Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

I have a german shepard chow thats overly protective. He has a pet cat and the family anything comes near any of us and he goes straight to bazerk mode wish I could train some of it out of him.any stray animal in our yard is fair game.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Wonderful thread. I like every single picture. Dogs are a true joy. My family owned training and boarding kennels and ,until recently ,for 35 years breed Australian Shepherds for working farms. I grew up to be well versed in dog training to say the least. I found myself about 6-7 years into a 10 year prison sentence and I landed the super sweet job assignment as "dog boy" lol. I had whole responsibility of caring for the prisons 10 dogs , not only that ,4 days a week I was set free in the Florida everglades and had to run from a team of officers and dogs. If I didn't make one of those shiteaters(correctional officers ) bleed I felt like I didn't do my job. But those lazy ass prison hounds gave me solice and companionship at a crucial time in my life. And I loved them for that. Today I have the last male Aussie from my family's line. My constant companion and fierce protector, that I can't stand to be apart from for more than a few hours. I respect dog lovers, cause if I didn't I wouldnt respect myself. Thanks for sharing. Here is a pic of Charlie,the prison hound, stolen from the guards and smuggled out. The picture NOT the dog. View attachment 452783
And here is my Aussie and I enjoying last weekend. View attachment 452786
Peace

That looks just like my buddy watson the bloodhound

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Hes got a patch on one eye people tell me he looks like lil rascals dogg. My best friends name is rosco. CAM00230 CAM00231

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
uh which one lol @dumpstergrower .... I mess with camelot , kubar , reyes , sonia , peterson , laurms and gaff. others is watchdog , greyline , gotti and razors edge.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

u answered it @cannapits thanks beautiful colors i also breed but not them lines..nice wok quality shows

lollipopman

lollipopman

You show ukc @cannapits? I was doing abkc shows. But after a couple shows I learned it's bs plus every show was getto.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
You show ukc @cannapits? I was doing abkc shows. But after a couple shows I learned it's bs plus every show was getto.

me personally no.. Im a commercial grower in a non med state... I just wouldnt have the time..

Top Bottom