Dr GreenThumb's Oh!Zone (fem) Test Grow ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking dank Skunk!! Cant wait to see you work your magic!! Hit a brother up!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice and healthy. Here is mine at 7 days of flipping. Very OG dom. Hope you dont mind me posting the pic here, if you do lmk and I will move it. Good luck and hope they smoke as good as they look.

Nice bro! Yeah man I don't mind u posting. Are you running his fem line or is that off his regular male\female line? Looking good though man!

Looking dank Skunk!! Cant wait to see you work your magic!! Hit a brother up!!

Hey king....thanks bro! Holla at your boy :)

What are those yellow spots on the bottom leaves caused by?
I've got those on a columbian skies plant I got form the Doc. It is also a Chemo cross and looks a bit the same.

Those are nute burn on mine. Some strains can be fed more than others. My one pheno can seed hard but the two others are real sensitive. You can flush them and start the nutes over, or you can figure out what your giving it too much of and cut it out for a few feeding. Not a big deal. I had the same thing with my ghost og my first run. Its all part of learning how to dial in your strains unfortunately

D

Dr Gruber

"Those are nute burn on mine. Some strains can be fed more than others. My one pheno can seed hard but the two others are real sensitive. You can flush them and start the nutes over, or you can figure out what your giving it too much of and cut it out for a few feeding. Not a big deal. I had the same thing with my ghost og my first run. Its all part of learning how to dial in your strains unfortunately"

Thanks!
Ive been told everything from Cal/mag, to ph problems. If mine is nute sensitivity then damm is this one sensitive, I've hardly given it anything. But....as I upped the dosage of nutes the problem got worse so you are probably right.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
"Those are nute burn on mine. Some strains can be fed more than others. My one pheno can seed hard but the two others are real sensitive. You can flush them and start the nutes over, or you can figure out what your giving it too much of and cut it out for a few feeding. Not a big deal. I had the same thing with my ghost og my first run. Its all part of learning how to dial in your strains unfortunately"

Thanks!
Ive been told everything from Cal/mag, to ph problems. If mine is nute sensitivity then damm is this one sensitive, I've hardly given it anything. But....as I upped the dosage of nutes the problem got worse so you are probably right.

yeah man, i have strains that dont take a drip of nutes till they are at least 6 or 7 weeks into bloom depending on the soil they are ran in. i run mostly foxfarm ocean forest so there is enough nutes in there to take some almost 2 months with no grow nutes. if i only veg them for 45 days sometimes they never even see any grow. it can be a pain but dialed in plants produce and put out meds far better than ones not as dialed in. my larry og cut took me 3 rounds before i could get her perfectly dialed. when you run 30+ different strains at a time like i and a lot of other people do its difficult to feed every one of them perfect unless you take notes and mix separate gallons of water....i can be a pain but the juice in the end is def worth the squeeze

D

Dr Gruber

yeah man, i have strains that dont take a drip of nutes till they are at least 6 or 7 weeks into bloom depending on the soil they are ran in. i run mostly foxfarm ocean forest so there is enough nutes in there to take some almost 2 months with no grow nutes. if i only veg them for 45 days sometimes they never even see any grow. it can be a pain but dialed in plants produce and put out meds far better than ones not as dialed in. my larry og cut took me 3 rounds before i could get her perfectly dialed. when you run 30+ different strains at a time like i and a lot of other people do its difficult to feed every one of them perfect unless you take notes and mix separate gallons of water....i can be a pain but the juice in the end is def worth the squeeze

Im running foxfarm also, so I'm gonna figure thats my problem and act accordingly. No more nutes for awhile, and I'll see if I can get it dialed.

Thanks for the info, somtimes just hearing the same thing said in a different way makes it click...and I think it did.

Peace-dg

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Im running foxfarm also, so I'm gonna figure thats my problem and act accordingly. No more nutes for awhile, and I'll see if I can get it dialed.

Thanks for the info, somtimes just hearing the same thing said in a different way makes it click...and I think it did.

Peace-dg

shit no problem bro, check back in a while and show your work when she gets a bit older....should be cool to compare and see the differences. good luck on your grow man ~SMF~

D

Dr Gruber

shit no problem bro, check back in a while and show your work when she gets a bit older....should be cool to compare and see the differences. good luck on your grow man ~SMF~

She is 2 or 3 weeks into flower so I will take a photo tonight or tomorrow and post it here if thats alright?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
for sure man....feel free to

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
....it can be a pain but the juice in the end is def worth the squeeze

Well put SMF.

I believe one gets out what they put in.

Your hard work shows! It was your pics and run that made me want to get the white erlke!

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE TO CALI ALREADY! :bongsmi:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Well put SMF.

I believe one gets out what they put in.

Your hard work shows! It was your pics and run that made me want to get the white erlke!

GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE TO CALI ALREADY! :bongsmi:

hahaha....thanks bro. if i get out to cali ill just be another decent grower doing his thing where in MI i look like a pro! hahaha its how i keep myself looking good, by surrounding myself if growers not as knowledgeable hahaha....im playing man, but cai cats sure do have some fire and great genetics thats for sure!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF,

You would be amazed by how much shitty product there is.

There are a lot of cats up north flooding the market down in southern cali with very cheap out door product being pushed off as quality. It's sad actually.

Stop rationalizing and get out here already, hahaha :)

It doesn't matter where you go, you will always take the dank with you SMF!

Stay blesesd and ty for all your help.

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro! Yeah man I don't mind u posting. Are you running his fem line or is that off his regular male\female line? Looking good though man!

These are from his fem line. It is a huge plant in a 7 gal smart pot. I blew it when I downloaded the pic on here since it wont zoom. I will take my camera (not cellphone)to my grow tomorrow and take another photo. Btw, my outdoor OHZones are ridiculous, they were planted in June aswell and are total jumbo monster plants, a very great strain indeed. I used to get the yellow spotting that the other poster inquired about on previous grows from Doc's seeds, and I solved that problem by adding a little potassium during the veg period. Although all my grows are 100% organic.
Once again bro, thanks and look forward to keeping up with your grows as they are always a pleasure to read and see!

N

nithisam

Just ordered OH! Zone Feminized this week

Hi,

I am currently focused on growing GrapeGod from Next Generation Seeds. Very happy with it and am continuing it but am looking for a complimentary strain. Just phased out Super Lemon Haze, couldn't get it to yield for me, Grape Ape, got it from Clone and not really sure of its genetics, grew nice but just wasn't potent enough. Also am growing Chocolope but haven't dialed her in.

I chose Oh! Zone after speaking with the Doc. Really wanted to get his new strain "The Dope" but he was out. I was going to go with Endless Sky but the Doc suggested Oh! Zone. He said it was slightly more potent that ES and if grown correctly could yield almost as well. I was nervous about paying this much for a strain that I can't find any reviews about but I don't think the Doc would steer me wrong and I am excited about starting it.

Anyone who has grown it to completion, what day did it finish on? How would you describe the high?

Thanks

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi,

I am currently focused on growing GrapeGod from Next Generation Seeds. Very happy with it and am continuing it but am looking for a complimentary strain. Just phased out Super Lemon Haze, couldn't get it to yield for me, Grape Ape, got it from Clone and not really sure of its genetics, grew nice but just wasn't potent enough. Also am growing Chocolope but haven't dialed her in.

I chose Oh! Zone after speaking with the Doc. Really wanted to get his new strain "The Dope" but he was out. I was going to go with Endless Sky but the Doc suggested Oh! Zone. He said it was slightly more potent that ES and if grown correctly could yield almost as well. I was nervous about paying this much for a strain that I can't find any reviews about but I don't think the Doc would steer me wrong and I am excited about starting it.

Anyone who has grown it to completion, what day did it finish on? How would you describe the high?

Thanks

as far as flower time goes....the fem line the doc told me would run an extra week over the regular line. regular line is 8 weeks and the fem is about 9 weeks to 10 weeks....i guess because the fem line is chemo x (ghost x chemo).....i know he was going to make S1s of the chemo but was having a hard time getting the chemo cut to reverse. if the doc said it was gonna be fine, its will be fire thats for sure. hes real modest and honest about his product line.

H

hoki2test

FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN DR GREENTHUMBZ S1z HE IS NOW STOCKING NEW! Sour Diesel- (East Coast S1)(Feminized):party0045:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN DR GREENTHUMBZ S1z HE IS NOW STOCKING NEW! Sour Diesel- (East Coast S1)(Feminized):party0045:

yeah man, those will be great just like all his gear is. the doc def has quality gear! ill probably run some ECSD S1s even though i have the original cut, maybe ill find one thats more vigor....you never know :)

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
OK AYE...Lets get these in flower so we can see that magic dog..cant wait to taste the new stuff when all said and done. Keep up the Dank job homie. Peace HDK

N

nithisam

Thanks Skunk

On the Doc's site he shows a flower date of 55 days for the feminized Oh! Zone. Will be interested to see where it really comes in at. The GrapeGod that I have comes in reliably at 53 to 56 days each time.

Going to add one more new strain to my garden. I am looking for something that is potent, yields well and finishes at 60 days or less. Any suggestions?

S

swisscheese

Can't wait to see them in flower bet it's going to be sick.

Top Bottom