Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

This is our new family member :D

20141030 022704

He came from Dubai. Picked him up yesterday in Munich.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Similar 004
Similar 068
excellent! thankyou for giving that dog the home he deserves. At this rate dogs deserve more than some humans in rights and understanding. After all there not with you to stab you in the beck eventually. Mindy says "you talkin to me willis?" then we got my attack cat jade... she does tend to sniff out riff raff.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well we should be thanking all the people who are doing the hard work rescuing these poor souls and making it possible for them to find homes they deserve.
View attachment 454068 View attachment 454067 excellent! thankyou for giving that dog the home he deserves. At this rate dogs deserve more than some humans in rights and understanding. After all there not with you to stab you in the beck eventually. Mindy says "you talkin to me willis?" then we got my attack cat jade... she does tend to sniff out riff raff.

Saluki

What breed is he?

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Weee hee 001
Weee hee 002
Just for shits and giggles im curious what you guys use for flea/tick prevention. mindy is a shorthair bulldog/Staffordshire terrier mix from the Bronx nyc. they fought her, bred her, then my uncle kicked there door in and took her to give to me....hence why shes fat as hell........I figured she spent 3 years being brutalized so ill give her 5-6 yrs of straight love!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
View attachment 454068 View attachment 454067 excellent! thankyou for giving that dog the home he deserves. At this rate dogs deserve more than some humans in rights and understanding. After all there not with you to stab you in the beck eventually. Mindy says "you talkin to me willis?" then we got my attack cat jade... she does tend to sniff out riff raff.
<sigh> Your kitty looks a lot like the one I had to put down Wednesday. I don't seem to be able to get over her, either. I think we need a thread for cats.
View attachment 454127 View attachment 454128 Just for shits and giggles im curious what you guys use for flea/tick prevention. mindy is a shorthair bulldog/Staffordshire terrier mix from the Bronx nyc. they fought her, bred her, then my uncle kicked there door in and took her to give to me....hence why shes fat as hell........I figured she spent 3 years being brutalized so ill give her 5-6 yrs of straight love!
No fleas at our altitude (LOVE that!), but ticks galore. I use BioSpot.

lollipopman

lollipopman

View attachment 454127 View attachment 454128 Just for shits and giggles im curious what you guys use for flea/tick prevention. mindy is a shorthair bulldog/Staffordshire terrier mix from the Bronx nyc. they fought her, bred her, then my uncle kicked there door in and took her to give to me....hence why shes fat as hell........I figured she spent 3 years being brutalized so ill give her 5-6 yrs of straight love!
I get a pill from the vet for fleas, the shit works.

L

larebowm

Unless you grow your own food you already have.
The introduction of spinosad for use in agriculture resulted in the receipt of a Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award2in 1999 from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The award was presented to Dow AgroSciences LLC in the category of “Designing Safer Chemicals” for the introduction of spinosad as an insect control product for use on crops.

Top Bottom