Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

did the LEMON SOUR DOJO do good for you or was it in the problem batch?.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
did the LEMON SOUR DOJO do good for you or was it in the problem batch?.

Problem batch. But in the next run again. I did something. But love fall and winter when temps are awesome for color in room Course now that were legal outdoor trees are in my future. Hope the neighbors like the smell.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Show ya the yield I got on the lemon though when back up at house. Great return even for seeded. Good 2 Ib. So not all a loss. Not into running Hermed seeds so toss. Enough trash out there and to many good beans.

JAWS

JAWS

dang it really sucks that you don't know which strain did the deed on you, sure would like to know if it was the LSD. going to need to have those looked at again then dang it.

thank you:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Starfighter 1x2.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
dang it really sucks that you don't know which strain did the deed on you, sure would like to know if it was the LSD. going to need to have those looked at again then dang it.

thank you:)

I know for sure it wasn't. Yours

M

milo_xxx

VERY nice my dear,

I :eek:don't think I've ever seen so much kief.... :eek:

I want to try a spinner in the future... Just been making butter fem my trim....

that star fighter is a looker.... ;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
VERY nice my dear,

I want to try a spinner in the future... Just been making butter fem my trim....

VERY nice my dear,

Thanks On both. X is a nice guy. Picked her up at Seattle cup. This being the only purple stemmed. Hope it's promising Yah the keif machine is great. Timer on it walk away. 12 hrs was a little too much. But it was 3 oz of bud. Explains everything. Normally don't run bud but disp owner died and got back Rather dried out so in she went. Of course was frozen first

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa what are those dry cards?

@Andy Genesis I bought these for saving seeds. And making sure my pollin was. Saved There a dissident Sometimes I ding out and need to pop my jars. Wasn't faithful this time .. And they helped with moisture. Could tell because card had slight bend Moisture could of created mold and didn't. So took all out now and will finish curing. There cheap and u can cut as small as u want. Under 50. From u line for around a thousand cards. There pharma grade.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Those cards are pretty cool M,had to reach over and whip out my uline catalog and check em out(pg.534).Im actually doing a little test with the boveda packs right now to see if i can get away with not opening so many damn jars all the time.

U still want a clone. I can send ya some Dri cards. They worked awesome. Were slightly wet I really thought the bud was over dry. Just goes to show how much moisture is still in them. Do they say dissident doesn't change smell? Concerned about pulling some of that fine aroma out. I removed them and now will cure a little longer. Planning on a little biz so Dri cards were best option with packaging.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i'm guessing you think these are worth what they want for them??. been wanting to get a 400 but just not sure about them.

awesome;)

Hey @JAWS The boys at the grow shop treat me right....only lady grower ! I get all there attention..under 90 for them ...yes that hortilux 1000 mh is a work of art ... 150 normal price on a 600 only needed one of those ... I have 8 t5 's on shelves for small newbies and a 1000 w MH on a rail in my veg I will turn to mothers and all the babies are rubbernecking at the MH ..wanting to grow up and move over there... Want-a -bees LOL... The new bulbs are in my bloom room now switched out hps's for MH I will veg 30 or more lrg in there ...set timer for bloom in a month and still run Mh for a few weeks is the plan now ... @delae632 do u have a log on your research?

Top Bottom