Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

ya getting ready here to do some concentrates.

water hash
dry ice
honey oil
eco

PICT9507
PICT9511
Dabber 2
PICT0006

just waiting for my nail and glass cover to show and i need to go buy some dry ice and some good butane.

hash bags are waiting in the garage for there next work out, need to really wait until after harvest so i can have more to work with but i'm iching to make some eco i have everything i need to get a small batch done.

even got the stick ready.

raspberry kush

yummmy:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Cleaning bloom room. Will fill and turn to veg for to be determined. Grow some bushes. Or tree's. Thanks @fishwhistle Was conserved for her and baby. Pic later. Metal barns don't like internet signals

Amber

Amber

Anyone seen @Amber ? @fishwhistle u know. ?@seamaiden? Sure hope everything went well for them.

Hey I have been super busy had to move and give birth. I gotta tell you we have grown some beautiful ladies in our day but our baby girl is by far the most beautiful. She is also taking up a good amount of my time, but I've been missing the farm quite a bit. I think you will start seeing a lot more of me again soon.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey I have been super busy had to move and give birth. I gotta tell you we have grown some beautiful ladies in our day but our baby girl is by far the most beautiful. She is also taking up a good amount of my time, but I've been missing the farm quite a bit. I think you will start seeing a lot more of me again soon.
Congrats!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Great to here you have a beautiful baby !!! you will be back to growing hopefully soon ...was just concerned about all of u ....good luck and enjoy they grow up so quick ... M

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn M i thought you were talking about ambre the other day,i was confused!

Amber,they grow up fast so enjoy every minute girl,glad you guys are well!Is alice in yet?please let me know(in PM if you want)whats up,id like to write him(fishing of course,lol) and be sure hes OK with cash on the books etc,been there done that over plants before,anything i can do to help make his time fly!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hey I have been super busy had to move and give birth. I gotta tell you we have grown some beautiful ladies in our day but our baby girl is by far the most beautiful. She is also taking up a good amount of my time, but I've been missing the farm quite a bit. I think
Welcome back and congrats on your little future farmer lady!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

I see her now. Overalls and red doc martins.with method seven glasses on. @Amber Good to know M

Last edited:
Calixylon

Calixylon

Love all the shots of males on here, i feel like they dont get enough credit picture wise. But that poison ivy looks amazing, did you say you found an alien grape vine male? Id love to see a picture of that when its mature

Top Bottom