Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

What the hell is a c2
It's just an acronym --> second filial generation as a result of crossing the plant with itself. I'm not sure how many times Cannaventure backcrossed ghost og, but they claim nearly 80% of the offspring are identical to the clone-only mother. Haven't ran enough ghost to know how accurate that is though.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It's just an acronym --> second filial generation as a result of crossing the plant with itself. I'm not sure how many times Cannaventure backcrossed ghost og, but they claim nearly 80% of the offspring are identical to the clone-only mother. Haven't ran enough ghost to know how accurate that is though.
Its a s1 bro...... Straight from their site they reversed the ghost. Resulting in a s1. Do you belive everything people who are selling you stuff say

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Second filial generation crossing a plant with itself = s1
If your looking for plants similar to ghost, you'd find more of those in s2 gen

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
C0ACC317 EF34 4276 BF6C C2FC5FB5F31A
Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think anyone suggested Skunkhouse’s offerings here. Skunkmasterflex worked that Larry line for the last 3 or 4 years to an F8. IME what makes a good OG seedline is the father. We know the female has potential so the best route is combining that female with the purest OG available. RD did a great job with their lines, Scott’s OG grows and breeds really well- I found three exceptionally good plants from two packs, one of which was a male that expresses pure OG phenotypes when crossed to another pure OG. My only gripe with the RD sired lines is the soapy aspect of the aroma is more pronounced than I reallly care for.

For the record, Ghost and Triangle are totally different plants. Ghost is almost a freak of the OG types, her structure is unlike all the rest, doesn’t have the spaghetti stems common to Legend, TK, SFV.

Also, though I personally do not run femeized seeds, I’ve seen excellent results from OG x White hybrids. If you don’t mind sifting through intersex plants you are likely to find a grail type OG pheno.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 762337 Maybe I missed it, but I don’t think anyone suggested Skunkhouse’s offerings here. Skunkmasterflex worked that Larry line for the last 3 or 4 years to an F8. IME what makes a good OG seedline is the father. We know the female has potential so the best route is combining that female with the purest OG available. RD did a great job with their lines, Scott’s OG grows and breeds really well- I found three exceptionally good plants from two packs, one of which was a male that expresses pure OG phenotypes when crossed to another pure OG. My only gripe with the RD sired lines is the soapy aspect of the aroma is more pronounced than I reallly care for.

For the record, Ghost and Triangle are totally different plants. Ghost is almost a freak of the OG types, her structure is unlike all the rest, doesn’t have the spaghetti stems common to Legend, TK, SFV.

Also, though I personally do not run femeized seeds, I’ve seen excellent results from OG x White hybrids. If you don’t mind sifting through intersex plants you are likely to find a grail type OG pheno.
This is the type of work we need to see more of ive heard great things about flexes lines

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
it comes after b2 and before d2,everybody knows that bro :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :jimlad: :happy:
yes that was a triple facepalm cause i dont think a single gets the job done here haha
View attachment 762351
I just want it clear i love popping seeds and do so all the time you can find gems while popping seeds i find nice stuff all the time but they get replaced often as more seeds ya pop the better chance of a real keeper not saying its impossible in a 10 pack just rare

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Where did I suggest "just as good"? The ghost I have is minimally a C2 from the clone-only mother. That means there's a significant degree of homogeneity in the offspring.

~
You didn’t have to :D I put the two together when you were calling it ghost og. All s1’s are bigger bulkier and prettier but lack what matters most.:smoking:

BioStimz

BioStimz

Also a quick googles came up with cannaventure just made s1s of the ghost so not sure what all this c2 shenanigans is from
Do u have any pix of ur work?
I will.... I finally snagged an S7 Edge with nice macro capabilities, and I will gladly be posting some pics. I'm probably gonna run my IBL's next, but I'll definitely throw a few ghosts in.

I'll shut up till then.

~.

sixstring

sixstring

I just want it clear i love popping seeds and do so all the time you can find gems while popping seeds i find nice stuff all the time but they get replaced often as more seeds ya pop the better chance of a real keeper not saying its impossible in a 10 pack just rare
well now ya know all the best keepers come from the d2 lines or higher.ima bout ta pop a 6 pack of e9's prolly pull 5 keeprz and make bho cookies with the 6th :cool:
im clearly too high to keep up with this thread so figured some jokes were in order,carry on fellerz :ninja:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
well now ya know all the best keepers come from the d2 lines or higher.ima bout ta pop a 6 pack of e9's prolly pull 5 keeprz and make bho cookies with the 6th :cool:
im clearly too high to keep up with this thread so figured some jokes were in order,carry on fellerz :ninja:
Lol im about to do another pop i know ima pop some of naturals nl work and probly some rare dankness

BioStimz

BioStimz

Is it still available? And from what seed bank?. Just order from cannaventure?
Got it from GL, but no it's been out of stock for about 4-months. Just snagged the last pack of grape puff x grape stomper from GL too.

BioStimz

BioStimz

You didn’t have to :D I put the two together when you were calling it ghost og.
I didn't name it, and honestly it wouldn't matter if CannaVenture called it dog vomit, cuz I would have snagged it just as quick. ; )

Top Bottom