• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
whats funny is im a painter by trade and the seasons make for a good hobby lol
i wished i had a couple more people who had a real need for meds...as of now i have two people who really need mmj. had 3 but lost one a few months back to cancer..r.i.p BIG MIKE^^

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL. I got folks "back home" begging me for a send...and telling me the outrageous prices there. It's tempting....but the cash...while great....isn't worth the risk. If I didn't own anything/was a 20-something renter with no roots here, I'd for sure play the game differently....

thankfully....I don't need the $$$.

As far as giving it away...I'm looking for a hook with some Vets to dump some meds in their laps for their pain/service. Anybody have any inroads to such folks? Lookin for guys with true needs/PTSD/etc...not just folks looking for a freebie. Any ideas appreciated.

Just got a call from the wife of my terminaly ill MS friend and she was was so greatful for our donation of weed to her husband who has become really sick wirh respatory problems. The end is near...
This fella has fought thru unbeliveable pain and suffering. I really dont like to visit him because it just breaks my heart to see this man suffering so.
We have to hold dube for him to puff and he shakes uncontrobaly.
Its had to say for me if I could go thru what he is experiencing, rather let go and die.
Lesson here is folks, Do we really need all this bullshit???
Like I allways say, and share on here, so much more to care about in life than pot....
its a big world out there, seek and yee shall find.....

ttystikk

ttystikk

TTYSTIKK, I not sticking up for yabba exactly, but I fail to see on what grounds you are objecting to his post. The only thing he said that could be construed with any racial intent is to quote (who I dont see in this thread but is a well known poster) "Dirty White Boy"

As to telling people not to move to CO for the money, I could say the same about Cal.

Clarify?

Yabba's original post is here:
dont come to Co for money or i'll personally find you n make life suck or any of dozens others struggling here already...lol....kiddin sorta but dont come to CO accept for vacation wantin an herb related job to get rich.....it wont happen....just like dirty white boy said I'll hire ya n pay less than 10 an hour for you to risk federal prison time and treat ya like shit......IF you dont got money Co people aren't friendly and dont want you here.......Northern Co is more affluent asshole type folks who dont really need the money but are bitter the closet grows of popcorn from mammas closet dont buy 3k mountain bikes no more n southern CO is full a bunch a crazy ass hispanics n native mutts who were born poor as fuck n have a hard time making it and EXTREMELY protective of there means......n herbs has been in their culture since it began but fuck if you'll get in on the cash...............:Dhugs​
'Northern Colorado is for affluent asshole types.' SERIOUSLY?! Cort, you really don't see a problem with this shit? Nevermind the facts, like those that show there are far more 'affluent' residents in Denver than up here.​
'If you don't got money(sic) Co people aren't friendly and don't want you here.' BULLSHIT. We're not elitists and this state doesn't even rank in the top 15 for affluence, so once again Yabba, you speak out of your ass, hat.​
'...n southern CO is full a (sic) bunch a crazy ass hispanics n native mutts...' This is America, knucklehead- we're almost ALL mutts here. I bet you are, too.​
Bottom line is that this whole post was pretty fucking offensive- and simply incorrect on all counts- and if you don't see just how obnoxiously parochial this moron is, then you stay out of my state, too- we don't need that kind of bad attitude here.​
Those with GOOD attitudes, respect for their fellow Americans and a willingness to work to make a life for themselves are always welcome.​

ttystikk

ttystikk

Just got a call from the wife of my terminaly ill MS friend and she was was so greatful for our donation of weed to her husband who has become really sick wirh respatory problems. The end is near...
This fella has fought thru unbeliveable pain and suffering. I really dont like to visit him because it just breaks my heart to see this man suffering so.
We have to hold dube for him to puff and he shakes uncontrobaly.
Its had to say for me if I could go thru what he is experiencing, rather let go and die.
Lesson here is folks, Do we really need all this bullshit???
Like I allways say, and share on here, so much more to care about in life than pot....
its a big world out there, seek and yee shall find.....

My first experience with the medical side of marijuana was a close friend in college who had bone marrow cancer in his leg. The chemo made him sick as hell but after smoking a bowl or two, he wanted to go to McDonald's! His family were multimillionaires, but he couldn't get relief any other way. That was such a fulfilling feeling that looking back on it, I think that set the tone for my life's work.

LOL. I got folks "back home" begging me for a send...and telling me the outrageous prices there. It's tempting....but the cash...while great....isn't worth the risk. If I didn't own anything/was a 20-something renter with no roots here, I'd for sure play the game differently....

thankfully....I don't need the $$$.

As far as giving it away...I'm looking for a hook with some Vets to dump some meds in their laps for their pain/service. Anybody have any inroads to such folks? Lookin for guys with true needs/PTSD/etc...not just folks looking for a freebie. Any ideas appreciated.

I'm connected with a network of veterans with both physical and emotional problems that they've found relief from by smoking MMJ. Everyone would like to keep their privacy, but if you PM me, I'll speak to them about how you can get in touch.

I fucking hate wars- and the politicians who get us into them- but I have only respect and admiration for those who follow those orders, go into harm's way- and often, take a bullet for our freedom.

ttystikk

ttystikk

mj is a drug...drugs cause wars..

No. MONEY causes wars. Take the excess cash out of drugs by legalizing them and the war goes away, much to the chagrin of law enforcement who depend on the war to keep suckering people into overfunding them.

If this weren't so, then every place that has decriminalized drugs would be a battlefield- where in fact it's turned out just the opposite.

ttystikk

ttystikk

yea, but whats all that got to do with race?

Yabba got racial, not me. I just called him on his bullshit.

for the record...my bitchin about illegals is NOT meant to be racist..

signed,
Half Breed Indian Mutt :)

i couldn't agree more, Kolah. Illegal immigration is a separate issue from race, although there are plenty of misguided or just plain wrongheaded people out there who conflate the two.

If you go back far enough, EVERYONE on this continent is an immigrant- our native american friends just beat us here by 20,000 years, lol.

I too am an 'immigrant', removed several generations. My status as an officially registered Son of the American Revolution merely places my lineage here before the Declaration of Independence was signed. Many people think such distinctions should grant them special status, but I disagree. I think there is far, far too much elitism- racial and otherwise- in this country and it is one of the major forces tearing this country apart.

If we are to save our nation (and I think it is A. worth saving, and B. almost too late), we need to learn to spend a lot more time listening to all points of view and making decisions based on what's best for all or most of the country and a lot less time talking about how 'lazy' the poor are, and other pernicious and divisive lies.

Megas

Megas

NORML's state laws section is garbage. So if I grow over the legal amount of bud I'm entitled to keep I can sell it legally to a dispensary unlike CO or WA correct?

To dumb it down ever further, if I moved to CA and I start growing again, lets say I'm growing Forum Trolls x U Mad Bro and I find I don't like it. Can just call around to dispensaries see who wants it? What scares me is if I get pulled over and I have like 3 ounces which is more than your legally able to have for yourself and your like well I'm taking them to a dispensary to sell... WTF happens then? I'm still confused on the amounts you can legally possess I see 1 ounce being nothing but yet you can grow 6 plants?

Does anyone have a legit link for these laws?
I'd like to legally be able to grow outside in my garden without the worry of being swarmed by a jack ass swat team who shoots my 20lb dog because it was a "threat". That's one of the reasons I am trying to stick close to the laws in all this too. Obviously there is still a lot more to what makes a place great place to move then all this.

sky high

sky high

Are you talking about Cali or Colorado or WA?

In colorado you can't sell to the dispensaries. Only dispensaries can sell to other dispensaries.
Other than that, no sales are legal here. None.

Colorado's law views us small time folks as "character actors" who are not authorized to sell whatsoever....

Amendment 64

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

No. MONEY causes wars. Take the excess cash out of drugs by legalizing them and the war goes away, much to the chagrin of law enforcement who depend on the war to keep suckering people into overfunding them.

If this weren't so, then every place that has decriminalized drugs would be a battlefield- where in fact it's turned out just the opposite.

Actually PEOPLE cause wars. The inert material has no real value other than that which is put upon it by our own vanity and greed. But I hear what yer sayin. I just wanted to be a smart ass for a minute.;)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
What scares me is if I get pulled over and I have like 3 ounces which is more than your legally able to have for yourself and your like well I'm taking them to a dispensary to sell... WTF happens then? I'm still confused on the amounts you can legally possess I see 1 ounce being nothing but yet you can grow 6 plants?

If that scares you, you need to decide whether the fear is worth the reward, or reconsider growing in the first place.

It's all grey area legally, meaning no one can give you a consistent answer to this question. Many people have experienced many different police encounters , and it's the specifics in each situation which leads to whatever may happen. Face it, you will be breaking some laws, so its up to you to do your best to be quiet about what you're doing, and be sure you are giving police no reason to accidentally discover that you are breaking several laws...in other words, don't drive to sell your gear without making sure your tail lights are functioning properly, for example.

If you're loud however, they won't discover by accident, but by course of intention

Does anyone have a legit link for these laws?
I'd like to legally be able to grow outside in my garden without the worry of being swarmed by a jack ass swat team who shoots my 20lb dog because it was a "threat". That's one of the reasons I am trying to stick close to the laws in all this too. Obviously there is still a lot more to what makes a place great place to move then all this.

The most common reasons SWAT will move on you is are how big you are and, more importantly, how loud you are. For example my flower room is 8kw, small to some and big to others, but I personally feel that in a medical allowance state I'm a small fry popping up on no ones radar, so I'm the least worried as I ever have been, but I still keep pretty quiet about what I do (and especially where I do it) to everyone. Some folks are too stupid to run a closet without drawing unwanted attention, but that is the type of grower no one wants around, so it works itself out

In colorado you can't sell to the dispensaries. Only dispensaries can sell to other dispensaries.
Other than that, no sales are legal here. None.

Colorado's law views us small time folks as "character actors" who are not authorized to sell whatsoever....

Is there not still the license available that allows selling overages to clubs? ....I thought I remember there being like a $2000 fee and need to submit plans to city and make home available to MMED inspectors.

It's strange to hear people talk about being legal and in compliance and all that... I suppose in terms of cultivation I have a name and card associated with every plant in my garden but beyond that I have no delusions about legality, or lack thereof, regarding what happens to the product of every plant in my garden. But I was just as compelled with cannabis before I ever had a "license to grow" and it was "legal".... For better or for worse, this plant has given so many of us a criminal's M.O. and sense of perception, so it makes me laugh when so many others are just getting into cannabis at this very unusual time...and thinking their perceptions are the norm...

Megas

Megas

I've grown without a license, ideally though living in that grey area in CO / CA is sure more appealing then certain other places.

Not to mention it generally also means a lot of other people voted for those laws to change. Those people could very well be your neighbors and I much be surrounded by people who would rather smoke a bowl then yell at the local kids for playing street hockey too loudly.

Okay lets move past the legalities. Thank you guys for clearing some of that up. Now why does where you live rock. I have NO INTENTIONS of running any of you out of business. 600w light is likely the most I plan on using unless I find some people to grow for.

California no idea really about any areas but affordable safe cities not too far from the coast would be idea.
Colorado, affordable safe cities that have some real appeal.

My experience in Denver was generally located in this part of Denver not sure the name of this area.
The area was pretty alright, I liked Denver except for the smogginess. One thing I will say about Denver is I was a bit let down, the way movies and everything make CO out to be like Aspen. Instead it was more of a dry dirt valley with some hills on the side. I will say the downtown was really nice and clean, I felt quite safe. Garcia's Mexican restaurant was friggin delicious too if any of you work there.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=hyatt...433US433&aq=f&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

ttystikk

ttystikk

Actually PEOPLE cause wars. The inert material has no real value other than that which is put upon it by our own vanity and greed. But I hear what yer sayin. I just wanted to be a smart ass for a minute.;)

Smart asses cause wars, too. :D I couldn't help myself...

ttystikk

ttystikk

If that scares you, you need to decide whether the fear is worth the reward, or reconsider growing in the first place.

It's all grey area legally, meaning no one can give you a consistent answer to this question. Many people have experienced many different police encounters , and it's the specifics in each situation which leads to whatever may happen. Face it, you will be breaking some laws, so its up to you to do your best to be quiet about what you're doing, and be sure you are giving police no reason to accidentally discover that you are breaking several laws...in other words, don't drive to sell your gear without making sure your tail lights are functioning properly, for example.

If you're loud however, they won't discover by accident, but by course of intention

There are lots of factors that are NOT a result of actual statute, as well- I've heard of many people, here and elsewhere, who were open and honest and the police left them alone- even though they were speeding on their plant counts, etc. A bad attitude gets you in deep shit pretty much every time, whether it's a dime bag or a pound.

The most common reasons SWAT will move on you is are how big you are and, more importantly, how loud you are. For example my flower room is 8kw, small to some and big to others, but I personally feel that in a medical allowance state I'm a small fry popping up on no ones radar, so I'm the least worried as I ever have been, but I still keep pretty quiet about what I do (and especially where I do it) to everyone. Some folks are too stupid to run a closet without drawing unwanted attention, but that is the type of grower no one wants around, so it works itself out

SWAT moves on those considered 'armed and dangerous', so it's best not to go bragging aobut how many guns you have. I believe an armed society is a polite society and as a committed Democrat I still think there are too many restrictions on firearms. I also think that many of the restrictions that ARE on the books are not enforced appropriately.

Stupid kids mouthing off about their grow will always buy themselves trouble, whether their op is legal or not. One of the best ways to keep your freedom is to grow fewer stems and grow them larger. I know, I hear the complaints already about how much longer it takes, but it needn't; after all, you CAN have several plants or groups in several stages of veg, so you always have a few big ones ready to drop into the bloom room.

Is there not still the license available that allows selling overages to clubs? ....I thought I remember there being like a $2000 fee and need to submit plans to city and make home available to MMED inspectors.

I'm quite sure that HB1284 allows dispensaries in Colorado to buy up to 30% of their stock from outside suppliers; all that other rigamarole is for setting up a satellite grow under the umbrella of the dispensary. To be an outside supplier, you must have a valid red card- and decent product.

It's strange to hear people talk about being legal and in compliance and all that... I suppose in terms of cultivation I have a name and card associated with every plant in my garden but beyond that I have no delusions about legality, or lack thereof, regarding what happens to the product of every plant in my garden. But I was just as compelled with cannabis before I ever had a "license to grow" and it was "legal".... For better or for worse, this plant has given so many of us a criminal's M.O. and sense of perception, so it makes me laugh when so many others are just getting into cannabis at this very unusual time...and thinking their perceptions are the norm...

As ever, your thoughts are themselves thought provoking. I too suffer from what many would laugh off as paranoia- but I know this country's damnedable political system pretty well, and I'm not convinced there won't be a really nasty backlash- therefore, I keep my head down and don't make any unnecessary waves, and I keep my profile as low as possible. Up in Ft. Collins, for example, the voters outlawed dispensaries less than five years after allowing them- and then two years later, those same local voters directed the City to allow them again. That kind of whiplash can scoop up loads of the unwary!

Just remember guys and gals- this whole house of cards could come crashing down the minute a hard core anti-drug Republican is elected President- or even Governor of Colorado.

sky high

sky high

I'm quite sure that HB1284 allows dispensaries in Colorado to buy up to 30% of their stock from outside suppliers; all that other rigamarole is for setting up a satellite grow under the umbrella of the dispensary. To be an outside supplier, you must have a valid red card- and decent product.

Just remember guys and gals- this whole house of cards could come crashing down the minute a hard core anti-drug Republican is elected President- or even Governor of Colorado.

To clarify for ya tyystick....

"Centers" here must grow 70% of their weed. The other 30% can only be bought from another Center. YOU CANNOT SELL EXCESSES TO A CENTER WITH A RED CARD ANYMORE. 1284 stopped all of that in July 2010 and "legitimized" the dispensaries, even though they were never a part of Amendment 20 in the first place. They horned in, got the right to sell, and the patients right to sell to each other was taken away to do it. It ISN'T like Cali where you can still waltz up and dump your "excess".

Recreational retail will be the same. they are giving the folks who already have their foot in the door with an MMC priority...and word I'm hearing is that they may not issue licenses to anyone else. Whether we will see a full blown moratorium against issuing new licenses as we've seen historically..I dunno. Bottom line, just cus ya got good weed and the cash to play doesn't mean they are gonna LET you play.

Again....patients cannot dump excesses at the dispensary in Colorado and no other provisions are allowed for sales....medical..or recreational. These laws weren't passed so folks could set up and make tax free cash and the State is gonna do all they can to ensure they get their cut.

As far as it "crashing down"...... ONLY the commercial side is in jeopardy. Colorado has TWICE now place MJ legislation in our Constitution...and those laws and our right to grow/possess can ONLY be revoked by another vote of the people.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What about a vendors license?? A buddy of mine had a shop, but through all the fog he still has his vendors lic. And can sell to dispensaries.

I don't know if there is still a process of getting it. Furthermore look at the outsource able companies... Edibles hash concentrates, take plenty if shops gear or their own and turn it into bills.

Plenty of ways to skin the cat, just cause the knife is gone doesn't mean you cant improvise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom