Dragons Flame Mac Dragon bx1 in Updated RDWC System

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Thanks for all the love fam, it's been an amazing learning experience. Thanks to all who helped and encouraged, ya'all have been such a blessing to me. Once she is dry I will be getting a sample in for testing to see what she has and post that here.

Edit-
I forgot to mention, I weighed the flowers after I trimmed them up. The following figures 80% loss during drying to estimate the final yield.

Total wet weight - 2,277 grams

2277 * 20% = 455 grams

455 / 28 = 16.26 ounces dry weight estimate.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I checked the H202 levels in the clone bucket this morning and they’re sitting somewhere around 3 PPM. You were 100% right A-man, I needed to add back a bit more this morning after about 15 hours.
You can prob wait 1 day after you get a zero reading. They wont be able to populate enough to cause you any problems in that time frame. Then when you add again it will wipe everything out.
This is why they recommend every 3 days… i say 2 depending on the dose if water temps are over 72f

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Thanks for all the love fam, it's been an amazing learning experience. Thanks to all who helped and encouraged, ya'all have been such a blessing to me. Once she is dry I will be getting a sample in for testing to see what she has and post that here.

Edit-
I forgot to mention, I weighed the flowers after I trimmed them up. The following figures 80% loss during drying to estimate the final yield.

2277 * 20% = 455 grams

16.26? So you broke a pound?

@Madmax we were both low!

Really nice job SLG. You're a wizard.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I got something to stop ya biting ya fingernails too.you missed a bit. 😆😉..

what did you do there bud..

lol bro, years ago I tangled with a skill saw....and lost. They sewed the tip of my thumb back on and it took, but didn't grow back right on the nail. I have no feeling in that thumb....except pain when it's cold 🤷‍♂️

So grower, carpenter, electrician, plumber, bartender, and a drummer with a bunch of weed. You got it made bro.

Yea, I hope my dry weight calculations are good, I've never broke a lb yet on one plant so super stoked about that, I also NEED more meds, summer grow has all but depleted my considerable stash. I also forgot to add in the two larfy buds I pull out a bit early. They were probably 10g each after subtracting water content.

You can add budtender to that list and subtract drummer, I am actually a guitarist, just borrowed hardware from them drummer dudes. I'm also getting ready to start working for my dispensary friend who has helped my save my own life, offered me a job and I hope to be spending most of the time there in the garden.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Edit-

2277 * 20% = 455 grams

This is an SE3000 right?

455/300 = 1.52 grams per watt. Maybe.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Wow guys, thanks for all the love over at the POTM thread! I'm humbled by your nominations. It's hard to believe but I'm trying to run with the big boys and starting to actually keep up! I'm always blown away by the beautiful photos from other members, to be included in that crowd makes me smile and warms my heart.

I may not make the finals, I may not win, but just to be running with all you fantastic growers is great reward to me! Thank you 💚

Latest posts

Top Bottom