doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkmatter

darkmatter

thanks for this thread d. i most certainly believe this goal was acheived he put some shit on those plants they gotta be rocks. this is pro as fuck.

B

budseyeveiw

the strain is high yielding, im not sure if its true . if this was the case everyone would be growing like this. or have all the other growers throughout the world missed something?
these buckets are a big version of any dwc ive seen various versions even on youtube where the same rule applies, bigger bucket, more veg = bigger harvest. as for 8lbs? the only way you could know would be to see them cut down dried etc weighed.
on the other hand they are nice plants for sure.

jyip

jyip

I just wanted to point that out the light stuff, cuz I didnt want you to waist your time growing a huge ass plant and getting the same wait. That would Suck ASS. The way your running it is best because you can harvest more pot in less amount of time than growing one big plant that takes for ever to veg. But I aint never had a plant that big either. Maybe one day, LOL

thx again beezie,
\good luck if ya ever do gro a whooper that weighes 10 lbs....i would be scared to grow that big cuz if it died i would lose 30k of smoke ..lol

H

Hasbro

I just joined here and read through the entire thread. I'm re-educating myself regarding the newer technologies and methodologies for growing weed (and it's a handful!). I have a horticulture degree and have been in the hort. biz for almost thirty years. My point is I have absolutely no problem accepting the concept of 8-10 lb. indoor hydroponic plants.

It's very typical, especially in the science community, for people on the doctoral level to be the leading naysayers when great progress is made so I shouldn't be surprised when so many of you make such efforts to decry DD's claimed efforts. Open your minds people and enjoy what this man has done for you!

In general horticulture I have been very interested in soils and root systems so this thread has me pumped and pacing the floor. DD, wish i new you - I admire a creative intellect and problem solver.

A

antimatter

Urbangrower in High Definition for those who care :) besides DD plants do not appear to outsize his 4lbers and the stalk does not look like the stalk on an 8lber, Krustys 3lbers had the same size kolas as DDs 8lbers lol..

[YOUTUBE]lsPmoATs3pQ[/YOUTUBE]

St3ve

St3ve

#1.. if its one thing I learned, you can't guess the weight on a plant by how big it looks

and

#2.. every single post on this forum or any others could be a lie or exaggerated. You gotta take the op on his cred and thats it. Seeing all of these posts from ppl just trying to cast doubt serves no purpose other that to stir shit up.

Giddeon

Giddeon

To all the Haters

I feel that people are just jealous that they can't achieve on their outdoor plants what DD's did on his indoor plants.

Once you see even a 4lb bush indoors in this system you will begin to realize that this idea of going bigger with the roots and playing with plant structure could definitely create more yields.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Urbangrower in High Definition for those who care :) besides DD plants do not appear to outsize his 4lbers and the stalk does not look like the stalk on an 8lber, Krustys 3lbers had the same size kolas as DDs 8lbers lol..

[YOUTUBE]lsPmoATs3pQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wow urbanGrower!!! Your killin it too bro!!!. Im starting to like the lighting situation!

jyip

jyip

It's very typical, especially in the science community, for people on the doctoral level to be the leading naysayers when great progress is made so I shouldn't be surprised when so many of you make such efforts to decry DD's claimed efforts. Open your minds people and enjoy what this man has done for you!

that is quite a bit for ur first post here.... can u post a copy of your horticulture degree please??

To all the Haters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel that people are just jealous that they can't achieve on their outdoor plants what DD's did on his indoor plants.

Once you see even a 4lb bush indoors in this system you will begin to realize that this idea of going bigger with the roots and playing with plant structure could definitely create more yields.

u can call me a doubter, but i dont think i am a hater,,,,

i'm not ina spot to even considr, never mind try to gro anything bigger than a 1/4 lb ona plt....

i would hafta think that after a while, if ya keep going after size/wieght/yield that maybe it is possible that the quality is gonna suffer, but again, i do not know this firsthand cuz i had only grown lil 2ouncers....

i think if DD's didnt leave so abruptly, and if he gave some dry weight pictures and stuff like that, then maybe perhaps then peeps may not have cast the shadow of doubt that was cast on the 10 lbers,,, but that is only my opinion, and i only have been here ashort time and i do not know anyone here personally

and that is just me,, if i am at the gym and somebody says, hety, i just benched 405 lbs w/freeweights on flat bench, i dont believe till i see it,,, it is just how i grew up,nothing more, and that does not make me a hater, in my book anyhow..
peace out of the ho,iuday weekend peeps....

and great job Dd's

E

Easyrasta

whether he got 8 or not
the man knows what hes doing and got paid.
i wish him well
peace
ez

M

mrdizzle

yea why would anyone doubt 32lbs out of a 10x10 space, just believe everything he types and you'll be fine

snoopytime

snoopytime

lol Dizzle is the *KING* of sarcasm, not a drop too much, not a drop tooo little! Keep rokkin mannn!

