Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bilby

bilby

Let’s bring this thread back to the question if the old school OG Kush still exists. And the answer is still Yes. You just have to know who to get it from that’s it. The legendary OG Kush was made famous in LA. And people do still have it & I’m one of them. I got it back in the late 90’s and have been smart enough to never lose it. The guy who gave it to me got it form Kenji who got it from Matt and Josh. My friend had lost the clone from an accident and I returned the favor by giving it back to him. I’ll put my og bud quality, smoke, taste and high against any other og out there. I’m that confident mine is better
This post gave me chilly bumps.

Judaz

Judaz

E2525EAE 249B 4D6A A87D 94F6C5EE1A44
835FFD2F 9F53 4FF9 BC87 A10F2A978166

The one thing I love about the original OG Kush and what makes it special at least to me, is the is the many different ways you can make the final product express itself by doing simple tweaks to the environment and the way you feed her. You can nute her up with high ec and she’ll take it get super crystallized but the smoke and taste won’t be there. But u can also
Sense the plant and trick her with subtle changes in the environment that will do the same as feeding her with high ec and the richness in taste and flavor that comes from doing that after that glass bong hit smoke leaves your lungs is unique. you then get this after taste that makes you really savor the sweetness in its flavor. It’s not sour, or lemony. The high can be described as narcotic, energetic and euphoric. Giving you that feeling of well being inside you, like a narcotic would do

Last edited:
bilby

bilby

View attachment 782820 View attachment 782821

The one thing I love about the original OG Kush and what makes it special at least to me, is the is the many different ways you can make the final product express itself by doing simple tweaks to the environment and the way you feed her. You can nute her up with high ec and she’ll take it get super crystallized but the smoke and taste won’t be there. But u can also
Sense the plant and trick her with subtle changes in the environment that will do the same as feeding her with high ec and the richness in taste and flavor that comes from doing that after that glass bong hit smoke leaves your lungs is unique. you then get this after taste that makes you really savor the sweetness in its flavor. It’s not sour, or lemony. The high can be described as narcotic, energetic and euphoric. Giving you that feeling of well being inside you, like a narcotic would do
Simply beautiful.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
View attachment 782820 View attachment 782821

Very well said!

P

Pimples

With a precision controllable room you can also play with temp and humidity levels day and night to control the height in veg and early flower. I try and keep my main rooms strictly 12-12 and keep it loaded with stuff coming out the veg room. Something always coming and going. Anyways if its all new plants (especailly my Gavita room - the 4x1000 single ended is basically perpetual) I find that if I keep my early 12 - 12 night temps the same or even a few degrees warmer (night heaters) than daytime temps I get a way more compact and less bolted plant. Iam dealing with a typical7 foot Michigan basement and with 8 750 watt Gavitas I have to be alot more aware of canopy height. Double endeds are HOT and need alot of clearance from bulb to canopy. Bigger warehouse growers keep double ended fixtures 3 or 4 feet plus distance over canopy. Supplemented greenhouses even more. The big Dutch tulip and flower greenhouses keep them P.L fixtures really high.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Quick question tho

why are famous rappers that live in LA buying weed from me for 3k per?

When they could be buying it from you the alpha and omega of growing?

For half the price.. Lol

Then how come you can’t afford a mini split ?? And I’m still waiting on a answer in the other thread you vanished from when I asked you a question ?

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

I’d prefer @Judaz og in my bag LOL. Looks textbook perfect so long as it’s not over dried. I can tell it’s got that crusty resiny snap when you squeeze it. You know what I mean. Dank

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

What’s it been , 6 yrs, and you still posting the same exact pictures from back then and your talking all this shit about creating a brand hahaha. Come on bro stop being a clown, you know we all know there the same pictures. You haven’t grown nothing in years so stop bluffing. I’m surprised you didn’t post your famous 86 skunk picture.

So Your the official weed guy for Wacka ? If you slinging all these muthafucking pounds on the west coast why you trying to sell seeds in this thread so your broke ass can get enough money to buy a mini split LOL. Come on with the bullshit bro we ain’t buying it.

It wasn’t even a few yrs ago you met up with funkmonk for a smoke session and had to have your mother drop you off at his crib bah hahahaha.

stop fronting, you ain’t fooling anybody. All your doing is making yourself look more retarded than you are and that’s bad. You already look like the fucking poster child for Aspergers syndrome

Shamus

Shamus

Dude your old bitter ass needs to find a new hobby

like how bad is your life dude?

I hope it gets better for ya man

u think your insulting me?

yeah dude I was like 16 when I met funk monk
I’m young

I’m just letting you “win” dude idc what some online cats think about me I’m already plugged the fuck in

have a nice night man :)

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I’m not old I’m 37 and my life is great. I make close to $150k a year working a real
Job. Own my own house and don’t live in mommy’s basement. I have a wife and kids 2 cars a dog pay all the bills. Garden in my free time. I’m turning my land into a homestead to grow organic food for my family. I preserve old genetics and share them with people. I’m a real man and not a little fag like you suffering from illusions of being important because I sell packs yo LOL. My life is great, I just like calling out lying little queers like you for fun.

Dude your old bitter ass needs to find a new hobby

like how bad is your life dude?

I hope it gets better for ya man

u think your insulting me?

yeah dude I was like 16 when I met funk monk
I’m young

I’m just letting you “win” dude idc what some online cats think about me I’m already plugged the fuck in

have a nice night man :)

Shamus

Shamus

This really is kinda sad tho

I’d like for this to stay up plz

Top Bottom