Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Seamaiden thank you, I'm honored, especially honored if your Pa is watching my threads as well. You might show him my site DoobieDuck.com? Those shots were late afternoon sunlight which I don't normally shoot in. It's usually to harsh. But, IF, you place yourself and lense at just the right spot between the subject and the incomming sunlight you can achieve the affect. It's hard because you almost have to be where your camera blocks the light and shadows the cola. You my frind, I'm sure, know that sweet spot I'm talking about, you just haven't tried getting there with a camera in hand.

Today I'd like to share some Double Moon a breeder known to me as Bohempian. Thanks for your views and posts...DD

IMG 4735 DBL fun W

IMG 4741 DBL fun W

IMG 4743 DBL fun W

IMG 4750 DBL fun W

IMG 4753 DBL fun W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh! I didn't realize you had a site <smacks forehead>, I'm sharing it with Dad for sure.

Tis the season! I've awakened to 100% autumn weather. Folks in CO on my fb page have posted they woke up to snow. Let's hope for a good winter, and by that I mean sufficient snow pack.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
SeaMaiden seems it's me n you again. Maybe as the end nears the resins will perk Peeps up a little. Speaking of...a couple weeks out still but getting closer. Here are some new pixels...thanks eveyone for your views..DD

Menage A' Trio
IMG 4816 Trio W

IMG 4820 Trio W

IMG 4824 Trio W

IMG 4825 Trio W

johnny butt

johnny butt

Hey Doobster! Flix are looking frosty and purrtty!

I just love the look of a proper outdoor nug glimmering in the sun. No white walls, no yellow HPS, truly beautiful. That menage a trio looks killer!!

And haven't heard from sotf since april... Not sure where he wandered off to, but certainly hope all is well. His swt4 IBL was a bit leafy for my taste, but some grapefruity, wonderful tasting herb!

Good vibes bro ;)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Doobie, I have been here as well, just not posting all the time. Those are some beautiful pics, but that is always the case. You have two amazing talents, growing great herb and taking amazing pictures.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey JohnnyLou many thanks for recognizing my ongoing efforts to capture cannabis is its natural light..

S Gun many thanks for you following along as well..

619..thank you

Anyone like to see some wide plant images? Here's some new ones from the grow..more very soon...DD
Wally Ducks MBS-center plant...
IMG 4853 MBS center wide W

Dank.Franks CBxDB..
IMG 4863 CBxDB W

Menage A'Trio
IMG 4874 Trio W

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Doobie, no need to thank me, it is quite easy to follow such an awesome thread. I am loving the whole plant and wide angle shots, really puts the bud pics into perspective. As always it is looking fantastic in there. Thanks for sharing.

sox

sox

yes! i love your garden shots, plants are trained perfectly DD..great work.
love & light,
~sox

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey JohnnyLou many thanks for recognizing my ongoing efforts to capture cannabis is its natural light..

619..thank you

Anyone like to see some wide plant images? Here's some new ones from the grow..more very soon...DD
View attachment 260315

Dank.Franks CBxDB..
View attachment 260316
Menage A'Trio
View attachment 260317
YESSS!!! I love that.

Would you be willing to talk about that greenhouse they're in, too?

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
SGun thank you! That was a wonderful comment, Sox you as well.

Seamaiden what would you like to know? My pix are much better explaining things than I..may I offer these:

It is located in the middle of my garden area, the structure is 30' x 20', around 16' tall. Part of a commercial house I purchased used locally. Had some healthier friends help me tear it down, spent 3 years putting it back up myself.

IMG 1207 GH flowers W

..early self portrain in front of CBxDB...
IMG 3323 GH wide self W
..and a wide inside view..
IMG 3292 Gh Wide W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, a *commercial* structure, no wonder I'm liking it so much. Looks like it's quite sturdy and like a place where I could spend many, many hours. I can see myself filling it with orchids and an avocado tree and some citrus, maybe some bananas and guava.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

619..thank you

View attachment 260315

Dank.Franks CBxDB..
View attachment 260316
Menage A'Trio
View attachment 260317

I love your work DD! Seriously breathtaking at times. Those plants are nice and wide. And I thought I trained my girls. How did you get them so wide and still so short? Many thanks for the beautiful pictures. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Doobie, I am more and more impressed the more I see your grow. Keeping those bushes of buds so low to the ground is brilliant and quite impressive. I dig the license plate decorations in there as well. That chunk of land you have is also really nice, I like my backyard but it is a mere piece of the size of yours.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks so much, you all make me feel very welcome and at home here. I really do wish I could have each and every one of you over for an evening photo shoot. Seamaiden only the tube frame did I purchase. The wood suppots were all crafted by me. We get 100MPH winds here several times a year and I didn't want to look out the living room window and see it going by...!
Stank I hold the banches down from very early on with 12 to 18" wire incerted into the ground. I really need to do a thread on it. It is time consuming, the wires need adjusted daily, but I have time, my greenhouse is my therapy.
SG..I have 3 acres but you can guess where most of my time is spent..thanks..DF I'll have more of your CBxDB very soon for you, please stay tuned.

Today more Sweet Tooth #4 IBL..

IMG 4887 Tooth W
IMG 4888 Tooth W
IMG 4889 Tooth W
IMG 4890 Tooth W
IMG 4891 Tooth W

619ster

619ster

Wow man just stunning!!! I love it. Like sox said inside and out is just GREAT! But I'm really diggin' the lounge chair with the little lounge area in the corner lol. I could definitely see myself in there relaxing the day away :cool:

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

I always love your your green house pics DD. Cool web site too.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I won't go on and on how nice it is to have all of you joining me in my thread..just thanks.

Today..oh let's see..Ya liked Sweet Tooth? Now going on in the grow-Oh Ya..this glob of sweetness. This is a malformed top on one of my Sweet Tooth #4 IBL girls. She had several barnches do this but only this one making a good model for the shoot. Sorry bout the copyright tag but sometimes, not often, I need to protect my work, this one's sure to be copied.

More pix soon, they are finishing fast today with snow predicted for tonight. Peace..DD

IMG 4931 Tooth G C W

IMG 4933 Tooth G CC W

IMG 4941 tooth glob W C

IMG 4947 tooth glob W C

IMG 4958 tooth glob W C

Top Bottom