Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

sexy kitty cat ya got there medusa! That last harvest bud pic in the blue towel backround is some of the finest bulbous trichs ive seen in quite some time. Thankyou for making that pic available made me smile! Great work from the trich engineer!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks boys !!! Lizzy has a orange dude that kinda protects her:cat: she has one tan toe ..pretty cute ...and @VERMONTSKUNKS the Black swan is quite the lady... hopefully X runs her again... appears i am the only one with her as he dumped all seeds because of early signs of leaf crinkling I was having ...which all clones came out of and SURPRISE a real beauty appeared !!! Isn't that how they say the best come from..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
New bouquet. For some reason camera won't load pics. This is from phone. Bummer got my astronaut to turn black. Incredible.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@thunderfudge how long did you run the Cookies ? I am leaving a pheno alittle longer as she's starting to turn purple awesome ...just like the astronaut looks alot like alien grapevine in beautiful lavender buds ...helped to turn airconditioner blowing on it ... LOL and buddy @JAWS had some pics of lemon dojo when camera downloads will do ....Thanks for peeping...M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good morning !
All work is now all play
in the garden of Medusa let her show you the way
right side up or upside down
She is the Queen of Dank griv-er her crown
Snakes and nails Pollen and seed
She Is Medusa the Breeder, Amazing woman indeed.

Enjoy the Day
with +Vibes
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mr X ....your girl is a beauty @ExoticGenetix every single seed i have popped there has not been one throw away ..nice odds ... see ya soon M

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good morning !
All work is now all play
in the garden of Medusa let her show you the way
right side up or upside down
She is the Queen of Dank griv-er her crown
Snakes and nails Pollen and seed
She Is Medusa the Breeder, Amazing woman indeed.

Enjoy the Day
with +Vibes
FlyJ

Super fly your so sweet !! Hope those ladies are treating u fine....M

JAWS

JAWS

Latest posts

Top Bottom