Dogs

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

we kept my sisters chow for a few months a they had to stay a an small apartment for a few months, this chow had a taste for my koi pond and the fish in it

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Damnit 😡 so sorry that happened but very happy she healed up well
Yeah i wasnt happy about it. The lab was definitely trying to kill her, he kept grabbing her throat and ripping at it. She doesn't have a single mean bone in her body so she didnt even try to fight back. I had to jump in, got myself bit in the leg, and then the lab went to the pound and got euthanized because it was his 5th attack.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Found 2 Pittie pups being taunted by some of my workers at a food truck. They were buying tacos and drowning them in hot sauce and giving them to the starving pups. When I saw them doing this I yelled at them. They said it made the dogs meaner. I had a warehouse grow build I had just finished so I took them to the vet and got them checked out and gave them a place to live. They were great guard dogs. One of the requirements to be hired was if the dogs liked you or not!!! LOL!

When I sold the place to an investment group they went along with the sale. I miss those little girls!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Found 2 Pittie pups being taunted by some of my workers at a food truck. They were buying tacos and drowning them in hot sauce and giving them to the starving pups. When I saw them doing this I yelled at them. They said it made the dogs meaner. I had a warehouse grow build I had just finished so I took them to the vet and got them checked out and gave them a place to live. They were great guard dogs. One of the requirements to be hired was if the dogs liked you or not!!! LOL!

When I sold the place to an investment group they went along with the sale. I miss those little girls!
I really hate people that think pitbulls are bred to be "mean and vicious" pisses me right off.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yeah i wasnt happy about it. The lab was definitely trying to kill her, he kept grabbing her throat and ripping at it. She doesn't have a single mean bone in her body so she didnt even try to fight back. I had to jump in, got myself bit in the leg, and then the lab went to the pound and got euthanized because it was his 5th attack.
Bet the owners had a big hand in the dog being so out of control. Obviously didn't do what was needed the 1st through 4th times.
I don't believe any dogs are born bad but I sure as hell believe there are some incredibly horrible owners and people out there.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Honestly that is mt kryptonite. If I ever make it to the clink it will likely have involved protecting those whom can't protect themselves. I see animal abuse and I simply can't help it. React 1st ask questions later. Don't fkin abuse animals, that simple

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Bet the owners had a big hand in the dog being so out of control. Obviously didn't do what was needed the 1st through 4th times.
I don't believe any dogs are born bad but I sure as hell believe there are some incredibly horrible owners and people out there.
So true. Its all in how you raise your animals. You gotta be nice to em, cant scream, yell, and hit them all the time. They dont understand that kinda stuff.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

seems most to all agree "animals are a reflection of their owners" as @MidwestCannaman put it. so would i be fair to say most are against adoption? as adopted pets may or may not have been constantly screamed at, yelled at, and hit. (i have 2 adopted ones no issues)

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

seems most to all agree "animals are a reflection of their owners" as @MidwestCannaman put it. so would i be fair to say most are against adoption? as adopted pets may or may not have been constantly screamed at, yelled at, and hit.
Agree they are a reflection of their owners but I'm 100% for adoption and rescue. I understand and respect proper breeding but for me it will be rescues only from here on out.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

seems most to all agree "animals are a reflection of their owners" as @MidwestCannaman put it. so would i be fair to say most are against adoption? as adopted pets may or may not have been constantly screamed at, yelled at, and hit.
To the contrary. Most dogs are completely savable even those that have been abused their entire lives. I rescued another Pittie that I had to watch be chained to a pole 24/7 with a shitty, leaky box she had for a dog house. I had reported her to the local animal shelter but it took them a year to be able to remove the dog. Neighbors said the dog had lived like this her entire life. Animal Control officer calls me and tells me the dog will be euthanized unless she finds a home but she was an absolute mess when they took her away so it was no wonder no one adopted her. I adopted her. She was a handful at first because she was so abused and malnourished but once she realized this was her forever home she became the best dog a person could have. My nieces and nephews tortured her incessantly but she just stood there and smiled the whole time!!! My sisters would freak out thinking Lula was going to bite one of their kids but they also realized what a great dog she was after seeing the abuse their kids would level on that dog and she would just play along! Loved that dog!

SSgrower

SSgrower

I just got a 6 months old pitbull mix, may heeler or lab, dog was in the neighborhood streets and running free so a friend of mine took her in 14 hrs, a day and said he'd give her to me. I took her to the vet and she had worms, hook worms and the vet told me the shots would take care of them. I named her Sifter and she is going to help me grow or be my "growmie". Pi's are at my grow diary of trainwreck. SS

Top Bottom