Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
property 2 got worked on today

I got the old wiggle wires and plastic got pulled off today, and put in some time on the weed eater and mower to keep the jungle at bay. Old fans and pots and junk moved out, and getting it more cleaned.

Definitely more work to come before shes ready for plastic and plants,, but shes coming

20200916 124454
IMG 20200916 133931 906
20200916 124526
20200916 124521
20200916 124522

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

property 2 got worked on today

I got the old wiggle wires and plastic got pulled off today, and put in some time on the weed eater and mower to keep the jungle at bay. Old fans and pots and junk moved out, and getting it more cleaned.

Definitely more work to come before shes ready for plastic and plants,, but shes coming

View attachment 1031674View attachment 1031675View attachment 1031676View attachment 1031677View attachment 1031678
If you need more wiggle wire they have them in Keaau at Ohana GH. Also if you want to hang your Quest like mine let me know. Your landlord has my #.
I like it it is out of the way. My wife does the staking. Aloha DB
DSC 0090

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Beautiful properties gents. Thanks for the pictures. Such a serene place. Happy grows.
Burnz

Badchoice

Badchoice

I believe it’s a generic from dragon flame but orange chameleon omfg I love getting that at Berkshire Root in Massachusetts. If I have the genetic and grower or whatever mixed up my bad.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I believe it’s a generic from dragon flame but orange chameleon omfg I love getting that at Berkshire Root in Massachusetts. If I have the genetic and grower or whatever mixed up my bad.

last i heard my congolese kush had the terp record thru berkshire roots! check some out next time you in there!
They also got my bangin blues, banging ticket, and orange dreams.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
one my keepers i pulled outta the zamaldelca line from ace seeds.

We had 4 females we ran last round from seed, and I ran them again from clone this round. 2 have gotten better from clone, 2 are about same as last round, so those 2 will be culled out, and will continue working with the remaining 2.

This one has electric rotting mango terps. Very sticky. Smoke from seed was pulled at week 10 and was lightly racey, with a mind bending uplifting feeling.
Zamaldelica 2 1 of 1 2
Zamaldelica 2 1 of 1 3
Zamaldelica 2 1 of 1 4
Zamaldelica 2 1 of 1 5
Zamaldelica 2 1 of 1 6

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
golden dragon bred by snow high seeds female day 29 of flower

Golden dragon  1 of 1
Golden dragon  1 of 1 2
Golden dragon  1 of 1 3

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Missys stash v2 - one the freak outliers. She makes these crazy morning star looking buds, not the best yielding for sure, but Has a loud banana bread terp that is quite delicious.. She doesn't get bud rot or pm, but she can get stem rot here in hawaii. Likely would never see it outside the rain forest, but due to that she is only getting this one project and retired She has some seeds on deck with the orange dreams reversal pollen. gonna be interesting to run thru.

Missys stashi day 42 1 of 1
Missys stashi day 42 1 of 1 2
Missys stashi day 42 1 of 1 3

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Mac Dragon day 42. (mac1 caps cut x dragons stash f2 red male) Its funny, the caps cut of mac Ive always heard is a crap breeder and makes mutants. But Im loving them. We got 3 dozen of them in the greenhouse, and we have narrowed it down to 6 to rerun. This cycle we have had issues with generators dying/offgrid power issues. So we havent have been able to run the dehumidifier at night, so this has been a true torture cycle. 99% humidity every night. So we seeing exactly what strains have true resistance. The 6 we are keeping to rerun...bullet proof vs mold, mildew, stem rot. There was several more that also have great resistance, but the 6 are such epic terps they will be going forward. And a few that are not at all suited for extreme humidity lol.

The ones Im loving most got the bag appeal and look of the mac, but with the dragons stashs vigor, terp production, and resistances. Theres some dank blueberry cookie, phenos, race fuel phenos, and some berry fuel ones. We wont be releasing these, but I have some fun projects planned. Will need to rerun in a more dialed run and see what they can do in a proper run.

Mac d day 42 1 of 1
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 2
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 3
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 4
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 5
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 6
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 7
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 8
Mac d day 42 1 of 1 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
sour d bx2 from karma / matchmaker selected cut.

One of the moms we are gonna be keeping around while. jungle tuff and great sour terps. Easy going all around. Gonna need to shorten her time a bit, but other then that shes a great one.

Day 42 of flower.
Sour bx2 day 42 1 of 1
Sour bx2 day 42 1 of 1 2
Sour bx2 day 42 1 of 1 3
Sour bx2 day 42 1 of 1 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom