's... one might come to the natural conclusion that other parts of the plant would develop faster/better in the MPB as well.

+1

I guess its a compromise between performance, and reliability?

C

cheech

ahah oh no plenty bored, dont even get to do res changes anymore, now all I gotta do is fill a trashcan with water every 3-4days. had to do a little yo yo work last night

with all this free time Ive become quite the potter

lol, can we see some of your work

M

mrdizzle

Dizzle,

not really, if anything the hempys are ending up with larger buds, possibly because there are more smaller plants with less strain on each rootball, possibly because they are a little shorter so more of the plant is getting the "good" light vs a larger MPB plant that might have more areas not getting the "good" light and sucking the plant of its energy.

+1

I guess its a compromise between performance, and reliability?

Yea I mean, honestly with all due respect to RDWC, I cant think of One viable reason to run RDWC. Not a single one. Im not saying it doesnt veg big, or grow fast, but its also dies fast. If I grew peppers then I would probably do RDWC because if It shits the bed then I can just go to the store and buy some pepper to hold me over, not lose $40,000-$100,000 dollar harvests.

Everytime I see a new UC or MPB thread I think to my self, poor guys. I could probably tally up all the RDWC fails on this thread and I wouldnt be shocked if it cost a million bucks worth or more of FAIL. I think there is something exciting about the bucekts and the chillers, and seeing the roots that looking at a pot of soil doesnt. So the RDWC will be continued to be itched for a long time im sure.

Im sure there are successful RDWC growers on here that might read that and think am an idiot, having 3 successful grows is great, but talk to me in 1yr, or 2yrs, and I am 100% certain that they will have a run go down in flames

Extra veg time, to me, is a lot cheaper than losing a harvest, a lot cheaper

lol, can we see some of your work

for sure bro I havent glazed my large pieces yet but Ill hit it up, dont want to give myself away thou this shit will probably be in a museum someday ahah

D

Donkdbz

Come on Dizzle....Under Crap and Really Doubt Will i Crop are the best. I love the extra money on my power bill from the chillers, water and air pumps which would equal another 1000 watt bulb.

If you got loads of free time you could be lazy to be lazy like me. Since I'm too lazy to setup a drip system I water by hand twice a day.

C

Coxie

dizzle's reply

"Yea I mean, honestly with all due respect to RDWC, I cant think of One viable reason to run RDWC. Not a single one. Im not saying it doesnt veg big, or grow fast, but its also dies fast. If I grew peppers then I would probably do RDWC because if It shits the bed then I can just go to the store and buy some pepper to hold me over, not lose $40,000-$100,000 dollar harvests.

Everytime I see a new UC or MPB thread I think to my self, poor guys. I could probably tally up all the RDWC fails on this thread and I wouldnt be shocked if it cost a million bucks worth or more of FAIL. I think there is something exciting about the bucekts and the chillers, and seeing the roots that looking at a pot of soil doesnt. So the RDWC will be continued to be itched for a long time im sure.

Im sure there are successful RDWC growers on here that might read that and think am an idiot, having 3 successful grows is great, but talk to me in 1yr, or 2yrs, and I am 100% certain that they will have a run go down in flames

Extra veg time, to me, is a lot cheaper than losing a harvest, a lot cheaper"

dizzle, right on, bro! It almost makes me sick to see the guys starting out, all excited about 4 lb trees, and the MPB's. Then reality happens, and they lose their ass in a hurry. I'm so glad you showed me the way on this. My buds a tighter now, and nicer than with the mpb's, so thanks again dizzle!

S

stillcantroll

not really, if anything the hempys are ending up with larger buds, possibly because there are more smaller plants with less strain on each rootball, possibly because they are a little shorter so more of the plant is getting the "good" light vs a larger MPB plant that might have more areas not getting the "good" light and sucking the plant of its energy.

Thanks Dizzle. I'm a smaller scale DWC grower myself, and lurking on these forums, sniffing on these amazing RDWC threads has me hungry... but I'm really happy there are people like you that are willing to show the community that this RDWC scene isn't the silver bullet some of us have come to think it is.

Also, I wanted to add that pulling just shy of 8 lbs with a non-sealed room, running a kush strain, is nothing short of impressive Dizzle. I know individuals with sealed rooms that still struggle with 2/light. No reason to go on a killing frenzy just yet!!

S

stillcantroll

stillcantroll, pm me, respect to dizzle.

Yea, you're right. I'll edit that bit out of my post. It appears im nowhere near able to PM anyone, i'll wait patiently and get in touch with you when I can.

Top Bottom