Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Awesome bout time u started laying em down here. Congrats.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mercury and hps explosion!!!! This is why I don't use hortilux anymore. I had one straight implode on it self looks like an x wing from star wars

Come to find out it was from 2013. I only run them for 6 months but turned it up a notch to 1000. Prob a 600 bulb. Can't read the scratches on them was in wrong box. DUH. I will be paying better attention or tossing old bulbs. The bummer is they still have life sure someone could use them

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Wow - when I saw that post by Jaws Gear above I looked over at my 2 year old and explained he'd have to pay his own way through college and by the time the kid drew a breath in to start crying I already my accountant on the horn to repurpose those funds and sit it aside for a much different purpose ! ! ! ! The conversation ended with him saying "are you sure?" and I replying "do I wish you peasant - daddy needs beans"......

But then I saw the post a few posts down (JG saying that's not what he meant) that almost ended my life so I decided to apologize to the accountant, hush the kid down and proceeded to designing, making and wearing a sandwich sign proclaiming "I want my JawsGear and I want it nowwww"

And when spoken I use the same vocal exclamation used on the J.G. Wentworth commercials....

Hashtag - #JAWSandM-DooceNeedsToPutOutTheirCreationsToAll

Wow - Jaws and Medusa gear - that'll equal the fate our previous inhabitants of the Earth called dinosaurs met....

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wow - when I saw that post by Jaws Gear above I looked over at my 2 year old and explained he'd have to pay his own way through college and by the time the kid drew a breath in to start crying I already my accountant on the horn to repurpose those funds and sit it aside for a much different purpose ! ! ! ! The conversation ended with him saying "are you sure?" and I replying "do I wish you peasant - daddy needs beans"......

But then I saw the post a few posts down (JG saying that's not what he meant) that almost ended my life so I decided to apologize to the accountant, hush the kid down and proceeded to designing, making and wearing a sandwich sign proclaiming "I want my JawsGear and I want it nowwww"

And when spoken I use the same vocal exclamation used on the J.G. Wentworth commercials....

Hashtag - #JAWSandM-DooceNeedsToPutOutTheirCreationsToAll

Wow - Jaws and Medusa gear - that'll equal the fate our previous inhabitants of the Earth called dinosaurs met....

Lol hope the kids alright! Thank you. In the works. Just testing. Testing testing. As far as Sharky. You'll have to talk with him. @JAWS

Last edited:
germinator

germinator

Your hash is looking sweet I also have a bubble now and love the final product. heyyy.....Medusa what would happen if you chucked some of your ww pollen in a tomato or other vegetable flower? I'm thinking of becoming vegan.
But seriously anyone ever try?

Also my bro is assigned to a job in Medford Or. for six months anything he should check out while there? Thanks in advance.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not sure on that cross. You could try grafting Medford. Is quite aways from me It's a 4 hr drive to Humbolt though. He could hit arcata California. Or Ashland isn't far in Oregon he would have fun time there. Oregon is a big state. But were having beautiful weather. Little cold but sunny. Depends where he's from. The mountains are incredible! And not to far from the ocean. Which should be good Dungeness crab now. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Blk tuna. Nice mid height Stinky. Keeper

Calixylon

Calixylon

Looking good, those pics of the alien grapevine still make me drool, god do I wish that strain was still available. I'm glad everything came to a head with your negative experience dealing with the one crazy person on this awesome community. I know you weren't the only one with bad things to say about person, just bummed you had to get the lions share of drama. At least we won have to deal with that anymore hopefully.

What's the black tuna lineage? Never heard of it before

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking good, those pics of the alien grapevine still make me drool, god do I wish that strain was still available. I'm glad everything came to a head with your negative experience dealing with the one crazy person on this awesome community. I know you weren't the only one with bad things to say about person, just bummed you had to get the lions share of drama. At least we won have to deal with that anymore hopefully.

What's the black tuna lineage? Never heard of it before
Lol. Ya sorry it came to that for me to flip out ! I let it go on for 4 months just ignoring til he really started harrassing the big boys. Threatening bringing in motorcycle gangs. Hope he gets help. Hate to see any vet go through that but there were other underlying problems. The tuna is herijuana x lambsbread. My strongest strain this pheno is a good mix. The daddy I have been using is taller more sativa look and stone Excited to pop his crosses

Calixylon

Calixylon

Just stinks that you felt the need to stop all PMs because one bad individual. But understandable, that same individual caused me to also be more selective with who I talk to.

I think I asked about the black tuna before, just slipped my mind. Do you have any pictures of the lamsbreath and herijuana parents. Herijuana was always a strain I wanted to get, I love plants that literally cause opiate like effects, perfect for bedtime and pain, I hear bogs Sour Bubble is also narcotic, I need to get me something that is a KO in my stable, any other heavy duty strains like herijuana you've grown?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just stinks that you felt the need to stop all PMs because one bad individual. But understandable, that same individual caused me to also be more selective with who I talk to.

I think I asked about the black tuna before, just slipped my mind. Do you have any pictures of the lamsbreath and herijuana parents. Herijuana was always a strain I wanted to get, I love plants that literally cause opiate like effects, perfect for bedtime and pain, I hear bogs Sour Bubble is also narcotic, I need to get me something that is a KO in my stable, any other heavy duty strains like herijuana you've grown?
I opened up to members again. @Calixylon For the time being. As soon as I am popping these tommarrow see how well they pop. Then will be hitting the two blk tunas together so impressed with results a lotta ladies in the snakes den will be getting some action ! I am sorry so many people got harassed by someone I should of said something sooner but didn't want to seem as a snitch. Or whiner. A lot of peeps were affected I am finding out. End of story. M

bigjay420

bigjay420

going to try this myself, a couple weeks mh in early flower then a couple weeks mh at the end of flower.

humm;)

I stick with it the first two weeks of flower and have virtually no stretch. I was unaware it might help at the end of flower. Might have to give that one a shot.

@Medusa , What is the reasoning behind switching back to MH for the last bit? Taste difference? Weight? I'm intrigued!

Top Bottom