Dr Greenthumbs Sour Diesel Grow Journal & Smoke report

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

Congrats, things are looking good bro... Have you decided what you are going to finish them with? I just did my last feeding before I am gonna start to use AN'S Overdrive for the next 2 weeks.. Peace

B

Budluver

Ecsd

Nice plants Dr. It's good to see the east coast back in the forums.She was always the bomb until the chems came along and it was always chem this chem that.
I've grown the whole lot..chem,ecsd,and mass super skunk.Ecsd will always have a spot in my garden for her uniqueness.Can't beat the sour dank.
She also passes her genetics really accurately imo.I grew some Robert plant x Ecsdv3 beans and they were identical to the cut.These s1's should be primo!!!
Pics 3,4 look a lot like Chemdog D and the last two..a lot like east coast..Very promising.
The chem cut is smellier in veg but the ecsd will be danker when touched....peace

D

Dr Gruber

Nice plants Dr. It's good to see the east coast back in the forums.She was always the bomb until the chems came along and it was always chem this chem that.
I've grown the whole lot..chem,ecsd,and mass super skunk.Ecsd will always have a spot in my garden for her uniqueness.Can't beat the sour dank.
She also passes her genetics really accurately imo.I grew some Robert plant x Ecsdv3 beans and they were identical to the cut.These s1's should be primo!!!
Pics 3,4 look a lot like Chemdog D and the last two..a lot like east coast..Very promising.
The chem cut is smellier in veg but the ecsd will be danker when touched....peace

Thanks Man!

B

Budluver

Hows the smell in these Dr? How many phenos out of how many beans?

D

Dr Gruber

Hows the smell in these Dr? How many phenos out of how many beans?

To be honest they all look pretty uniform to me, but if there is any difference out of 3 beans two are the same and one has some slight variation. The bud formation looks the same to me...can you point out the differences you see? The smell is really starting to come out but its not something I can pinpoint yet...almost piney so far. I will get back to you on that.

Good to see you got things turned around like we knew you would.
Being an s1 there should be some cool pheno's.
Bet they are all good.

Not quite turned around yet..or should I say I was a bit late on starting the turn. One of the plants was just damaged too much and has spotting all over it. The best of them just has a few yellow fan leaves which Im working on stopping the spread of yellow. Thanks again for the help, I do believe it stopped them from getting to much worse.
On the hermie front; when i first found them there were a few spots that were just to small to tell yet and since then a few have come up male. I look everyday just in case and found a few nanners yesterday and picked them off. When do you think I will be in the clear? Or is it a keep looking everday kind of thing? They are very tricky because some of them have pistils and nanners and my eyes aren't what they used to be.

D

Dr Sharpe

Dr. Gruber I presume.... Nice room, how are the leaks? Props to your construction guys! LOL
Are they looking better?? It's kind of tough to tell by the pics..

D

Dr Gruber

Dr. Gruber I presume.... Nice room, how are the leaks? Props to your construction guys! LOL
Are they looking better?? It's kind of tough to tell by the pics..

Dr Gruber, Dr Sharpe, Dr Gruber.

Light leaks are better- one plant looks better the other 2 not so good. I will get some pics up of the problem areas.

D

Dr Gruber

plant # 2- not as bad as plant #3 but it has some bad yellowing at the bottom.

IMG 0404
IMG 0409
IMG 0411
D

Dr Gruber

and even more pics...

plant # 1- the least damaged. Just a few yellow leaves at the bottom.

IMG 0406
IMG 0408
IMG 0421
marski420

marski420

I would remove a couple of those messed up fan leaves Dr.Grube.. they are pretty much useless anyway, being as messed as they were.

D

Dr Gruber

I would remove a couple of those messed up fan leaves Dr.Grube.. they are pretty much useless anyway, being as messed as they were.

I hear ya,

I kind of go with the "let nature take it's course" theory and let the plant suck out every last drop of energy from them. If they fall with a light touch then they are ready to drop, the same way as if they were outdoors and a wind blew them off. Having said that; after I took those pics I did give them a light touch and some of them dropped.

pura

pura

Sorry about the damages there hopefully everything heals soon. Have you grown SD before? she looks really impressive from seed, whats your opinion on her thus far? im waiting to receive these from the doc after going through your journal i have confidence that she'll perform well and bring some great nuggerty to the table...and that SD punch that we all love.keep us update!..Pura

D

Dr Gruber

Sorry about the damages there hopefully everything heals soon. Have you grown SD before? she looks really impressive from seed, whats your opinion on her thus far? im waiting to receive these from the doc after going through your journal i have confidence that she'll perform well and bring some great nuggerty to the table...and that SD punch that we all love.keep us update!..Pura

I've never grown SD before so I didnt know just what to expect. As you can see I caused a lot of stress to the plants and they still seem to be budding pretty well. I will be posting up some pics with an udate later today.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Have any of you tried Dr Green Thumb's Chemdog D? I'm torn between that and his Sour D. Need to decide very soon. At 2 bills a pop cant see buying both.

pura

pura

Have any of you tried Dr Green Thumb's Chemdog D? I'm torn between that and his Sour D. Need to decide very soon. At 2 bills a pop cant see buying both.

do you mean his Chemdog #4? i dont think he's working with the D. here are some pics the the Chemdog #4 from doc at 65 days.

http://invalid.com/sMZLN.jpg
http://invalid.com/3lury.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom