Do you use both Grow and Bloom during flowering?

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SYDAM23

hey guys ive just been having a look at the girls and i looked in the water trays and noticed it smelt TERRIBLE I MEAN TERRRRRIBLEEE.......Anyone have any ideas what this is and what the correct thing to do is??

T

theslums

dont keep excess water in the trays pour them out when water drains through will cause mold or mildew. and i have a question all farmers. 1st time feeding plants and there 5weeks into veg. i have one that is 32" and has a potassium def. can i make tea out of kelp meal to treat her? and how much should i feed my other plants? 1/4 or 1/2 tsp?

C

CanadianClassic

I seen someone who fed their plants Vegg nutes A & B by mistake for the first 2 weeks of flowering with the other nutes and the plants just grew like crazy while sporting tiny buds it was sad and funny...i would just stick to bloom nutes but using N during flowering is beneficial

M

MediMary

I know heath robinson feeds veg nutes the first week, maybe two of flowering to prevent premature leaf yellowing,

N

Neverfold420

right on! hey true grit do you use the seaweed kelp through flowering?
Man this may be way later e but t I'm in transition now I use guy 3 part dwc I'm running the feed chart on the bottle and I'm gonna leave them in transition eaqual part nutes for first two weeks is that right or wrong?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man this may be way later e but t I'm in transition now I use guy 3 part dwc I'm running the feed chart on the bottle and I'm gonna leave them in transition eaqual part nutes for first two weeks is that right or wrong?
I would even go 3 weeks.

Top Bottom