• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~update~~

well guys its been 10 days so here is where im at. these are about to get topped and im going to take a few clippings to make some clones, then im going to force flowering to see what kind of phenos these babies are. they are showing female pre flowers so i know that they are females. (they are fem seeds though haha) first up is pheno #3.

pheno #3 is like pheno #1 and #2 combined. it looks like this will be my 50/50 judging by the leaf and structure. but who really knows right haha. she had a little nute deficiency like #2 does but not as bad. im guessing that is from the ghost og in it. shes a little picky about her feed amounts ...:mmm

DSCN0541
DSCN0542
DSCN0544
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is my pheno #2. im going to guess this one is ghost og dom. shes got a deficiency kicking but i corrected it. it was low P during grow, my ghost gets this sometimes if given too much N and not enough P and K during veg. shes revived and starting to look better.....she will be fine :)

DSCN0536
DSCN0537
DSCN0538
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this is pheno #1. shes a beaut! im guessing this one to be chemo dom or almost pure chemo. her leafs are fat as hell and shes just great looking in general. cant wait to flower her. she feeds a lot heavier than the other 2 phenos do.

DSCN0541
DSCN0542
DSCN0544
S

swisscheese

Pheno #2 looks like the same problem one of my plants has. Thanks.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
correction~~~ here are the correct pics for my pheno #1. i uploaded the pheno 3 pics under pheno 1 on mistake... my bad... here yall go...:)

pheno #1

DSCN0529
DSCN0530
DSCN0533
DSCN0531
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking great SMF! Can't wait to see these babies in full bloom... :flower

D

Dr Gruber

shit no problem bro, check back in a while and show your work when she gets a bit older....should be cool to compare and see the differences. good luck on your grow man ~SMF~

Hey SMF,
I took these awhile ago and forgot to post them. A few shots of my Dr Greenthumbs Columbian Skies with nute burn.

IMG 0192
IMG 0194
IMG 0196
IMG 0197
B

berzerkrrr

That's right awn man! I am so happy to see this because I am about to do a test run for DrGreenthumb too. I'm getting a strain called IrainianG13 for an outdoor journal, and some Ghost cut OG Kush for my indoor. Dude has sick strains and is the man for letting a weasel like me do a grow for him. Good luck on your grow!:banana1sv6:

You sure are lucky to do a test grow for the Dr. Guna try sum of his outdoor next year in a greenhouse just dont know wat yet. Dont mean to be nosy but how did you get to do a test run for the DR? Ppl like you are lucky to be in the inner circle. I too have a circle but to know a real breeder like the Dr WOW!

N

nithisam

Oh! Zone is going

Received my beans as promised in under a week!

http://yfrog.com/87ohzonej

Am sprouting 5 of the 11 beans and very excited to be adding this to my garden. Am following this thread every day.

N

nithisam

Need an Update....

Been watching this thread but haven't seen an update for a while. Inquiring minds want to know...

D

Dr Gruber

Hey Skunk,
How things going, havent heard from you in awhile?

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I just harvested a couple of the Oh Zones. They turned a nice shade of purple even though temps were maintained at 72 deg. I have them curing right now so will get some bud shots and smoke reports on them soon. I also have some bud shots when they were growing that I will put up as well. Buds are rock solid and very,very sticky. Mmmmm cant wait to taste them.

D

Dr Gruber

I just harvested a couple of the Oh Zones. They turned a nice shade of purple even though temps were maintained at 72 deg. I have them curing right now so will get some bud shots and smoke reports on them soon. I also have some bud shots when they were growing that I will put up as well. Buds are rock solid and very,very sticky. Mmmmm cant wait to taste them.

Make sure you send us the link if posted on another thread.

N

nithisam

How many days of Flowering at Harvest?

Very anxious to hear your report. I have four Oh! Zones that are only a few inches tall right now. Wondering what day they finish.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
More powerful than chemo grown to perfection?

N

nithisam

Can you give any more of a smoke report?

it s about the most powerful plant i have tried..very cool dogless!

Taste, type of high, etc.... Just starved for information on this strain, have searched but just can't find smoke reports or strain reviews. The doc recommended it to me based on my goals but am months away from being able to sample it.

Illmind

Illmind

Not gonna front I wanna see what it iz too! Skunk got skills but haven't seen him post for a min. Where ya been cuzo? It's been awhile, maybe cat daddy is busy with the med scene in the mitten. Good luck whatever you doing fam.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the delay on updates fellaz. A tree came down on a few lines in my backyard and I havnt have cable or internet for almost a month. Iv had to use my blackberry to take care of all my shit online lately. The should have the lines finished tomorrow for saturday so ill make sure to update as they are just going into budding and there is a few phenos. Looking SUPER fire guys are real. Can't wait to post pics for yall to see. Gonna get this biotch crackin again.~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom