• Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
beau·ti·ful!
Thanks Ken ..she turned out quite nice!
Hi Medusa,
The AGV is as nice looking as it gets and this PDojo is the nicest pic of a bud with white pistles I,ve seen
Yes the Agv is one of my fav's and also the platnium Dojo ...Thank you
Green thumb + Nice pink nails = beautiful flowers! I tell ya, women know how to raise & nurture living things! Awesome work!
Thank you am trying ...and yes love my nails
Damn! Excellent work!!
Thanks devil ....a work in progress

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Blue up 3 2  alg in flower 20 gal room flower esk 1 in front alg 003

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Looking at all these frosty, danky, delicious, and mouth-watering flowers has me talking to mine so they can reward with the same... Patience is what these plants have taught me & watching them change & grow is an amazing thing. I love that we were blessed with such a plant. And it's a weed... The prettiest flower in my book.
Great job & u have a faithful follower ;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking at all these frosty, danky, delicious, and mouth-watering flowers has me talking to mine so they can reward with the same... Patience is what these plants have taught me & watching them change & grow is an amazing thing. I love that we were blessed with such a plant. And it's a weed... The prettiest flower in my book.
Great job & u have a faithful follower ;)
Awesome ..more to come
I don't mean to be rude but that Picture damn near gave me a blue uprising! That doesn't happen so easily anymore lol. Very nice
glad to help ya out ...

Top Bottom