Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

I only give him one and that last for the whole year. Didn't have flea problem till my new neighbor moved in with their dogs. Before I went this route I spent money spraying mine and their yard. Baths but it became pointless when the neighbor won't help.

L

larebowm

My issues is stray cats jumping the fence.
Fleas can live in grass for a while.
They must find pet dander.i poison the yard but it rains alot so.sigh

overgrown

overgrown

Sleeping sitting up but he's always listening
 20141102 105145

Toaster79

Toaster79

Unless you grow your own food you already have.
The introduction of spinosad for use in agriculture resulted in the receipt of a Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award2in 1999 from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The award was presented to Dow AgroSciences LLC in the category of “Designing Safer Chemicals” for the introduction of spinosad as an insect control product for use on crops.

You see I'm not from states and where I live restrictions are a bit more harsh especially when it comes to food.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I feed mine raw food.. It's cheaper and better for your dog. Just takes time out of your day

L

larebowm

Raw food is cheaper? Whats your recipe.I tried it and had to go back to dog food do to expense.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Walmart has chicken quarters in a 10lb bag price comes out to be .50 a lb. then I add rice. I have a $200 rice cooker that keeps the rice good for a couple days. I also make satin balls. For ground beef I get it from meat place where I pay $10 for 20lbs, so just over $1.00 a day for food. Cool thing about raw your dog eats less and shits less lol . Blue buffalo your paying $2.00 a lb with a lot of bs in it.

derkaderk

derkaderk

My husky gets a raw diet. Expensive if you go through Raw Instinct or similar brand, but if you can source the food like @lollipopman then it's well worth it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
When we priced it out, a huge part of the point was to feed the animals better food than what we get packaged. We pay a premium for organic, and the only way we're able to really offset the costs for the better foods (which really *do* make a huge difference IMO) is to include the free range eggs we get from my birds.

Finding a good quality catfood that has no grain in it? Oh MAN!

lollipopman

lollipopman

When we priced it out, a huge part of the point was to feed the animals better food than what we get packaged. We pay a premium for organic, and the only way we're able to really offset the costs for the better foods (which really *do* make a huge difference IMO) is to include the free range eggs we get from my birds.

Finding a good quality catfood that has no grain in it? Oh MAN!
We get our eggs from the Amish, huge difference then store bought..

Top Bottom