Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

Good lookin dogs I prefer un clipped ears.
Melo is a happy dog is it mellow or meelo?

JFRI

JFRI

They were clipped when I got him. Its Melo. My first dog. He's awesome. Still gets super exited when company comes over. Hopefully he grows outta that soon lol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

As 2Momma said //little one is the bark//big one is the bite.. Night time u never see' em coming.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Wonderful thread. I like every single picture. Dogs are a true joy. My family owned training and boarding kennels and ,until recently ,for 35 years breed Australian Shepherds for working farms. I grew up to be well versed in dog training to say the least. I found myself about 6-7 years into a 10 year prison sentence and I landed the super sweet job assignment as "dog boy" lol. I had whole responsibility of caring for the prisons 10 dogs , not only that ,4 days a week I was set free in the Florida everglades and had to run from a team of officers and dogs. If I didn't make one of those shiteaters(correctional officers ) bleed I felt like I didn't do my job. But those lazy ass prison hounds gave me solice and companionship at a crucial time in my life. And I loved them for that. Today I have the last male Aussie from my family's line. My constant companion and fierce protector, that I can't stand to be apart from for more than a few hours. I respect dog lovers, cause if I didn't I wouldnt respect myself. Thanks for sharing. Here is a pic of Charlie,the prison hound, stolen from the guards and smuggled out. The picture NOT the dog.
2014 10 25 154628

And here is my Aussie and I enjoying last weekend.
20141021 125207 1

Peace

J

j red

Pit all day. Easiest dog to teach to be a guard dog most of them already do it naturally. German Shepherd would def be next option .

Top Bottom