Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
poundzNdolla

poundzNdolla

Damn Bro are you a Breeder, Them some nice looking Bulls, I have 2 Bull mastiff + a English Bulldog, are u giving the Vitamins ?

I have been using NuVet Plus for about 2 years, the boys sure did turn out nice, the breeder that I bought my two Bulls-mastiffs from is using it on all of her Bulls...;)

http://www.nuvet.com/index.html

View attachment 362902

NuVet Plus® Canine formula contains: Blue Green Algae, Brewer’s Yeast, Cat’s Claw, Evening Primrose Oil, Shark Cartilage, Oyster Shell, Alpha Amylase, Beta Carotene, Pine Bark, Papain, L Methionine, Alfalfa, Chicken Liver, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Amino Acids (Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine).

Vitamins:
Vitamin A (from beta-carotene) 1000 IU
Vitamin E 50 IU
Vitamin C 50 mg

Minerals:
Phosphorus 83 mg
Potassium 50 mg
Zinc 10 mg
Calcium 100 mg
Selenium 350 mcg
I am a breeder and I make all my dogs swim from 6month til one years oldjust wait til you see him now

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
You every us the NuVet supplements ?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

2014 01 03 20 20 29 24
2014 01 03 20 20 39 824

While they may not be able to do much more than lick someone's face off, they do a good job of alerting me to anyone who comes near my place. When I get out of the city I do plan on having a Rottie...but living in a warehouse with no place for one to get out and run would make me feel pretty bad....so this crew of Cresteds will have to do for now.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

CelticEBE when go out for walks with your dogs do you get asked allot of questions?

L

larebowm

jumpy little dogs are awesome. some guard dog services will take a small dog like a dachshund or beagle and pair it with muscle like a german shepard after the two bond the big one will check out anything his buddy barks at.some bigger breeds while good watch dogs arnt always jumpy enough for the task to check out every little noise.

B

boo

awesome pits guys...here's my big boy dutch...just turned 20 months old...got his therapy approval, service dog registration, and has been working protection/bite/tracking for the last month, every day...his dad is from greece and his mom is from norway...it's a long story with a very happy ending...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Lookin good goat! Ive been a breeder of blues for about 10yrs or so. Haven't done any in a few years cause of moves but this is my right hand man Senior Juan PABLO escobar, PABLO for short. He is the smartest dog i have ever had, i had to keep him from my last litter cause he was too smart and funny, maybe the goofyest dog too, its incredible how trusting he is, he thinks I'm his dad cause i helped birth him! I gotta say though any dog is a great deter ant, but i would honestly hope my dog was never put in any type of situation where he had to protect my room, i would let the plants before ever putting him in harms way> This is where he cruises when we are driving anywhere, gotta be right next to papa:)
IMG 0495

Latest posts

Top Bottom