Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LeHerber

But on a serious note I’ll say to you what wise man said to me.... you want a security system? Buy a security system, you want a pet get a dog. Get a dog. Specialized attack dogs are kinda rare. Hard to train, cannot be kept as pets if you want them to effectively guard your property or person. A security system is a one time investment that’s much more reliable doesn’t have to be fed won’t chew up your stuff and won’t take HUGE DUMPS in your place. There are places and trainers that sell ready to go guard dogs and services, unless your a dog trainer that’s your option if your a serious grower and dogs are the way you want to go, maybe your anti tech, I dunno. I love dogs. But unless it speaks my language it really can’t be entrusted with that kind of legit responsibility, good deterrent, but only for certain types of people. A dog is no real obstacle for a dedicated thief. You can get an unreal security system these days for cheap. And if your willing to hook it up to the Internet (I live in Cali so I’m not worried) you can have a real time eyes and ears in you place at all points in time. Maybe that plus dogZ. I had 2 pits in my noob days and all they did was fuck my stuff up over and over again. I think they might have destroyed quite a few plants too. Dogs and grow rooms just really aren’t a good idea for hygienic reasons too. No one likes smoking dog hair.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Most pet owners don't have a clue

If your pets could communicate, would they say thank you for being a responsible pet owner and learning the proper food to feed me, the environment I live in (making sure it's toxic chemical free), your choice of kitty litter, and unfiltered tap water...) OR, would they say: You say you love me but you feed me junk food 7 days a week. Why? Just because you eat at fast food establishments, or microwave garbage frozen meals, don’t feed the pet food equivalent to me. You think you’re saving a buck but clearly you haven't paid any attention to the many pet food recalls and pet deaths they cause:

Do a YT search for Pet Food Lawsuits. Will you be surprised to find Rachel Rays brand being sued? Don’t be. She, like others, are paid for the use of their names. The crazy thing is, once I get sick you have no problem spending hundreds, even thousands, of dollars with your vet, many of whom sell the same crap pet food found in the pet food isles at grocery or pet stores. Are those the people you want treating me?

If you don’t take the time to learn what I need to stay healthy, we both loose. If you spent a tiny bit of the money spent with the vet on quality food (like Dr Marty sells, or raw like IstAirborne teaches through YTVs featuring his own pets) and supplements, yes supplements like Vitality Science sells, as well as natural remedies that actually work, we’d both sleep better and be happier, and live full lives Holistic Vets like Dr Marty, veterinarian to the stars, or Dr Jones (veterinary secrets YTC) know that Grumpy Cat’s death was a 100% preventable tragedy, that all pet owners should have learned from. Here's a clue: Grumpy Cats’ owners were sponsored by Friskies. Once Dr Marty determined that the majority of pets visiting his clinic was due to commercial pet food he decided to formulate a freeze dried RAW diet

Vitality Science has been recommending Raw since 2015, BUT, raw diets work best when complimented with soil-based probiotics and Vital Pet Lipids will go a long way to keeping your companion healthy, happy and live a long illness free life . Healthy Pets rarely get 'sick', minimizing expensive vet bills. The good news is, pets quickly respond to real food, clean water, and a few essential supplements just like we do. Healthy choices pay for themselves. Healthy pets live a long happy life. Isn’t that what all pet owners want? To learn more about proper care and feeding of your beloved pets check out the pet care articles at the Vitality Science website

Makinit01

Makinit01

you are going to love him. I have a mastiff rottweiler mix he is 148 lbs. he loves everyone anyone can pet him he loves to swim. When its dark no one can pet him he is a great guard
20180729 103455

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Most pet owners don't have a clue

If your pets could communicate, would they say thank you for being a responsible pet owner and learning the proper food to feed me, the environment I live in (making sure it's toxic chemical free), your choice of kitty litter, and unfiltered tap water...) OR, would they say: You say you love me but you feed me junk food 7 days a week. Why? Just because you eat at fast food establishments, or microwave garbage frozen meals, don’t feed the pet food equivalent to me. You think you’re saving a buck but clearly you haven't paid any attention to the many pet food recalls and pet deaths they cause:

Do a YT search for Pet Food Lawsuits. Will you be surprised to find Rachel Rays brand being sued? Don’t be. She, like others, are paid for the use of their names. The crazy thing is, once I get sick you have no problem spending hundreds, even thousands, of dollars with your vet, many of whom sell the same crap pet food found in the pet food isles at grocery or pet stores. Are those the people you want treating me?

If you don’t take the time to learn what I need to stay healthy, we both loose. If you spent a tiny bit of the money spent with the vet on quality food (like Dr Marty sells, or raw like IstAirborne teaches through YTVs featuring his own pets) and supplements, yes supplements like Vitality Science sells, as well as natural remedies that actually work, we’d both sleep better and be happier, and live full lives Holistic Vets like Dr Marty, veterinarian to the stars, or Dr Jones (veterinary secrets YTC) know that Grumpy Cat’s death was a 100% preventable tragedy, that all pet owners should have learned from. Here's a clue: Grumpy Cats’ owners were sponsored by Friskies. Once Dr Marty determined that the majority of pets visiting his clinic was due to commercial pet food he decided to formulate a freeze dried RAW diet

Vitality Science has been recommending Raw since 2015, BUT, raw diets work best when complimented with soil-based probiotics and Vital Pet Lipids will go a long way to keeping your companion healthy, happy and live a long illness free life . Healthy Pets rarely get 'sick', minimizing expensive vet bills. The good news is, pets quickly respond to real food, clean water, and a few essential supplements just like we do. Healthy choices pay for themselves. Healthy pets live a long happy life. Isn’t that what all pet owners want? To learn more about proper care and feeding of your beloved pets check out the pet care articles at the Vitality Science website
Screw all these holistic brand bull shit slobs that are trying to sell you dog food under the pretense “all natural”.
Go to your local butcher, most likely he’s got what every dog owner needs for a complete all natural raw meat diet for your dogs.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

AMERICAN BULLDOG good for family and protection. Yet, you better train them because they will get out of hand especially the males. a big johnson male will turn into a man killer if not dealt with properly. Many of the hybrids will too because more and more they are using them for protection work
so be careful who you buy one from

I've got 60 lb American Bulldog-Border Collie mix and she's equal parts excellent guard dog and stubborn pain in the ass. 😄 She'll sit on the front porch and let me know of anyone coming up the road reliably, but she'll also sit at the end of the bed and stare at me for hours until I let her chase the flashlight. She's a fun mix of too smart and too stubborn.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Screw all these holistic brand bull shit slobs that are trying to sell you dog food under the pretense “all natural”.
Go to your local butcher, most likely he’s got what every dog owner needs for a complete all natural raw meat diet for your dogs.

yes, which is what I said if you read my post, but raw does not provide the digestive enzymes, or probiotics needed to properly digest te raw meat. In the wild the first thing wild animals do once they have killed their prey is to go to the gut where the needed enzymes are

Aksarben

Aksarben

We have 4 Toy Fox Terriers. Small, but they will bark at a cricket farting outside, or any "visitor" be they the postal lady, or just me coming home. The only think I'd worry about with dogs and pot thieves is the chance that the thief would be armed and kill the dog, no matter how big or nasty looking. I love our dogs and there isn't a pot plant on earth worth loosing one of our little ones to.

Slimone

Slimone

I believe that's a cane corso nothing but the best around kids and family and nobody will come in your property if its roaming cause the corso will be the first thing it sees and a 120 lb dog coming at you is scary as fuck!! Bad ass dog if you ask me
Actually a Pure Bull Mastiff crossed with a Neapolitan Mastiff
Mom 127
Dad 163

Slimone

Slimone

poop, lotta poop! give him plenty of things that he is allowed to chew as he is teething to teach him what is ok to chew up. Neuter at about 6 months...large breeds need those hormones.
Yes she is a poop machine....WOW.
Not our first dog but first Mastiff. I was wanting to see what other owners have seen as far as growth rates.
We have a Silver Lab as well and have had all the other colour labs over the years. We have always had two dogs until kids came along then went down to one now the kids are gone so it only makes sense to have another dog...I think. We wanted a big dog that would be a good fit with our lab and family.....so far so good.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Yes she is a poop machine....WOW.
Not our first dog but first Mastiff. I was wanting to see what other owners have seen as far as growth rates.
We have a Silver Lab as well and have had all the other colour labs over the years. We have always had two dogs until kids came along then went down to one now the kids are gone so it only makes sense to have another dog...I think. We wanted a big dog that would be a good fit with our lab and family.....so far so good.
If you would Like a Pup that will turn
20190612 091928
20190610 183641
into a very Big Pup I can hook you up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom