Dragons Flame Mac Dragon bx1 in Updated RDWC System

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

So, snapping stems means it's time to bag and jar. Did a final weigh in after trimming the buds off the main stems. Ended up with 467 grams which translates into 16.67 ounces! Woohooo, I broke a elbow! First time in any grow, this time from a single plant.

Got an order in for testing and will post those results when they come in.

E6FADF5C D608 4703 9718 C7012FFF0460
7AF027B7 67C0 4BE1 9ECD 8C3FA620343A
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

If you had UV, I'd tell you to run that to finish her off quicker.

Since you are making rso out of this for edibles (are suppositories called assables?) I'd probably say take her this weekend, and add CBN if you do not get as much couchlock as you would like. Keep the best, highest buds separate from the rest and do a blind test to see if you can tell a difference.

I got a few grams here of CBN I can share with you when I send the twist lock stuff if you want. You can buy it pretty cheap too. I think it's like $10/gram for 100% CBN. You are only adding at a 5:1 max ratio of THC:CBN (more like 10:1 for normal meds), so a few grams will last you a long time.

The other thing you can do to induce more CBN out in the cure is to not cure in the dark. Light will also degrade THCa to CBN.

It could be perfect the way it is tho, just need to try it for yourself.
Added the hlg UV light bar to my 600r spec not sure how efficient these UV chips in the spider farmer lights are but everything came out super Frosty and oily. One thing I did differently on this grow was I didn't start counting flowering time and didn't start the early flowering feed until I saw pom poms and during that time I foliar fed 2 products that help develop flowering sites. Not in any Rush. For some reason all these 8-week strains I run go about 9 to 10 weeks. Also another thing I tried on a couple plants was harvesting the top half first and letting the bottom half go for another week. Damn sorry I'm rambling. Just stopped by to see how long the Mac Dragon was in flower and ended up reading the whole thread LOL

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

It it can also be caused by environmental conditions that severly reduce transpiration. like very high humidity for longer periods, spraying the plant with something that causes it to react by closing stomata.

its transpiration as i say but the why are always harder to diagnos and thats where the information provided makes a huge difference that allows you to narrow it down and eliminate causes
I've had the same issue and I think mine was caused by the environment. My RH was very low at about 30% because it's winter. I keep my exhaust running on low all the time and have multiple fans also so a lot of air flow ventilation and low RH. I'm in fabric pots in the soil dried up a lot quicker too. I'm adding a big AC Infinity humidifier to the mix to get my VPD on point. I'm starting to learn that the environment plays a huge role.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

OK guys, the lab has my sample and is currently being tested. Hoping to have the results later today but it may be Monday, not sure if they work over the weekend.

Here is the photo taken by the lab, lots of amber present there! Hoping for measurable CBN and sedative medicine that will help me sleep.

Mac dragon lab pic

Observationist

Observationist

OK guys, the lab has my sample and is currently being tested. Hoping to have the results later today but it may be Monday, not sure if they work over the weekend.

Here is the photo taken by the lab, lots of amber present there! Hoping for measurable CBN and sedative medicine that will help me sleep.

View attachment 1334534
Nice, look forward to seeing the results

Looks good

Madmax

Madmax

View attachment 1334534
told ya you’d get a p..I dunno what that moe was on 😉😆..great haul mate

Observationist

Observationist

Hell yea Bro, thanks! You really rocked your solo cup run, can't wait to see you do it again! Seems I remember you saying you were going to improve on this one NEXT TIME. I gotta catch up on your thread when I get time.
Was thinking mid way, I could add a shelf and do 420 plants, smaller pots, and definitely CLF/drip haha.

Thanks man, keep it up.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

OK guys, got the test results. Super happy with the THC levels but was a bit disappointed with the terps percentage. Good anti-cancer terps, just not in the amount I was hoping for. I was not really able to get temps as low during lights off as I would have liked to encourage that terp production.

I was also bummed that I did not see any measurable CBN. Let her go a week longer than I probably would have trying for this. The positive side of this is that I did record 10% Linalool which is a good sleep aid so I am hoping for some sedative power from this.

Other than that, I count this as a successful grow! Got a pound of potent medicine that will help me in my battle against cancer. Thanks @Dragonsflame for his excellent work in the Cannabis industry.

Thanks to all who supported and encouraged me on this journey, to all who helped me get into the POTM finals, and those who have given or would consider giving me their vote for the win!

Mac Dragon CAO 1

Mac Dragon COA 2

Last edited:
Garosdog

Garosdog

OK guys, got the test results. Super happy with the THC levels but was a bit disappointed with the terps percentage. Good anti-cancer terps, just not in the amount I was hoping for. I was not really able to get temps as low during lights off as I would have liked to encourage that terp production.

I was also bummed that I did not see any measurable CBN. Let her go a week longer than I probably would have trying for this. The positive side of this is that I did record 10% Linalool which is a good sleep aid so I am hoping for some sedative power from this.

Other than that, I count this as a successful grow! Got a pound of potent medicine that will help me in my battle against cancer. Thanks @Dragonsflame for his excellent work in the Cannabis industry.

Thanks to all who supported and encouraged me on this journey, to all who helped me get into the POTM finals, and those who have given or would consider giving me their vote for the win!

View attachment 1335875
View attachment 1335876
I’ve harvested a couple of runs of the Mac dragon bx-1, and can report disappointment as well for the seemingly weak terpenes. Beautiful flowers though.

Top Bottom