• Tagged users None
B

boo

Dogtired
these guys are my heros...

B

boo

I love them Fire Hose toys they last a longtime...:cigar:

he'll swallow one half eaten and shit it out a few days later...I use 'em just for training and bite work now...gettin one clogged in the poop chute can be dangerous...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
great pic Ken and kudos to saving another dog and giving him a great home. I plan to get another GSD...possibly a female to breed with my male GSD.
Thanks Kolah..Hows it going Bro? Good I hope :)
My son in law rescued an abused young pit and it turned out it was pregnet
she had 11 pups! then got sick from feeding them all :(
They needed to find homes quick so the mom can get better.

K

kolah

I iz' doing great here, Ken Bubbles, a busy and (fun/enjoyable) time of year for me with Spring arrival and tending to the nursery. I was fortunate to get some great beans for this years outdoors bonanza-grow.

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

I recently got a pup, well over four months ago now.
He's a amstaff male nearly 6 months old and he keeps digging up my garden or my pots. he digs all the dirt/compost out and then proceeds to chew the shit out of the pot. I do understand the teething and all that, so he has plenty of toys and bones to chew on. But i just want to know if anyone else has had this problem with the digging? Ive given him a spot for him to sit/dig/play what ever he wants in that spot, but he is just constantly digging... please help!

peace--prove

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
puppys love to dig..and some dogs dont grow out of it
I had a few that tunneled....They would dig Dens to chill in...lol

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I love dogs and love this thread.

This is my boy Watson. Dr. Watson Xavier if you want to be proper about it.

Fresh Snow NYC Central Park.

Watson snow 1

He's had these size ears as a puppy. Used to trip over them.

Watson ears

Watson Sit.

Watson sitting

Watson on the subway
Watson subway

X Man

X Man

Beautiful dogs all. Personally nothing tops German Shepherds for me but I found this protection video VERY entertaining. Nothing better than a dog that's not focused on equipment. This guy here is all business and his regrip almost cost the decoy his ass. The clueless decoy did nothing to help the situation neither.

Last edited:
Top Bottom