Giddeon

Giddeon

I understand how dizzle is a doubter. Hell he never had too much success with this system and has never seen the true potential within like plenty of others. I will see first hand soon enough weather or not this 8lbs is feasible. I've got a super g leaning 13dawgz pheno that I will be running in 70 gal mini res's. Believe me or don't when I post results but I won't be posting lies.

H

Hasbro

that is quite a bit for ur first post here.... can u post a copy of your horticulture degree please??
Ok, along with my birth certificate and driver's license. :) A four year degree in horticulture isn't any more impressive than any other degree. It's twenty five years old and, as I brush up on weed propagation here and on other sites, I'm pretty blown away by just how far behind I am. Hell, I haven't done hydroponics since college. But I have been in the industry for almost thirty years. My point is while DD's results are really impressive, it's pretty typical for someone in a field or industry to do this. It is also typical for others to contradict and challenge these results. "The earth is flat and if you say otherwise we will burn you alive." The finite details, to me, aren't important. The potential that has been made available to me and others, quite selflessly I might add, is very exciting.

Admittedly, my initial comment is quite a bit for my first post. I've spent 100-200 hours reading on forums trying to determine what direction(s) to go as a grower. This thread came as a relief and a breath of fresh air. To go from contemplating ounces per plant to pounds per plant is something worth getting pumped about! Diatribe over, for now. Thanks to everyone for educating me. Hope I can return the favor some day.

St3ve

St3ve

u can call me a doubter, but i dont think i am a hater,,,,

being a doubter is fine when its at your house in front of your computer to your self. It makes you a hater when you post your doubts in someone elses thread to stir up shit. Same for you and dizzle or whomever. Unless you know for a fact that he's lying then all you're doing is starting trouble.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

No hating here....it's simple math.

Root zone size aside, it boils down to lighting. Greenhouse MPB's I wouldn't doubt could hit that mark.....HID without any lamp double stacking or any other PAR intensifying techniques on the other hand is a lot harder to buy into.

Doesn't really matter if it's true or not cause dem some big ol plants no matter how you weigh it out.

Looking forward to seeing Giddeon keep the MPB dream alive with his 31K on 24 in 70GAL campaign.

BTW, Dizzle rocked the MPB's more than anyone to date far as I can tell, seems his opinion deserves some serious consideration....even though it does seem he's fallen out of love with water culture ;)

B

budseyeveiw

mmm i dont care what he really yield in the end. but i would still would have like to see the final result pics. big plant=big yield. quite easily acceptable idea which most of you knew anyway. but like i say he cashed in..good for him!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

hahah yes, its all true, I never got even close to a 4lber. I would be happy if DD posted a picture of a 65gram bud on a scale, but I have never seen a dried bud pic. maybe you could get one from him giddeon, next time your rubbing his back

65 gram bud.. that would be something. :)

Why don't you do water culture anymore, couldn't handle it, to many problems, more productive way of growing? :wondering

And whats the deal with the back rub comment are you trying to imply DD's and Gideon are gay :tmi

Giddeon

Giddeon

hahah yes, its all true, I never got even close to a 4lber. I would be happy if DD posted a picture of a 65gram bud on a scale, but I have never seen a dried bud pic. maybe you could get one from him giddeon, next time your rubbing his back

Well if I did meet the guy ever it would be a pat on the back and thanking him for taking the time to post here on the farm and laying out exactly every step to follow to achieve yields like his.

And yes a 65 gram bud would be something to take a pic of for sure so IF I ever see one Ill take a pic on a scale :)

65 gram bud.. that would be something. :)

Why don't you do water culture anymore, couldn't handle it, to many problems, more productive way of growing? :wondering

And whats the deal with the back rub comment are you trying to imply DD's and Gideon are gay :tmi

Haha yes thats what I think the implications is.

Top Bottom