Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nope but recently heard this happened to someone else took his whole veg out. I slow my room down with cooler temps in veg but not flower. Cross your fingers Toes and eyes that's not the case. @JAWS might be able to help ya with that. Hoe u had backup clones. M
ahhh shit sorry SISTER i thought i was in brother J's thread.

forgive please;)

U two are always welcome here... kick your feet up ! smoke a bowl ...it was 70 here yesterday so warm up ;) M

JAWS

JAWS

Um I had a breakdown in the stable last night and my temps PLUMMETED I was @44 degrees thismorning
I freaked....
I guess I will know tonight when lights come on,
the only one that is stressing seems to be My Nyvia II clone she was the youngest in the room 1 week at 12/12
I understand cell damage starts to occur at 39 but have you ever had a similar booboo...
Send me some Positive Medusa Vibes
Fly

ya that's not a good thing to happen but we all run into things like this as we grow through our growing adventures, i would not trip to hard if it was just a one time thing and your back in action today you should be fine. just watch the one that is looking oddly stressed out right now, MJ is pretty hardy so ya i would not be losing any sleep just watch them for a few days.

peace;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Look what I found Alien seeds from 3 yrs ago last drop. Gold here

germinator

germinator

^^^^^Someone's my choice for pic of the month...........don't know if you have already won one or not but its bout time girl. That pic is really good.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
^^^^^Someone's my choice for pic of the month...........don't know if you have already won one or not but its bout time girl. That pic is really good.
That's sweet of u @germinator It's time to vote already ? Thank you.M

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS Will have to find out who did these and get back. So if I want to mess with u just mention orange cookies. ?

ya offer then don't come through that will do it HAHA.

but for real ya i have had the seeds offered to then just be pulled away a few days later, why i do not know.

had the cut offered then a couple days later it too was pulled away, not sure whats up but ya it's a pain in the ass strain to get for-sure.

some strains are just a pain to get and some like the real skunk bud and the real salmon creek bigbud i think are no longer even around.

peace;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom