Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

All i can say is WOW @Medusa and @FlyinJStable your had work and effort is showing Unbelievable show u have going in the snake lair funny thing is my nickname is Snakeman :cool:

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Use to have a lot when I was a kid even milk snakes i was amused by the color and pattern until i was bitten (Albino burmese) left them alone after that and went into gardening in the fields with grandpa and grandma i love the show ur putting on keep it coming @Medusa

Icristal

Icristal

Medusa, i have been watching your grows and I want to say you are an artist of this wonderful plant. Nice to see your grows. I am amazed at them.
Icristal

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
there shore as hell would be worse ways to go .lol . You should come to Aus lots of snakes here . !!!!

Lol....Australia ...oneday perhaps...

Medusa, i have been watching your grows and I want to say you are an artist of this wonderful plant. Nice to see your grows. I am amazed at them.
Icristal

Thank you Icristal ...gotta appreciate all farmers its hard work but rewarding ... since 16 have been a gardener ... wait I am sure i ate mud pies earlier than that ... M

Use to have a lot when I was a kid even milk snakes i was amused by the color and pattern until i was bitten (Albino burmese) left them alone after that and went into gardening in the fields with grandpa and grandma i love the show ur putting on keep it coming @Medusa

I am working at it ...and @FlyinJStable has done a great job finding some nice phenos ...and growing them ..... Widow being half brazilian sativa...and Half India Indica ....my lady pulls more sativa ...My grandfather used to make belts outta rattlers ..go up in the hills and nab em with a pole and loop .. he was a bad ass crooked sheriff ....and again thank you M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Coming to this garden ..(.ww x Blk Tuna) Aka herijuana x lambsbread ....

(Starfighter x blk tuna ) Aka starfighter.. Aliens Lemon alien dawg x Tahoe alien ...originally from Exotic and Alien

(ww x blk widow ) Mr. nice blk widow ..

(ww x Double purple doja ) Jaws dojo originally from TGA seeds Sputnik 1.0 x Black russian .

Excited to what happens with these crosses...Thanks everyone ...

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
It's time to move on and get back to the lair . Met many a friend here and learned a lot . But if I want to go forward I need to slither on out. Happy Gardening. May all your Buds bloom and keep Doing your Thang. M

blazer

blazer

Damn not you to @Medusa You and your hard work will be missed, Always enjoy watching your threads!:(

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Purple Mexican Thai.

Latest posts

Top Bottom