Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Have an American Bully named Bella Rose and the only thing she is guarding is some sun. She was once a protector of my grow room but ever since she's had the sweet taste of canna leaves in veg, I must guard my room from her.
Shes a cute dog man. My dog is the same way. Once she ate her first leaf, i have to guard my plants. She took an entire branch once during harvest..... i let her keep it lol. It was covered in dog hair.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have to keep a close eye on my American Eskimo when weed is out and company is over. He'll snatch a joint the first time your back is turned. Inside, he's not allowed in the grow area. He will eat leaves or even buds given half a chance. We've been a bit more permissive in the greenhouse where he'll take a fan leaf here and there but once the plants start flowering we don't allow him in. He enjoys eating cannabis.

Edit: The dogs both alert at the slightest sound. Good luck to anyone trying to enter my house or yard without being noticed. The racket they make would wake up the dead.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

If your ever up against a pitbull, it's easy to kill them

You use the eyes like a bowling ball, you slam your fingers in the eye sockets and it will die within 5 minutes, it will loosen it;s grip in less than a minute

I never understood why people use them for protection
Most misunderstood dogs there are, its all how ya raise them..... not all pitbulls are nasty

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

You use the eyes like a bowling ball, you slam your fingers in the eye sockets and it will die within 5 minutes, it will loosen it;s grip in less than a minute

Dude!!
Really?!!
It would be that way with any animal and humans to!!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Probably a real good thing our paths won't be crossing then. Fks wrong with you man

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

what the? are you trolling bro?

Top Bottom